It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Marcum, someone debunk this please (Warning do not click if you have an obsessive compulsive di

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

hope he does, would like to know whats up with this guy now

edit on 9/18/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering about whether he would answer a message or not, no matter who he is.

I will message him if you are not interested, I just wanted you to have first crack since this is your thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

My brief search took be back in time to 2009
It was posted here a few years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I did , i doubt we will get an answer from that myspace.
It looks like someone a couple years back found that myspace page and photoshopped the photo to put him in front of that wind turbine, but is it really him? At least we know It is not a random picture of a dude, that face seems to belong to a Michael Marcum , but is it the right one.
edit on 18-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Did you send to the facebook page as well? I didn't have too many hopes from that myspace page either.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Someone was planning to make meth with those transformers.
This kind of theft for this purpose has happened before.
There is really nothing all that special in a transformer if you know what is in them.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

Originally posted by thePharaoh
cmon you lot...really...

im just saying....those of us who can comprehend time travel knows, to ACTUALLY build a device, then

1) buying a lottery ticket is soo low on the list its a joke.
2) how are you meant to get back?..if you do get back...reality as you knew it would of completely differed

comedy!!....they were probably reaserching i think...and the parts were expensive

food for thought - if teleportation is possible....then i think time travel could be....peace

edit on 16-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

1) Buying a lottery ticket is probably the first thing i would do
2) Since time travel has never been scientifically demonstrated i do not think you can affirm anything about it.

Maybe the vortex would have just stayed open until the machine was turned off in the past.

edit on 16-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

Well considering the context of the material, he could travel to the future (lets say 2,000 years from now) and money may not be worth anything or even be anything at all. That being said, he could technically travel to where money is no longer a object. Like how we view it today, or a few days from now.

I would prolly travel to like 2,150 BC, just to see if we survived that long.

Interesting read. Star and Flag.

-SAP
edit on 18-9-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
look on topix

www.topix.com...

I'm not sure what this is. but there is allot of stuff on topix about a mike marcum.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I myself would like to talk to Mike. But instead I chose to leave him be since he was so swamped in the past. I have an idea to throw by him to further his pursuit of his ideas. I really do think there is something to this idea. So if you are talking to him anyways, can you let him know?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
look on topix

www.topix.com...

I'm not sure what this is. but there is allot of stuff on topix about a mike marcum.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the same guy. Someone in the comments said something about that Mike being in his 40's, and the Mike we are talking about isn't in his 40's. That is all I have to go on, though.

Really, I don't know what that mess of a conversation is lol.

Also, any update alphaskunk? You never said if you sent him a message on facebook or just myspace.
edit on 21-9-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Originally posted by amraks
look on topix

www.topix.com...

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the same guy. Someone in the comments said something about that Mike being in his 40's, and the Mike we are talking about isn't in his 40's. That is all I have to go on, though.

Really, I don't know what that mess of a conversation is lol.

Also, any update alphaskunk? You never said if you sent him a message on facebook or just myspace.
edit on 21-9-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

I sent a message to both, no reply yet. I found a new lead tho. Will post it once i am done following it. It might lead to nowhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
cmon you lot...really...
1) buying a lottery ticket is soo low on the list its a joke.

not everyone is a scientific purest, some are driven by greed and a 350million lotto ticket might be on top of their list.

2) how are you meant to get back?..if you do get back...reality as you knew it would of completely differed

and as far as i know, "reality as you knew it would of completely differed" has not been proven. besides he already built the machine, he could have gone to where he built it and use that one. or he could have propositioned componets to build a new to get back.
thing is there are no hard facts about time travel, because as far as anyone knows it hasn't happened.
everything that has been done on the subject is just speculation. no matter what the scientists say.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
this guy was just on art bell's new show midnight in the desert and it's quite an interesting tale!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

yep i agree.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: madmanmarcum

How were the islands?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join