It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Ancestors Obviously Knew Something We Didn't

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Look, it's simple. Come January, everyone who believes in the arrival of Nibiru and/or other major life changing events occuring around 21st Dec 2012 agree to come onto ATS and admit they were wrong. Or we're all dead/illuminated/ascended or whatever so it won't matter. Simple really.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing for a cold winter. Which I fully expect to have nothing to do with imaginary planets. And to last (and maybe not even start until after) beyond the 3rd week of December.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
so here are my thoughts, everything i gonna write are just my thoughts.
2012 21dec, of course something is gonna happen.
im not necessarily talking about what the old civilisation talked about, but i guess its like this.

you gonna tell a bunch of people tomorrow in the park, there will be a party.
there is no party in the first place, but many people gonna come to the park and they will do their own party.
so there was no party but your words made the party.

lets say of the 7 billion people on earth, 6 billion people know about the 21dec 2012, and "everyone" is waiting and counting for something to happen.
i heard or read once that the whole universe is connected through energy or what so ever, so earth is too and so are we, any living organism.
just atoms connected.
our brains are high end prossecors, 6 billion connected high end prossecors are waiting for something to happen.

so i guess there will definitly something happen, but what? i have no clue

sorry for the bad grammar english isnt my native language, i hope you unterstand what i was trying to say

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tayeltony
6 billion connected high end prossecors are waiting for something to happen.

so i guess there will definitly something happen, but what? i have no clue

sorry for the bad grammar english isnt my native language, i hope you unterstand what i was trying to say
I know what your saying and i mean no sarcasm just english wit .. Empty liqueur stores / lot's of partys/ women being knocked up - lots of regrets in the morning.. no doubt. Charlatans held accountable..i hope.

Don't get me wrong, i hope - or would like to believe in this 5dimension scenario, however
i don't think it's going to happen in our lifetime is all...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by uxon1

Something big is coming, what is going to be I don't know but here are some different possibilities:
1- Alien Contact - Sooner or later there will be an alien contact that will change human kind forever.
2- World War 3 - This war is coming sooner than you think.
3- Solar Flares - A solar flare that could shutdown countries is going to hit the earth soon.

As you can see we are living difficult times right now, it is more easy that something big will happens that nothing happens. The only way to know if to wait to december 21.

Well sir it has come, So far nothing. I hope that we don't get any of the above. But i think we can see this date may have been off.

V

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Only someone who is arrogant will choose not to believe in it because they know, when they day comes and goes people won't care if you didn't believe in it or not. It's not that I'm falling for the new agers, I've falling gullible to my own senses. I've read this topic 10 years ago in a box, a short paragraph and something tingled my sense upon reading it. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you the same sense has saved my life once. I think I'll trust my senses regardless of who or who I don't believe.

People have too much pride, and ego they don't like to be proven wrong. You're one of those people sir, and I hope the end really does come because Humanity deserve better then this. Compassion is the way to enlightenment.

Well Mark, you said I was too prideful. But I was proven right. So whether you think it was prideful or not I now am here to ask for an apology. Think of you wishing the end really does come...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Our Ancestors Obviously Knew Something We Didn't

Yes they did.

How to hoax gullible people who would be around a couple thousand years after them.

That's really playing the loooooooooooong con.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Most are in thier bunkers and the charlatans have fled with everyones money and busy writing up
new cons to post on ats and other social network sites to fool the gullible..

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join