It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars To Obama Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Well I haven't flipped. I think Obama has an abysmal record, towards EVERY policy, he has his hands on !

This is coming from a man who would NEVER vote for Romney. You can blame both Parties for this Countries mess, but you can Blame Obama for his lack of failed Middle East Policies, and processes to keep Americans safe.

ANYONE that says Obama is doing a good Job, needs to take their rose tinted glasses off.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Seabags, do get your facts right.

USA is a trading nation.

USA has no interest in regime change in the M.E than any other nation, so long as trade is not disrupted. It had long sought to work with anyone, so long as they do get overboard with greed and powerlust that humans are hurt and harmed, and they rising up and disrupting trade flow.

More so as those countries have access to needed fuel for economies to progress.

But when that is disrupted, USA have no choice but to step in, and ensure stability remains, so that not only americans, but every human life on Earth can prosper and progress in peace.

Isolationist stances had never worked before, nor will work now, in a world where corruption, greed and power lust is rife.

It's like the domino theory :- If one falls, others will only soon follow. Isolate yourself and think yourself safe, the enemy who is more rapacious will grow stronger with each bite upon the world, and as he gets bigger, you will be no match for him to be taken down alive.

USA tried to be isolationist in 1941, but only saw american lives destroyed mercilessly. Even Germany thought USA was in decline and weak, and made the greatest blunder in their lives by declaring war upon USA.

Thus, if USA takes an isolationist stance, it will only be a matter of time before some dumb village idiot think USA is easy meat, and this time, they will have nukes, with million americans dead before any response can be made unlike during WW2.

Oh, I don’t believe in isolationism. In fact, I’ve argued against it many times. I believe we should have good relations with the majority of the world. I don’t, however, think US should intervene militarily and overthrow foreign governments, whether it be “spreading democracy” or protecting trade; unless of course they pose a direct threat to our national security, in which case congress should declare war and we should obliterate them.

Futhermore, do comprehend what had been the outrage. Was it because USA had bullied those countries, or had USA kept those countries safe, and protected with rule and law against tyranny, as it had for the rest of the world after WW2?

It’s because the US supports the radical Muslim Brotherhood and removed from power the guys who had been keeping the peace in that region. It wasn’t a perfect relationship but it was far better than we have now. These intrusive blunders have led to this violence…..not a movie and not because we are so beloved in the region.

edit on 16-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Are there 2 or 3 people sharing this SEABAG account, because again , you flipped.

Many threads, some authored by you, Claim Obama is weakening the US, spending cuts to Military, saying he is a Apologist, claiming he is weak...

I haven’t flipped!

All of those things are true!

Now, your saying its his fault because the US is acting to Strong,

I never said that!

I said his foreign policy of running and gunning then turning his back to the situation he created is to blame for this violence and instability. He is an abysmal failure both here and abroad!

Did Obama cause the Demise of the McRib too.... because he lost my Vote if he did.

He could NEVER lose your vote, TwOsides!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Of course it is not about the movie, it is about hate.

Hate for Christians, hate for America, and hate for our freedoms.

People have been saying they dont hate us for our freedoms.

Might want to think about that again.

They DO hate us for our freedoms, especially our freedom to criticize them and their religion.

Mr.Bill here is a decremented human soul, why no
burnings rioting over his movie, because we dont give two
#s what he thinks.
edit on 16-9-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

Hate for your/our freedoms, when none of us are free except the priviledged, who have the money to buy freedom by subverting laws and congress?
Hate for our ability to collectively condemn people the government wants us to condemn because they say so with false media reporting, tons of spin doctoring and lies of ommission?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/16.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

It is simple, burning rioting and killing is from hate, not a movie.
Understand it isn't any freedom they want, which is why trying to turn them
into a democracy does not work. They don't want us to have
freedoms because we can say whatever the hell we want about
that hateful murderer mu-hammed

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Seabag, I just don't see how we can lay this entire issue at the feet of the Obama administration. Now I don't agree with everything he does, but the situation in the ME has been brewing for a long, long time and this had nothing to do with Obama.

We have been overthrowing governments and arming terrorists for many years and whether the president was Obama or McCain, we would still have this issue to deal with.

So do we need to change our policy? Yes!

Do we need to focus our attention on Obama instead of a government-wide policy of intervention and meddling? No!

At this point and time we need to help Obama understand that it's time to bring all our troops, diplomats and foreign aid home until we can get a grip on our own issues. I'm tired of worrying about how the people in the ME are doing while we have Americans that need our help at home.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Seabag, I just don't see how we can lay this entire issue at the feet of the Obama administration. Now I don't agree with everything he does, but the situation in the ME has been brewing for a long, long time and this had nothing to do with Obama.

Hasn't Obama CONTINUED the failed Bush Policies, of War, Gitmo, etc?

This IS Obama's mess, regardless if he inherited it, or not. Hes done NOTHING to stop the heat, from being turned up.
Hes the Chef, that walked away from the stove.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Of course it is not about the movie, it is about hate.

Hate for Christians, hate for America, and hate for our freedoms.

People have been saying they dont hate us for our freedoms.

Might want to think about that again.

They DO hate us for our freedoms, especially our freedom to criticize them and their religion.

Mr.Bill here is a decremented human soul, why no
burnings rioting over his movie, because we dont give two
#s what he thinks.
edit on 16-9-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

Hate for your/our freedoms, when none of us are free except the priviledged, who have the money to buy freedom by subverting laws and congress?
Hate for our ability to collectively condemn people the government wants us to condemn because they say so with false media reporting, tons of spin doctoring and lies of ommission?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/16.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

It is simple, burning rioting and killing is from hate, not a movie.
Understand it isn't any freedom they want, which is why trying to turn them
into a democracy does not work. They don't want us to have
freedoms because we can say whatever the hell we want about
that hateful murderer mu-hammed

Well, personally, I'll go with the Salmon Rushdie version of Islam in that it seems purely satanic cult (as portrayed by the fanatics) that dupes its believers into saying one thing and doing another. But then again, I look at most mainstream religions the same way, they all dupe their believers so they can gain control, again through fanatics. However, as in all religions there are those who just want peace and the ability to trust/get along their neighbours, those people I respect and acknowledge their right to peace and happiness. If I were going to subscribe to a single religion, I think I would go with Buddhism as it seems to be the only religion that is truly at peace with itself.

Islam on the other hand (and christianity) are both competitive religions that look at domination or colonialization of all other peoples and religions, a kind of religious genocide or cleansing. Kind of a shame really since it goes against common sense, people gonna believe what they want to believe. I don't think the muslims hate the west because of our supposed "freedoms" (which don't seem to exist anyway). I think it is more because of the west's competitive colonialization that creates problems with the spread of their own colonialization and religious goals.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree that the policy is bad. But do you actually think that Obama, or any president for that matter, will be held accountable for bad policy? Absolutely not.

Also, this issue will not have any effect on the election. So why don't we concentrate on creating awareness towards changing the policy instead of heading down a pointless dead-end path of blame games?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I agree that the policy is bad. But do you actually think that Obama, or any president for that matter, will be held accountable for bad policy? Absolutely not.

Also, this issue will not have any effect on the election. So why don't we concentrate on creating awareness towards changing the policy instead of heading down a pointless dead-end path of blame games?

All it takes is a GOOD President, to change policy. Thats not the Blame game. Thats the truth. If Obama would have taken a stance, other then one of flip-flopping "apologies", maybe the outcome would have been different. If he would have taken necessary precautions, maybe American deaths could have been prevented. Why people are giving him a break, is preposterous,and Hypocritical. This filmmaker "knew" what he was doing. Looks like Obama does not. MHO

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

We have been overthrowing governments and arming terrorists for many years and whether the president was Obama or McCain, we would still have this issue to deal with.

In which case this post would have been about McCain’s failures…..

So do we need to change our policy? Yes!

Do we need to focus our attention on Obama instead of a government-wide policy of intervention and meddling? No!

These actions were at his direction….congress had nothing to do with Libya or Egypt.

At this point and time we need to help Obama understand that it's time to bring all our troops, diplomats and foreign aid home until we can get a grip on our own issues. I'm tired of worrying about how the people in the ME are doing while we have Americans that need our help at home.

I’m going to do my part to “help” Obama in Novemeber when I cast my vote for Romney.

But I agree, America should pull out of these wars now and stop intervening unless US is facing a direct threat to its security. Obama has started more conflicts……he’s obviously not the man to solve these issues.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

All it takes is a GOOD President, to change policy.

No, it takes public awareness and a proactive population. This is the sort of policy we get when people behind the scenes are able to control the game, all because the people are not paying attention.

If Obama would have taken a stance, other then one of flip-flopping "apologies", maybe the outcome would have been different.

I disagree. Obama could have taken the other path in foreign policy and this still would have happened. It was a long time coming and regardless of which way Obama went, people will point the fingers and blame him.

It's easy for us to say the things we say when we have the benefit of commentating through hindsight.

Why people are giving him a break, is preposterous,and Hypocritical. This filmmaker "knew" what he was doing. Looks like Obama does not. MHO

And you do know what to do? Like I said, it's easy to look back and pass judgement on what has already occurred.

I'm not giving him a pass. I realize that it does no good to concentrate on Obama when he was just doing as he was told. We have to look past the puppet and create awareness and drive public opinion against Obama's and TPTB's foreign policy agenda.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nice spin

Sounds so evil

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Unfortunately, Romney may have a much more extreme foreign policy that will lead to more death and destruction. Romney will put more emphasis on Iran and Israel and will incite more hatred agaisnt America for not getting the hint.

People don't want us there. They do not want our help, they do not want our soldiers on their soil and they do not want our democracy! Don't people get it? They want us gone!

I don't see how Romney can do any better, in fact it may just get worse.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No, it takes public awareness and a proactive population. This is the sort of policy we get when people behind the scenes are able to control the game, all because the people are not paying attention.

People were paying attention, to Obamacare. People were paying attention to NDAA. Guess what? It STILL happened.

And yes, behind the scenes, is what we got. "WE the people", do not matter. Thats a fact also.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

People are not paying attention. Most people do not even know what is in the ACA or that it originated as a Republican idea in the 90's.

Hell, even the people that are against Obamacare hardly know anything about it. They just parrot the party talking points.

So while I agree that 'we the people' has become a thing of the past, I disagree that people are paying attention to whats happening around them. If they did, they would have realized that we should have pulled out of the ME a long time ago. Dare I say.....never should have been there to begin with.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

If they did, they would have realized that we should have pulled out of the ME a long time ago. Dare I say.....never should have been there to begin with.

The public sentiment for our actions overseas is at an all-time low; better late than never.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread? Breibart is nothing but globalist neo-con propaganda.

Neo-Nazis donated to Ron Paul, does that make him a racist? You can't control who donated money to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

People were paying attention, to Obamacare. People were paying attention to NDAA. Guess what? It STILL happened.

An extreme minority of Americans were paying attention to the NDAA. Most people do not even know what it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by sonnny1

An extreme minority of Americans were paying attention to the NDAA. Most people do not even know what it is.

You know, you left out Obamacare.

Why is that?

Please don't cherry pick, the post.

BTW, I could have added the Patriot Act, and how he had no problem, signing into that also. Do people not know about that too?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Double

edit on 16-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join