It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello all! I have been hanging around ATS for a while.Time to make the next step.
A little about me- I dont believe in Aliens, I dont think UFOs are alien craft, Ghosts are a figment of the imagination in my opinion, and I dont believe there is a conspiracy in every little thing that happens. I do believe in conspiracies very much. Just not in every little event on the planet. Im pro 2nd Amendment, former military, and a firm believer in the U.S. constitution. Im not into football, basketball,hockey,soccer,baseball, Nascar, Etc.
I have my beliefs and there is nothing that can change them unless it is undeniable proof and 100% verifiable. That being said, I am looking forward to my stay at ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS 369821 and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

Originally posted by 369821
Im pro 2nd Amendment, former military, and a firm believer in the U.S. constitution. Im not into football, basketball,hockey,soccer,baseball, Nascar, Etc.

You sound like the gubment's description of a potential domestic "terrorist". You should fit right in here.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Don't believe in aliens? I see that your posts aren't going to give me a lot of
Welcome to the club.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yep, Guilty as charged. Im the poster child for domestic terrorist. LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sorry about that. I am a bit of a smart alack though, so maybe you'll get a laugh or two out of me. To me believing in aliens makes about as much sense as believing in an almighty sky wizard.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 369821

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...enjoy your new addiction....

Des

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 369821

Welcome aboard, 369821

I thought for a second you were describing ME!

Im pro 2nd Amendment, former military, and a firm believer in the U.S. constitution. Im not into football, basketball,hockey,soccer,baseball, Nascar, Etc.

See you around…..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Re: your title "Finally Here" 'Looks at watch' So what took you so long??
Welcome to the ATS boards. We are glad your here. Watch out for splinters when your posting

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
At least we also have something in common. I'm also not that into football, basketball,hockey, or any sport..
Welcome!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 369821

hello from the UK your more than just a number

new topics

top topics

join