Trump Talks Out About Germany Buying The New York Stock Exchange

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Upon the news that the New York Stock Exchange will merge with the German exchange Deutsche Boerse, Donald Trump spoke out to Stuart Varney saying the $10 billion move is a "sad commentary for this country."

Love him or hate him, he says it like it is! "I don't want foreign countries owning our New York Stock Exchange. It's that simple". And he is right... Cannot believe he asked Trump "on what grounds?" lol.

Germany owns the Euro, basically, and now tapping into America in more than just car sales. They've gained more ground financially than they ever could militarily.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Love him or hate him, he says it like it is!

I don't like Trump much on a personal level but he is an American patriot and he does clearly love his country.

Which is more than can be said for many politicians currently running the USA (into the ground?).

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The PTB are selling off this country for their own greed and profit one piece at a time.Trump may be an idiot, but he speaks the truth on this subject and I happen to agree with him.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Here are 2 articles from Feb. of 2011 about all of this. One thing that stands out to me is that their are 17 seats and Germany holds 10 of them.

business.time.com...

dealbook.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think Germany holds some key Illuminati secrets and are a shoe-in.
Think of all the industrial secrets the US acquired in WWII and did
nothing with them but let middle men take manufacturing overseas.
Trump knows nothing and I'd advise him as I do all good ATS conspiracy
hounds to find Illuminati secrets.

new topics

top topics

join