It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Reaches Out to the American Public (Interview Clip)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I don't trust him, but I trust him more than Romney.

Romneyss crew is all Bush left over Zionist neo-cons. The Bush admin tried to go to war with Iran but was stopped. If those people get back into power it would be catastrophe/

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Netanyahu is correct, at least to a point. Iran, IS a threat. And the fact the the middle-east has gone crazy these past days and attacked western embassies and murdered diplomats. Should be more than amble evidence, how much a threat Iran, and the Iran supported goons in the middle-east are.

Well, since nobody takes Netanyahu seriously, let's just skip on by them and try to look at the bright side of the future.

Iran will start a war against Israel, or choke it. China will start a war against Japan, with the mob of both countries gooing totally amok. And, they'll use nuclear weapons ... that will essentially bring about the following.

* Israel will be reduced to nothing.
* China Russia and the US will be wiped off the face of the earth.
* People of the middle east, will be thrown back to stone age.
* There will be amble enough space, for the rest of the human race to live in luxury.

Hey, after all ... there are too many people in the world.

Now, you can carry on with the business of allowing us to wipe out half of the human race.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
the Sunday edition of the Alex Jones show was pretty good yesterday. Dr Steve Pieczenik was on and covered this. Suggesting Netanyahu will be the next Hitler in the end. Was an good interview.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

****Not a reply to Real spoke***
Do some research, and then come back and tell me I'm ignorant! I'll give you a hint
start with Obama's autobiography, "Dreams From My Father". The title alone should clue
you into what dreams role Barack subscribes to. Then research exactly who Obama Sr.
idolized. It is here you will begin to understand our presidents, ideology.

I don't believe Netanyahu said anything to the U.S. stating we ARE gonna bomb Iran back us up!
He requested from his most trusted allie a meeting about a very alarming situation. Obama spat
in his face!! Rude, stupid, classless clown that he is! So yeah Obama is too busy, doing what may I ask?
Apologizing for making some dirty Muslim film and hurting the radical Islamists feelings!

He is so damn set on getting re-elected to put in place his agenda that he can't be bothered by the real world imploding all around him.

Before you make ridiculous claims and name call...Post some damn links to back up what you say! Seabag
and I would really appreciate it!

Pax

edit on 9/17/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
He says "Iran's government and top Leadership is run by fanaticism, the same fanaticism that you see storming embassies"...

Is he wrong?

The same type of fanaticism that compels Israelis to build on Palestinian land because their religious books tells them God promised them that land only for the Jews?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
All of you demonizing Netanyahu and applauding Obama, are being duped. Do some real research and you will soon discover that your biggest enemy and most dangerous foe occupies the Oval Office!

Obama can't stand you or the United States of America. In fact he hates you and any other country he deems as the haves; such as Israel. He is a sympathizer to all the have not countries in this world. However, not so the have nots suddenly become the haves, but more, the haves become have nots.

Obama, realizes Iran's leadership is a rogue runaway. He is giving Iran every opportunity to develop a nuclear weapon and would not mind at all if Israel was wiped off the planet, but not because he hates Israel, no, it is because he hates the USA and what we stand for more!!

This is not about Democrats or Republicans, this is about being a free independent country. Obama's reason
for not meeting with Bibi is to give Iran the time they need.
edit on 9/16/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

What a great plan. Obama, the obvious reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. You nailed it, ma'am.

89% of Republicans are white, and they can't stand a black president. They rationalise it many ways but the easist way is to believe that (a) Obama is not American (b) is a muslim (c) hates America. The GOP will never sit in the White House ever again because whites in America are a fast dwindling minority. Obama was not obliged to meet the leader of Israel and the reason he didn't meet him was to send a clear message to Israel, not Iran. The US will not support an Israeli folly in Iran.

And Bibi is desperate. Going on US TV has shown that Israel is weak and cannot attack Iran without US help. Therefore there will be no war with Iran before November. Anyone that thinks so does not understand geopolitics and Obama's foreign policy. The US want to control the middle east with less military intervention, relying on the Gulf States and Turkey to offset Iran's sphere of influence. Obama right now seems to have full control of the situation and the only thing that could change this is perceived aggression from Iran - and that will not happen (unless Israeli try and stage something).

The US needs Israel to keep snarling and snapping at Iran like a crazy attack dog on a tight leash. Right now Obama is the only thing keeping the world from stepping off into the abyss. The supposed puppeteers have less power than conspiracy theorists think. They have economic power but Obama has firm control over the military arm. Very interesting stuff.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

The same type of fanaticism that compels Israelis to build on Palestinian land because their religious books tells them God promised them that land only for the Jews?

Palestinians? the word is Roman by origin, and doesn't refer to any "nation", but a rubble.

This "palestine", which never really existed ... is bought, and payed for by the Israelis. The rest is won in a war, that the Arabs started. The Arabs, took Jewish money ... and then they though they could "oust" them out of the middle-east, and keep the money. The jews won the war in 6 days.

The jews, are in their full right here.

The Arabs, are just a bunch of racist goons. That continuously speak out about the Holocust, with no other motive than to "insult" jews. Holocust denial, being thousand times worse an insult, than any crap-movie about Mohammed.

I suggest you stop supporting racist scum, be they arabs or germans, has no relevance.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Mr N is not worth listening to.

His opinions to involve the US in a war with Iran are short-sighted and ignore the good of Iranian people.

The upset in the World today at the US is a cultural problem. Islam has a short fuse when it comes to the Prophet. They demand respect. They then would like you to embrace The Prophet, too.

The solution to the ME tension is better education without prejudices, encouraging freedom of speech. These things take time. The ME has a long tradition of slow change.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Do my eyes deceive me?? Do I really see Americans supporting a nation
who has has taken our countrymen hostage, funded bombings against our
men and women all over the world and openly called for the death of us all?

Can it really be true that so many who have benefited from the
Bill of Rights, would align themselves with those who would and do deny
that those Rights even exist and the only right you are entitled to is
to live life according to the words of the koran?

You have been called the "ME" generation, but when I see that as long as "YOU"
maintain those Rights, you care not who would be denied them. Be it a
fellow citizen or a person who lives abroad, it cheapens us all.
Liberty is not whored to only to those who can afford it.
Sadness is not a strong enough way to describe how I feel, shame does not go far enough to tell.
There was a time, the majority of my life really, that I thought being born
in America is what made you an American..... then I read the
Constitution and more than this, I learned to understand it. I took time
out of my life to read the letters our founding fathers wrote to me in
case doubt ever crossed my mind. in case clarity was needed for me to
understand what was written. I listened carefully as they explained to
me why it is so important for all of humanity to dispose of people who
do not hold these Rights to be self evident. No, it is not sadness nor
shame that best describes the friends of iran that live here. You are
traitorous to the very idea this nation was founded on, and this makes
you criminal.
You weep for iran because they will be attacked,
and I weep for you, because you will not be.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people
to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,
and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal
station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a
decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should
declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We should have by this time acquired the humanity and respect to be able to
separate ourselves without the need for violence, or war or hatred. We
should not need to wait until death and destruction is upon us before we
acknowledge we have become two different people intent on converting
those who can not be converted.
It is time we separate each other from ourselves, for we share no longer a common bond.
There is far too many of you, and far too many of us to justify calling ourselves
countrymen. To justify forcing each other to dwell together, pretending
that something remains that unifies us, for this is harmful to both the
spirit and the minds of us all.

I wish nothing but happiness and prosperity on anyone, but not at the price of my own.
I believe my wayto be the kinder, gentler way, to just wish you well and each go our
separate ways with out strife, and fighting and each side finding fault
with the other and laying blame at the others feet.
If we separate each other now, without the need for methods we both find distasteful, maybe
we can still call each other brother, just not countrymen, but if we
wait too much longer, we will most certainly call each other enemy.
edit on 17-9-2012 by unknown1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

See.. that is just your fantasy though. You act as if you know Benjamin N just wanted to have a friendly tea party and ask no favors. In reality he had already just recently asked Obama to go to Iran with them and he turned him down. I would say Obama knows more about what the meeting was going to be than you or I. He didn't spit in his face he sent a message.

As for our closest ally, that's dumb. What makes them such an ally to us? How they take our money? Maybe how they attacked our navy and killed our soldiers intentionally in the past? How they went behind Kennedy's back to create an "illegal" nuclear weapons facility in Dimona? Having hundreds of illegal nukes that have never been counted or inspected to this day? Please I would love to know how we benefit from this relationship?

Also if you would turn off FOX news for one second and get with reality you would know something. Like the fact that Obama didn't apologize for the (dirty? - what did you mean by dirty muslim? racist much?) film. He actually didn't make that statement, it was an unofficial statement from the US embassy in Egypt and it was put out BEFORE anyone was killed. So that's all just idiotic hyperbole. I don't even like Obama and I can't let that garbage fly. Honestly the kind of stuff you are spewing is what makes me fear for our future. I really hope that way of thinking lies in a minority of people. To see facts so corrupted and faith placed so easily in war mongering leaders is horrifying, not to mention the slivers of prejudice peeking through.
edit on 17-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yeah.. I agree Romney is worse, but just barely.
I heard somewhere that Reagan had attacked Carter for having certain people surrounding him and then when Reagan became president those same people were surrounding him (I can't remember their position or I could verify this and determine whether it was NWO conspiracy or something legit), it was over 100 of these elite men back then, but I had heard that this group of men continued being close to the president and today 18 of them still worked in the Obama admin..

I know that is about as vague as it gets, but I can't remember the position they supposedly held, or any details. The only lead I have for finding the info is that supposedly Reagan criticized them openly during the campaign. It would be interesting to find out of there were a group of elite guys that managed to stay so close to all administrations down the line up to and including Obama.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by paxnatus

Having hundreds of illegal nukes that have never been counted or inspected to this day?

Having hundreds of illegal nuke that have never been counted............hmmmmmm
Do you read what you type? Do you not see a problem with that statement or do you stand by it?
Take a look at the top right side of your post, there is a little button named EDIT. Click it and a window will pop up so that you can rephrase that and not look like a parrot who repeats what he hears but is unable to formulate his own words,,,,,,,polly wanna cracker

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
would you want to meet a guy who doesn't stop talking and will lie to your face to get you to go to war.

That describes both Netanyahu and Obama. Same/same.

Originally posted by seabag
The Muslim Brotherhood came to power thanks to Obama…they’re nobody. The Prime Minister of Israel is a head of state and the leader of one of America’s closest allies.

Exactly. Even though Netanyahu has an itchy trigger finger, he is still the head of state of what is supposed to be one of our allies. And that country is very close to war. Even though Netanyahu isn't the easiest person to deal with .. the POTUS is still supposed to deal with him. Even if it's to meet with the guy and tell him to 'go pound sand' and to 'knock it off'.

Originally posted by Logman
89% of Republicans are white, and they can't stand a black president.

:shk: Off topic, political trolling, and playing the race card. Gawd ...

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Yeah.. I agree Romney is worse, but just barely.

In my opinion, they are equally bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman 89% of Republicans are white, and they can't stand a black president.

No, we just cant stand Obama.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by damoney

Put a sock in it Nuttyyahoo. This guy is something else. After a person like this keeps others down through oppression and such it is no wonder he would be paranoid of being attacked. You can only behave like this for so long before it comes back and bites you on your backside.

Who has he kept down? The Palestinians who have NO CLAIM to their land and fire rockets into Israel every day? What does that have to do with his plea to stop Iranian nukes?

I truly believe that this world would be a better place without clowns like this creating the chaos that they do!

Come ON MAN!

Tell that to Ahmadinejad. Who has Israel threatened?? Israel has been trying to maintain its boarders and defend them against Muslims since its reformation in 48.

IMHO - You are obviously oblivious and brainwashed to state such things. I can just look at this man's face and see the evil intent within his expressions. How many countries has Iran attacked lately? - None, not since the 1700's. I respect your thoughts and opinions as you have every right, but - come on... seriously. I don't need to prove a point to you or anyone else as I know deep in my heart and soul that this donkey is nothing but bad news with bad intent. It's all planned out and has been for quite some time. See: www.abovetopsecret.com... which will hopefully shed some light in the space of a darkened mind. Thank you for your input!
edit on 17-9-2012 by damoney because: Hit the post button B4 I was finished...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No worries, I'll answer on behalf of the American people.

Netanyahu, Go Suck an egg. The American people are Not behind warmongers like you. If Iran bombs you back to the stone age it will serve you right for being the extreme Zionist and false Jew that you are. You and your ilk have illegally fraudulently obtained the country of Israel from the UN and even broken your UN charter afterwards illegally expanding the region beyond what was granted to you in a bloody massacre of peaceful Palestinians that continues to this day. You deserve Nothing from The American People. Go back to Hell from whence you came.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Much better than I do? I suppose you work in diplomacy, do you? Have you ever? I have, for quite a while too. Please, I know this stuff better than you ever will. I was inside that machine. Save your arrogance for someone else.

No, it is not anyone's place to pander to nutters, with the obvious exception of those working in that specific field. Netanyahu is a broken record. It is in no one's interest to pander to him any longer. Enough is enough.

Did you miss the part about the hour-long phone call? What's wrong with a phone call when you're just going to say the same crap over and over? Just like Sharon and Olmert and Shamir and too many other Israeli leaders, it's always the same crap that cannot be settled unless they get their way.

Now you can stop your broken record about Obama needing to meet with anyone simply on their whim. That's not the way of things. Get over it. Obama is the POTUS. That's, sadly, as big as you get on the political playing field. HE calls the shots. Understand it. Digest it. That's the way it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Nothing is going to happen, with all the tensions with the Muslim in Arab countries the last thing that Israel will want now is an attack on Iran and have the entire Arab nations that surrounds them turning against them with all the violence and rage that the area is engaged now.

They are not that stupid.
US is not taking side right now.

Are you kidding? All they want is an excuse to go waffle stomping..and thats exactly what they want...because it will allow them to expand their borders uncontested, and they get to rid themselves of their perceived enemy all in one swoop.

The six day war...remember that? All of those countries couldn't squash them then, and they sure as heck couldn't do it now if they tried. their military is off the hook...even more so in some cases than America.

They would have no problem wipin the floor with 4 Arab countries at once....the only thing holding them back? Americas blessing..and even that wont hold em for long..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We have fought 2 wars and lost countless lives. Its not our place to step in as world police every time there is trouble.

edit on 17-9-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Grow up. You aren't as impressive as you think you are. Obama, as POTUS, isn't supposed to let his personal disdain for a person get in the way of doing a job. It's his job to meet with an ally that is out of control. It's his job to go tell that ally to 'knock it off'. That's the truth of the matter.

ON TOPIC .. again .... Netanyahu isn't getting anywhere with Obama and therefore he's trying to scare the American public into pushing for war with Iran. It won't work. Netanyahu has cried wolf previously Americans are war-weary. And I still wonder if there is a plot afoot with TPTB to isolate and tick off the trigger-happy Netanyahu so he'll strike Iran on his own .. and start a war between Iran and Israel. I guess time will tell about that one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join