It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Reaches Out to the American Public (Interview Clip)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This jaggoff wants my sympathy? He wants me to believe him and feel sorry for him? Try this then..

1) Disclose the full extent of your OWN nuclear weapons program
2) Become a signed member of the IAEA
3) Stop treating everyone around you as if they are beneath you. I mean I know I know.. you are the "chosen people" but still. Try a little decency.

Then maybe.. and that's a BIG maybe, I'll try and see things your way. But honestly I doubt it after the way your country has behaved for the last 60 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Netanyahu is just trying to help get his good buddy Mitt in the Whitehouse...

That way he'll likely get everything he wants from us...

Whether we like it or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You are right we can't afford another war, but I disagree with the china part. While China is the foreign country holding the most American debt, it is about 1 trillion dollars, and we have 16 trillion in total debt. In case of war the criminal Federal Reserve would double down on the quantitative easing program and finance the war.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Don't throw your trust to Obama yet. He has gone back and forth for Israel and I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign on AFTER the election. He can't do it now.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It is all so very complicated. I do not really have any clue who is being straight, and who is being deceitful. If you are going to get on here and claim that you do......then I have write you off as well as being part of some agenda.

This leaves me to use my own method of determining who is the good guy and who is the bad guy. The only way for myself that I can do this is to assume they both want to rule the world. Which in turn leaves me to wonder, if one of them was to rule the world, which would I prefer to have forcing their beliefs on me, my family and the people I care about.
1s and 0s, for me personally this makes it a lot easier to come to a conclusion I am comfortable with. If I can not really trust what either one of them say, i have to disregard what both of them say.
So, how can I come to some sort of resolve with so much verbal excrement being flung at me from both sides?
Lucky for me the Founding Fathers left me a document that I can refer to and ask myself this one question.
Whose beliefs are most in agreement with the Rights I am told that all people are born with, it doesn't say these Rights are exclusive to Americans only, but that all individuals have them. Is it the Jewish way of life, or is it the muslim way of life.

If there can only be one, who would I prefer to be the last one standing. Jews or muslims.
There now I have reduced a very complicated problem to its lowest common denominator.
The answer I come up with has no predetermined outcome. I prefer the Jewish way of life over the muslim way.
Therefore I have no other choice but to support Israel.
You can reply back that I can not take such a simplistic view, but I would argue that not only can I, but I have already done so. It is only more complicated than that because some people who are outside looking in, subject to the propaganda of both, choose for it to be complicated. You believe who tells you the most convincing story.
I spent many years just observing before I voiced my support, and I stick by what and how I came up with that decision.
Now all that being said, when it comes to Iran. I do not care what my government, their government, you or anyone else says. For me the bottom line is Iran took 52 of my countrymen hostage and held them against their will. I am a vindictive person by nature, right or wrong, good or bad, it is my personality. For what ever reason it is they get attacked, it doesn't matter if it is the NWO, or some secret group of rich people bent on world domination or if God himself ordered the Jews to do it. Iran went unpunished for for what they did and never even said sorry, which to me is the same as saying I am not sorry. I can only hope that the people in Iran who fit my definition of "good", have the sense to head for the hills before something happens to them. They without question know what is coming and I really do hope they do what is necessary to protect their lives.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Actually what they do is buy US bonds that China and other foreign countries usually buy but lately they have been on the low down.

Two days ago already Bernanke said that Q3 will be in effect, they will be pumping the markets with billions to be used on mortgages, their excuse is that like that the banks will be able to approve loans.

But if you understand the language US mortgage mess is still melting the banks need more bailout money or the crap will hit the ceiling again.

Also Bernanke announced that the fed will be buying US bonds, to help the economy, when they have to do that and is not to finance a war but to help the banks we all know that economically we are in tight rope.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Well it looks like Bibi is desperate to complete his quest in bombing Iran.He says Iran will have a nuclear bomb in 6-7 months. Now Americans have to put up with him whining while they watch their morning news.

Netanyahu: Iran 6-7 months from nuclear bomb capability

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned on Sunday that Iran would be on the brink of nuclear weapons capability in six to seven months, adding new urgency to his demand that President Barack Obama set a clear "red line" for Tehran in what could deepen the worst U.S.-Israeli rift in decades.

Taking his case to the American public, Netanyahu said in U.S. television interviews that by mid-2013, Iran would be 90 percent of the way toward enough enriched uranium for a bomb. He urged the United States to spell out limits that Tehran must not cross or else face military action - something Obama has refused to do.

"You have to place that red line before them now, before it's too late," Netanyahu told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that such a U.S. move could reduce the chances of having to attack Iran's nuclear sites.

He obviously wants this done as soon as possible and has not been shy about it lately even though people in his inner and outer circles are trying to distance themselves from an Iran strike at this very moment. Most of them for different reasons such as elections, financial interests, and the list goes on.

Here is a thread from ATS member "xuenchen" that demonstrates his lack of patience in this matter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the fact that he is reaching out to the American public like this with his lies and propaganda is quite pathetic and shows how desperate he is.

Here is a clip from the interview, sorry I can't find the whole interview at this time.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: title

I wish I had Netanyahu's email address.

...I would tell him to go f^ck himself.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
they've been saying iran could have nukes within a year since obama took office.

at least they cut it down to 6-7 months.

which should be good for the warmongers for at least several years or until romney, if he's elected, goes yet into another war in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Now Americans have to put up with him whining while they watch their morning news.

If I’m being completely honest here…..listening to the 1 minute clip you provided…..I don’t think he uttered a false word; he was 100% spot on!

What’s the problem with what he said in that clip??

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FlyersFan

.. it's just a meeting. Obama found plenty of time for the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group. He should also have found time to meet with war-hungry Netanyahu.

The above quote does make me wonder. That must have really angered Bibi,

Brings up a few questions ...

1 - Obama found time to meet with the Muslim Brotherhood, who has openly called for war with Israel, but he couldn't find time to meet with Israel ... that would indeed tick off Israel.

2 - What is the point of ticking off Israel? Is it simply because Obama can't stand Netanyahu and so he didn't meet with him (even though he should have?). OR is there a NWO/TPTB higher purpose in ticking off Israel and isolating them? Do they WANT Israel to have a temper tantrum and to hit Iran on their own??

The Muslim Brotherhood waited until there was an opening in Obama's schedule to meet with him. Benny thinks Obama is supposed to drop everything and meet with him when he wants it doesn't work like that. Israel will just have to learn the president isn't at their beck and call.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

would you want to meet a guy who doesn't stop talking and will lie to your face to get you to go to war.

obviously he can't say that publicly.

the guy by far is the most annoying, arrogant politician in the world.

i don't blame obama. i wouldn't even pick up the phone.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Now Americans have to put up with him whining while they watch their morning news.

If I’m being completely honest here…..listening to the 1 minute clip you provided…..I don’t think he uttered a false word; he was 100% spot on!

What’s the problem with what he said in that clip??

How many Iranians are attacking the embassy's in other countries? Did Iran call for the violent protests?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The Muslim Brotherhood waited until there was an opening in Obama's schedule to meet with him. Benny thinks Obama is supposed to drop everything and meet with him when he wants it doesn't work like that. Israel will just have to learn the president isn't at their beck and call.

The Muslim Brotherhood came to power thanks to Obama…they’re nobody. The Prime Minister of Israel is a head of state and the leader of one of America’s closest allies.

I don’t expect you to understand the difference.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What if he's right? Maybe he's just scared for the survival of his people, but Jew hater that you are, of course you can't see it that way.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm not gonna watch the vid. I don't feel like wiping my spit off my iPad.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
This jaggoff wants my sympathy? He wants me to believe him and feel sorry for him? Try this then..

1) Disclose the full extent of your OWN nuclear weapons program
2) Become a signed member of the IAEA
3) Stop treating everyone around you as if they are beneath you. I mean I know I know.. you are the "chosen people" but still. Try a little decency.

Then maybe.. and that's a BIG maybe, I'll try and see things your way. But honestly I doubt it after the way your country has behaved for the last 60 years.

They've had to protect their borders. They're a tiny country and people all around them want them dead. Jew hating has become real popular among idiots who think they're being iconoclastic, when actually they're just following the crowd like sheep.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Netanyahu is a blood thirsty psychopath. I'm glad that Obama turned him down....Israel is not our master. The last thing we need is a Zionist neo-con for president, like Mitt Romney and crew.

Your video is of Sarkozy??

The jackas that got booted from Office says so?? That’s who you trust?

Why am I not surprised, RealSpoke?

edit on 16-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by buster2010

The Muslim Brotherhood came to power thanks to Obama…they’re nobody. The Prime Minister of Israel is a head of state and the leader of one of America’s closest allies.

I don’t expect you to understand the difference.

Show what Obama did to allow the Brotherhood to come to power. And a head of a country that murders our citizens spies on us to sell our secrets to the highest bidder not mention the weapons we give to them for defense they sell on the black market is hardly our ally. Obviously logic isn't one of your strong suits.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
He says "Iran's government and top Leadership is run by fanaticism, the same fanaticism that you see storming embassies"...

Is he wrong?

Yes. Iran is the most moderate muslim country in the middle-east. A lot more moderate than all our "allies".

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Double

edit on 16-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join