It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Reaches Out to the American Public (Interview Clip)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well it looks like Bibi is desperate to complete his quest in bombing Iran.He says Iran will have a nuclear bomb in 6-7 months. Now Americans have to put up with him whining while they watch their morning news.

Netanyahu: Iran 6-7 months from nuclear bomb capability

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned on Sunday that Iran would be on the brink of nuclear weapons capability in six to seven months, adding new urgency to his demand that President Barack Obama set a clear "red line" for Tehran in what could deepen the worst U.S.-Israeli rift in decades.

Taking his case to the American public, Netanyahu said in U.S. television interviews that by mid-2013, Iran would be 90 percent of the way toward enough enriched uranium for a bomb. He urged the United States to spell out limits that Tehran must not cross or else face military action - something Obama has refused to do.

"You have to place that red line before them now, before it's too late," Netanyahu told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that such a U.S. move could reduce the chances of having to attack Iran's nuclear sites.

He obviously wants this done as soon as possible and has not been shy about it lately even though people in his inner and outer circles are trying to distance themselves from an Iran strike at this very moment. Most of them for different reasons such as elections, financial interests, and the list goes on.

Here is a thread from ATS member "xuenchen" that demonstrates his lack of patience in this matter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the fact that he is reaching out to the American public like this with his lies and propaganda is quite pathetic and shows how desperate he is.

Here is a clip from the interview, sorry I can't find the whole interview at this time.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: title

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Oh for #'s sake get this guy off our TV

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Netanyahu Reaches Out to the American Public

Since he can't get Obama to meet with him, OF COURSE he's going to use the media.
Netanyahu has been on TV here many times. It's to be expected.
Americans are war-weary. He won't get far with us.
But at the same time .. Obama should have met with him even if Obama doesn't like him.
It's his JOB.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
When he whines about Iran being run by fanatics, to me it's pot calling kettle black.

Will the channel give the Iranian leader the same opportunity to speak. I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I`m a Yahoo, and the Previous Leaders of Israel have been saying , 6 or 7 months, since the mid 90`s.

If he had been more honest by saying that he has done as much as he could to delay the progress, such as murdering Iranian Scientist, Committing acts of War by Infecting Iranian Hardware, he would be more Credible.

But playing the `Victim` Card is old, and tiring.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama's JOB is to take care of the United States and it's people,and uphold the constitution right?

Pandering to a war monger's demands from another country is not his job. It is not his job to take orders from the leader of Israel.

ETA:

And yes you are right that it is to be expected of him to try and use the media. I remember him on Larry King live a few years back spewing the same propaganda. He is a very hateful man, and he makes it quite clear with his blatant lies.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
But at the same time .. Obama should have met with him even if Obama doesn't like him.
It's his JOB.
The World has what, 160 Countries or so.

Every single Leader of those Countries has problems to deal with...

Regardless of what the Israeli Gov thinks, the Sun doesn`t revolve around them.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
When he whines about Iran being run by fanatics, to me it's pot calling kettle black.

Will the channel give the Iranian leader the same opportunity to speak. I doubt it.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. They gave Mahmoud his chance on Larry King and they couldn't contain him, I guess the mainstream outlets don't like any truth to be spoken over their air waves. I will get flamed and called an Iran supporter for saying these things but the man is considered a loose cannon because he is willing to speak out about things that they don't want us to know about.

Even when he takes stage at the UN most of the Western leaders walk out like a bunch of children.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

yes they have been playing the "6-7 month" card for a long while now and it's getting kind of old, so is the victim card. It really bothers me when the aggressor portrays themselves as the victim. I wish every one could see this man and his policy makers for the people who they really are...evil war hungry monsters.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

There was no reason to meet. Meetings are highly labor-intensive for both nations' staff. Think about what a waste that would have been on many, many levels - particularly when the answer was 'piss off' anyway....

Obama did have an hour-long phone call with him. That's more than enough ear-bending for one day, president or not. Imagine that joker's voice in your skull for an hour solid.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Even when he takes stage at the UN most of the Western leaders walk out like a bunch of children.
Thats a excellent point, bigger than you realized.

Obama is getting Flamed, mostly by the Neocon crowd, for not talking to the Israeli Leader.

But the same people applaud when Iran is walked out on, at the UN.

How can any solution be reached if only one side is given time to speak.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I wish someone would just give them a damn Nuke, then Israel or anyone else wouldnt dare attack them and all this crybabies whining and all this war talk will be done with.

Come on Russia, China, Please? Youre about the only two that could do it that no one will mess with.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Obama's JOB is to take care of the United States and it's people,and uphold the constitution right?

Sure. And part of that is to meet with foreign world leaders, who are supposedly (not really) our allys, and who are on the brink of war with an entity that is not our ally. Meeting doesn't mean agreeing with .. it's just a meeting. Obama found plenty of time for the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group. He should also have found time to meet with war-hungry Netanyahu.

But like I said .. the use of Media is to be expected.
Netanyahu understands how to use American media.
But he won't get far. We are very tired of war.
If there is a problem with Iran .. let Israel and the Saudis deal with it.
From what I understand, the Saudis hate the Iranian leadership as well ...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

There was no reason to meet.

Technically there is. Israel is supposedly (not really) an ally. They are on the brink of war. Obama found time to meet with the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group. He is supposed to put aside his hatred of Netanyahu and meet with him. It's just what they are supposed to do. It's politics and statesmanship. At the meeting, Obama can tell Netanyahu to 'pound sand'. But they should meet. Treaties and all that ...

Imagine that joker's voice in your skull for an hour solid.

Oh gawd .. thanks for that!
UGH

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Imo, he will get his way eventually...it's just that he's too impatient to wait.

It seems that Obama doesn't want to be bothered/pressured to do something before the elections and risk losing potential voters, hence avoiding any meeting to discuss these issues. I'm sure things will kick off after the elections if Israel doesn't do something first. They definitely seem determined...

Call it a gut feeling or whatever, but Iran will be attacked. Doesn't matter who is in office really.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The timeliness of Netanyahu's comments in addition to the imminent warning and reference to protests makes me think that Mossad was behind the coordination of protests and RPG attack. And, the fact that it started on 911 is incredulous. They will pull the US in no matter what.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a page out of chavez' book, just put the conspiracy out there and name names

lets see if it works

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
He says "Iran's government and top Leadership is run by fanaticism, the same fanaticism that you see storming embassies"...

Is he wrong?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

.. it's just a meeting. Obama found plenty of time for the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group. He should also have found time to meet with war-hungry Netanyahu.

The above quote does make me wonder. That must have really angered Bibi, I have never really thought of it like that until you pointed it out. Regardless of my opinion of the USA/Israel relationship, you would think Obama would have a set of priorities to follow.

I have a feeling this behavior from Obama is nothing more than election time tactics.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I have a feeling this behavior from Obama is nothing more than election time tactics.

my granfather was recruited to run for US senate in NY. he was told at the meeting the #1 job after getting elected was getting re-elected

he turned them down

everything they do is about getting re-elected

everthing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join