It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wah wah wah, my thread/post was deleted.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SophieTish

ooops sometimes i dont think i know what im doing on here.. you do all realize i was talking about the link to the donkey story ? I thought it would show up in my reply ! I saw all your comments about whining, which is really what this is all about, but that link got me giggling so much, i just had to say thanks for the laugh..I hope i learn to use this site to its full extent one day.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
wow, whining about whiners.
i've only had a few removed posts that were apparently off topic and was annoyed by it but making a thread about how annoyed you are on the site that annoyed you is lame.

Wow, whining about whiners who whine about whiners......

It's like one of those mirrors facing another mirror and reapting the image....

One that topic, did you know the amount of reflections you get from a mirror facing another mirror is equal to 360 degrees/the angle -1? I'm serious, if you place a mirror facing an other mirror the angle dictates how much reflections one sees!!

But what if the angle is 0 you ask? Well you can't divide by 0 and with two mirrors facing each other in a straight line any object placed in between the mirrors will cancel out it's own reflection.......or something like that.

Off topic? Maybe......but who cares right.

Peace

I think you just discovered the secret to invisibility!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
I have really bad A.D.D. so alot of my post get removed for going 'Off Topic" Speaking of post's I went to the Post Exchange to get a pack of cigarettes and wait
Speaking of cigarettes I need to quit they are getting so expensive. speaking of expensive, if the price of gas gets any higher im going to have to ride my bike to work. Oh yeah cigarretts yesterday a squirrel stole my pack of cigarettes off the table while I was sitting there..

S&F for you OP, I agree with you 100% that we need to exterminate squirrels

Starred for exterminating bicycles....bi-cycle, tri-cycle, quad-bike....when did the bike get demoted?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Violating the rules of ATS as well as posting off topic comments will likely get your thread removed/posts banned.

Live with it...if you don't like to play by the rules, stop posting and creating threads. But don't cry about it every time this happens to you...if all else fails, delete your current user account and set up a new one...start fresh amigo

It is impossible to delete an account on here.
However if your account gets banned no one is allowed to speak of you being gone.
I understand the reasons for this but it is kinda weird.
It reminds me of an episode of the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster
I think you just discovered the secret to invisibility!

I'm glad I wrote it down because it went rather fast, even for my own brain to comprehend.

Originally posted by deadeyedick

However if your account gets banned no one is allowed to speak of you being gone.

Shhhh.....you'll wake up the Moderators!!

Be warned, leave "the thing that is not spoken of" be.......

Peace
edit on 17-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Violating the rules of ATS as well as posting off topic comments will likely get your thread removed/posts banned.

Live with it...if you don't like to play by the rules, stop posting and creating threads. But don't cry about it every time this happens to you...if all else fails, delete your current user account and set up a new one...start fresh amigo

It is impossible to delete an account on here.
It reminds me of an episode of the twilight zone.

Or harry potter......So I've been told anyway.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

dood, you sound painfully like the kid who follows all the rules and then tattles on other kids in school. there is a low level job waiting for you in homeland security in the spying-onyour-neighbor division. but life is juicier than your stance would indicate. and mods and site limitations are not always even as juicy as you, and some are outright bullies. no one likes a bully. wait.. you do.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

Snitches get found in ditches.

I just don't have a problem following the rules when I'm using someone else's stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join