It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
Interesting, I did find this:

www.naderlibrary.com...

In 1983 and 1984, Scott County, Minnesota prosecutor Kathleen Morris investigated and began to prosecute a ring of child molesters centered in the town of Jordan. Child victims had testified about satanic rituals and the filming of children in sex acts. "The case involves the largest adult-juvenile sex ring in Minnesota history, authorities said," reported the Minneapolis Star-Tribune on November 18, 1983.

At least 30 children told police they had been molested. Morris brought indictments against 24 adults. People magazine of October 22, 1984 summarized, "The village harbored rings of adult sex abusers who incestuously victimized their own children and other children during ritualistic sex parties involving sadism and bestiality. Some of the children described a bizarre sexual variation of hide-and-seek in which children who were 'found' were taken to a bedroom and abused." The children told of witnessing three ritualistic murders.

Child care workers and psychologists found the children highly credible. Psychologist Michael Shea, who treated some of them, told People, "Children are not able to fantasize in such graphic detail about sexual acts which are outside their experience. And they certainly can't be coerced, or bribed or brainwashed into making statements about their parents." Minnesota psychologist Susan Phipps Yonas, who also inter- viewed some of the children, told the Star Tribune that she fully believed their reports: "It's not just the details that make them convincing, but the [emotional] effect behind the stories. They're extraordinarily upset when they recount these things. They'd have to be world-class actors to be so convincing if it wasn't true." Phipps Yonas speculated that since the children talked about large sums of money changing hands, organized crime was likely involved.

Morris indicted the ring's chief figure, 26 year-old James Rud, on 108 counts of child abuse. His parents, Alvin and Rosemary Rud, and his 17-year old brother were also indicted, as were several other people from the Valley Green Trailer Park, 35 miles outside of Minneapolis-St. Paul. Most of the abused children also lived in the trailer park.

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by UziLiberman
reply to post by Lichter daraus

no need to justify, i wasn't questioning your credibility although some might.
i'm just saying it would be nice to hear a first hand account of the effect one case that went on to take the shape of a conspiracy theory had on real people's lives.

and regardless of your writing abilities to make threads, you shouldn't also fear what some ats members might do or say about your story, i understand it's a personal issue, but the internet enables you to be serious yes but leave the personal aside.

i don't take anything on the internet personally, i have the power to press "X" and vamoose keyboard warriors and trolls.
an the higher power that is the ability to consciously ignore.

Well, ill think about doing a thread about it and see where it goes, if i do this ill do it on paper first and proof read it and what not then post it. I dont wanna derail this thread any farther than i feel i already have.

Peace

There is way more than just that child sex abuse ring going on, that is the tip of the ice berg. Yes James rudd was actually the only one who actually did anything the rest were accused because of him not wanting to go down alone, and im betting there is more to it than just that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
sorry dp
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

About 10 years. This is the first I had heard of this.

Ok i see i got stars for my posts but that's not what im looking for. seriously has anybody ever heard of Jordan, MN?

What about Jordan?
I am in Woodbury.

How long have you been in MN? Have you heard of what went down in 86' and all the other stories surrounding that town?

Yeah 10 years that why you have never heard of this, i have lived here all my life.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Child care workers and psychologists found the children highly credible. Psychologist Michael Shea, who treated some of them, told People, "Children are not able to fantasize in such graphic detail about sexual acts which are outside their experience. And they certainly can't be coerced, or bribed or brainwashed into making statements about their parents.

That above is a total flat out lie, all (but the one that James actually did stuff to) were coerced and told if they didnt tell the truth they would never see there parents again, and they questioned children together not separate, they brought them to a hotel room to do the questioning. They scared the children into saying that stuff. Kathleen Morris is a rotten person and she had an agenda, she hated that town and wanted to destroy it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I just looked Jordan, MN up. Sounds a lot like the McMartin childcare ritualistic abuse in CA. About the same time also.

I guess it was a wake-up call for ritualistic abusers everywhere that they need to be more careful. Or psychologists brainwashing children.

Interestingly, this is about the time the all-too-familiar and frightening child abduction epidemic started. Maybe they just realized it's easier to abduct kids and keep them themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Just a note, if anybody is interested in doing more research about "The Jews, that are not Jews" look into Khazar Jews from the areas around the country Georgia - they aren't Jews from Israel.

Also look into Kabbalism, Jewish Mysticsym (spelling?)

Some thing I found interesting is that if a Kabbalist is going to do something to you, they have to first tell you what it is.

De-population? UN agenda 21? Georgia Guidestones? Any link there?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

"Nazism was created in order to get the Jews from Europe and create a state of Israel in Palestine. Communism was also to strengthen, thus setting up the cold war and keeping the world divided until the time was right."

I see that you have many quotes and sources. However, your sources do not appear legit and look quite biased. I decided to look at your article, because I am what is called "Messianic Jew"....I'm a Christian that is a quarter Jewish by race and half French. It took me by surprise to see all the things said and it also saddened me. I feel that anyone can take a racial hate and find fuel and biased sources to back whatever point that they decide.

First of all, I do believe that there has and will continue to be a paved way for a "New World Order". The images you show for your point however, are pagan Egyptian worship of the Sun God, Ra otherwise known as the "All Seeing Eye." -Paganism has bled into the culture, especially noted in holidays, Christmas and Easter being the biggest examples. Paganism has also bled into religion as a form of compromise of Roman beliefs with that of Christian and Jewish.

I do believe there is a force at work here within the government structures of America as well as many other countries. I do agree with you of the ever-growing Big Brother presence.

I just don't see how you can paint it as evidence to be due to one culture or belief system such as Zionism.

Israel is important to Jews, because they believe that if the Diaspora had not happened with enslaving and scattering us to many foreign lands....and we were to maintain our own country...that the Holocaust would not had happened. Therefore, Israel is important to Jews, because it's a place of their own to go to so that they are not wandering lands as homeless. Nazi hate propelled Jews to go to what was originally their land prior to Roman rule that burned down their 2nd temple and scattered them.

Of coarse, Rome fell and was no longer a powerful force. -What everyone should learn here is that every major force that rises up to control all other forces, be it Rome, The Vandals (that sacked Rome), France, England, Germany, etc. etc....there is always another force that will rise up with a crazed dictator.

The unification of all powers is actually a more brilliant plan. Then one world leader to rule all lands.

Some believe there have been many Antichrists that the New Testament part of the Bible speaks of, while others believe he has yet to rule and being groomed or will come after our generation.

The long and short of it...I do agree that there is a one-world government being formed. I think deliberate monetary debt which is ever increasing, such as that of America's, etc. shows that they will need a leader or country to bail them out. I think things are definitely put into place with the rise in the internet, cameras, crazy laws and law suits, etc.

I agree with you about a one-world government. I just disagree with some of your research and views about the "who" and how it's being formed. Otherwise, very interesting to read some of your thoughts on this topic. I respect the time you put into this. Peace!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by qvision

Your signature makes a whole lot o sense.
It must be Of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I believe the clue reside with The Wandering Jew. He is not a Jew but want to be one, his more ancient people/tribe extinct years before Moses even born. Not an abstraction, but someone with sinews, and flesh, and blood, and will, and passion, and hatred, and cunning, and experience and knowledge vaster than almost anyone alive on the face of the earth.

Its pretty far fetched theory, but thats where I'm led, heres the hint...

why go through such troublesome creation of building countries, monuments etc that need a lifetime (at least) to complete when you can only live for 90 years max. You need to live forever to see the fruit. Money and knowledge is nothing when you are cursed with such long life - until the Second Coming.
Conclusion: The Wandering Jew = The Illuminati leader and everyone else just pawns.
The leader who will become king and later messiah and finally want to be god.

In the country of the blind The one eyed man is King. We all know where that one eye symbol exist, right ?.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhovianGirl

The German economy was why the Germans hated the Jews, they even asked them to leave the country and around 500,000 did.

Look into the whole economic situation of that time and the players involved, there's more than meets the eye here. They had their Palestinian Mandate and needed a way to get the population there as most would not move there. Check the population figures of Jews in Palestine before WW2.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

A true currentsee of X change.
Spoken, not written, though as timeless as the Sea and as deep as it's Abliss.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by Happy1

yes McMartin had this going on at the same time it is mentioned in the wiki page also.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub
reply to post by shamanix2012

Oh really? what have you done to "Fight" them?

Well most of that is my personal story and none of your business, but really all that is required is non compliance with their system.

Helping people selflessly is also a good start.

You really expect me to give my battle strategies straight to the enemy on a public forum ? lol.

edit on 18-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Another pyramid type structure..... this one in San Juan, Puerto Rico on the docks where the cruise ships leave from. Not the one in old San Juan, on the other side.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
reply to post by NullVoid

A true currentsee of X change.
Spoken, not written, though as timeless as the Sea and as deep as it's Abliss.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

Thats the problem with religion - they said the truth.
What they prophesied before their time already happened and by the looks will likely continue to for whatever still left.

Whats the left for us? not much. Being older than trees in the world gives you big advantage, but with terrible penalty.
Tell the ancient one, the Sea of Galilee still have water flowing, its a reminder. Its not the time yet plus everyone is still not ready. I'm sure he already knew that
, no need to rush.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's a well know fact that the US participates in clandestine activities. So it makes sense that all these so-called black projects which nobody seems to know about has to be controlled by people much higher than the normal chain of command.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If this has been planned an going on for ages, What makes 2012 any different than other year? Or 2013?
Why is everyone JUST now puzzling the pieces together?

Did our Generation grow up too fast? Or have they been preparing us this whole time without our knowledge?

All seeing eye everywhere

It is everywhere.. Maybe a coincidence or we've just been to blind to notice..
WE/ALL are the product, the consumer, the maker.. Even if we don't want to be.
It is very hard to resist temptation..Especially when it's the only thing keeping you alive.

edit on 18-9-2012 by jessbecuz420 because: Link was disabled

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here is another that Spoke out to expose that had many connections

A big long Quote that is needed to be Shown or it would be skipped over

George Carlin said it quite well: - You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything.

"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying . . . lobbying, to get what they want . . . Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want . . . they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that . . . that doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting #ed by a system that threw them overboard 30 #in' years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers . . . Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly #tier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your #in' retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it . . . they’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this #in' place. It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in The big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people . . . white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means . . . continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a # about you. They don’t give a # about you . . . they don’t give a # about you. They don’t care about you at all . . . at all . . . at all, and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream cause you have to be asleep to believe it..."

George Carlin – They Own You
www.youtube.com...
The quote

u4ya.ca...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well I think that this would have to be a group with unheard of ability to predict how contries and leaders will react. It is possible I guess. But I think unlikely. Think about it, how much of the economy, and political positions would they have to control? How could they predict and plan for a goal in world government since centuries ago, and then enact that plan successfully despite all of the possible circumstances that could undermine their plan? And too what end? If we have no idea of their goals then how are we to say they even have any significant goals, or that they even exist. The all seeing eye is also a rather interesting symbol. And it is very likely that at some point it did or does maintain some significance with a cult. However the mystery of it among so many people has made more than just that and is what has prompted it to be used in all kinds of situations and document. It also has symbolism to common people that very likely has little to do with the cult. For these and other reason, I am VERY hesitant to say that there is out there a group of people manipulating the world to it's own end. However, if anyone can give me more evidence that cannot be easily refuted without a significant amount of speculating and research, they i would be glad to listen to to it and consider it.
(also, those stadium lights most likely have no significance at all, they are triangles. Its just as or more likely that whoever designed them didn't even think about the all seeing eye, or even used the pyramids as inspiration. After all, the triangle is still just a basic geometric shape that can be seen in many thing

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

I appreciate your opinion. However, I respectfully disagree.

the Nazi hate was started by Hitler, who was actually influenced by articles he read that Ford wrote about his hate for Jews:

en.wikipedia.org...-Semitism

and another source in case you don't respect wikipedia: www.orange-papers.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join