It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Their mark is seen everywhere-

You for real?

edit on 2012/9/17 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

while i love searching the web, i take it with a grain of salt. but there's nothing like speaking to a person who was involved in said issue, and let me say even though this is still the internet i'm having no doubts that you are being honest.
I, and think other poster would love to see what more can you tell us about it, or what your dad says.

maybe you should even do a full thread on it

from my limited search i do see signs of conspiracy and cover up since the first hits i got were about downplaying or discrediting the issue

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Time to be Awakened

want to Learn More read some of Jordon Maxwells Books or Watch some of his Videos

About THE NWO illuminati Freemasons Secert Societys

Maxwell's areas of interest include secret societies, ancient symbols and occult emblems, secret meanings of modern symbols (from corporate logos to government emblems), ancient sciences and technologies, and hidden Bible teachings and mysteries. Confusion regarding the actual definition of the word "occult" (Latin word simply meaning "hidden") has led some to misunderstand Maxwell's work. As he states, "Occult doesn't mean evil or bad or corrupt. It just means hidden. Secrets. In the medical field, there are terms that doctors use; certain organs are occult...it means hidden or not in view."

wikibin.org...

Jordan Maxwell Exposes The Illuminati
video.google.ca...

Jordan Maxwell Site
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

dont pick a straw, yes the light towers on the london olympic stadium are a bit of a vague depiction, the stadium does resemble what the design plan was, a crown.

but aren't the jewelled spikes in crowns a depiction of the all seeing eye facing all directions aswell?

or for example do you really think the symbol for anarchy is depicting an "A" inside a circle?

hell even the capital letter A on it's own

symbolic connection is not random

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

My overall general feeling of puppet political leaders is they get into the game for fame and fortune. Before they know it, they've made deals with perhaps the devil himself and deep down, they struggle with the decisions they are forced to make.

I have a theory that the 7/7 bombings were part of a blackmail initiation to keep Tony Blair from ever speaking out. Here's some footage from the day of 7/7, Bush was there on his shoulder. Blair looked incredibly uncomfortable before the bombs went off-

My instincts tell my Blair knew and it his test- a form of blackmail- could be very wrong, but it doesn't look right to me.

Blair is a must better actor than Bush. Bush stands behind Blair at 2:42, his eyes darting back and forth, as if he's thinking, "Don't people know what's going on? Isn't it obvious?" Reminds me of the crazy look he had on his face when he was reading "My Pet Goat." Speaking of which, have you seen this?

Be careful, it probably has a lot of sublimal (and not so sublimal) stuff in it! Just in case that link above doesn't work (I'm new here), here it is: www.youtube.com... Very weird, but may be worth the watch.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The fact that most people don't believe this is possible, is exactly what makes it possible. A group of people formenting a plan for control of the world 500-1000 years ago? Impossible they say!!! As long as people believe it's impossible, they can keep going as they have. There's a reason why Jews have been kicked out of over 100 places throughout history, it's called usury. When you control a nation's money, you control that nation, money talks, bullsh1t walks!!!

Look up the holocaust, you will see a lot said about how the Germans boycotted anything Jewish and destroyed their stores. What you will be hard pressed finding, because it is slowly being erradicated from history, is the Jewish worldwide boycott of German products before it all.

Take away their control of the nations money and the nation actually prospers, as America did before the federal reserve. Twice they tried to take America's financial system and failed, but third time lucky!

iamthewitness.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
To many of us it is too disturbing to admit , they were there all along..right in front of us.

edit on 17-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

actually coinage was not invented in room.
Lydia
this is where most think money in the form of coinage was first 'invented'.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Originally posted by defrost
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Let's assume we are facing WW III: What's the reason/goal/purpose? We got WW I to prepare WW II to prepare WW III to...?

And don't tell me money. If "they" are as powerfull as everyone says, they don't need the money. So what's the plan? Wiping out humanity? (Also here: If they have the puppets, just drop some nukes.) Have some "fun"? Have the "little men" distracted by information overload so they talk and think instead of act? Well, I don't get it.

Population control and total control of who is left afterwards?

Well and succinctly stated.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman

while i love searching the web, i take it with a grain of salt. but there's nothing like speaking to a person who was involved in said issue, and let me say even though this is still the internet i'm having no doubts that you are being honest.
I, and think other poster would love to see what more can you tell us about it, or what your dad says.

maybe you should even do a full thread on it

from my limited search i do see signs of conspiracy and cover up since the first hits i got were about downplaying or discrediting the issue

I dunno about doing a thread. A lotta of other members on here make me not wanna do that, besides that im bad at making threads, just look at the ones i have. They are crap. Also,i don't think i know enough for it to be worth reading or to make a decent thread for that matter.

P.S. Yes im being 100% truthful as i don't feel like being banned from here i love it here. Not only that if any mods really wanna know if im really connected to this they can easily find out by last names and the names of my grand parents because they are named in the wiki page. I wont put any names in this thread as that would give away my last name. So if there is anyone else here that don't trust me, me and a mod can work something out to prove it. I could give them names and they could look for themselves. i dunno what mods normally do when someone has claims such as mine, as far as how to prove im not lying.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
fantastic.

all you have to do is follow the symbolism and realize that all the things that happen in the world, 95% are by design.

nothing happens without someone or something taking action and using force in a particular direction, especially when it comes to human relations, policy, architecture, science, etc

I will save all of you a whole lotta time and a whole lot of tears...all Roads lead to Rome and Babylon/Sumeria. they probably got it from whatever Atlantis type knowledge that was there. they then spend 100s of years trying to recover the ancient knowledge and science. Great Empires arose who were keepers or seekers of the knowledge/craft. they most undoubtedly are in finance, energy, food, transportation. politics...whatever mode of production or system of control is out there..they control or actually created.

for example most dont know rockefellers are who funded the original education board of america

there 100% to me seems to be interlocking relatinoships between so called jews and anglo saxon houses
there are most definitley royal bloodlines and those that track it. The families of the last few 100 years are tracking themselves to Royal Houses . Whether they reach to original war mongering jewish tribes or to Rome...it doesnt matter

all roads lead to rome in the end at every turn as rome perfected every thing we are already doing as a society today whether war, politics, architecture, etc. in reality we have not gone very far and have just created on and off again banker paradises.

that is what the nwo has always been about. creating a new rome, a new atlantis ...in the vision of the revisionists a couple of 100 years ago ie illumniata, freemasons, etc

bottom line is I like jews and I have respect. but the so called jewish culture is the only culture to have spread all over the world in 100s of cities worldwide before anyone else. and they have been kicked out of more countries or cities than any other culture.

there is obviously a big connection here

also when you see the anglo saxon houses align with the so called jewish ones

babylon's bankers by joseph farrel will fill in some missing pieces for those who don't beleieve still..but the hidden hand has been there for a while. and its the same reason they always bail out the banks I don't think they were counting on so many people figuring this out

I am now questioning my affinity for Ron Paul after I have tracked all the libertarian /ann rand stuff ...people like greenspan worshiped rand. Farrel says they the same ancient families hijack the money supply from nations throughout history and subjugate the people.

i believe part of the NWO plan will be to do the opposite of what they are doing now...where they will print no money and plunge you all into darknes..libertarian style with fiscal certainty

i believe the whole ron paul movement was to move bunches of people here so when we finally slash the budget in half and stop spending on war...and possibly implode the fed reserve IN on itself, they will have finally controlled everything

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
One thing i know for certain is that only one person actually did do the sexual abuse stuff, only one. None of the others did anything they just gave in so the crap would stop. It all started from that one lone incident and then exploded into a huge mess that destroyed so many lives.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

no need to justify, i wasn't questioning your credibility although some might.
i'm just saying it would be nice to hear a first hand account of the effect one case that went on to take the shape of a conspiracy theory had on real people's lives.

and regardless of your writing abilities to make threads, you shouldn't also fear what some ats members might do or say about your story, i understand it's a personal issue, but the internet enables you to be serious yes but leave the personal aside.

i don't take anything on the internet personally, i have the power to press "X" and vamoose keyboard warriors and trolls.
an the higher power that is the ability to consciously ignore.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

the illuminati/new world order does not exist as an organization, you cannot call it that.
it does exist as a concept, a plan, a blueprint that some oligarchies use and have been using over the centuries to foment and propagate their hegemony.

it's the complex over the top elaborated and intended to be confuse facade to hide the face of the very simple conspiracy - divide and conquer.

infact, if anything we as humans should strive to be what illuminati actually means to be.
but instead by giving it a negative connotation people will automatically reject and demonize anything they loosely associate with it.
which in an already confused, vague and universally applicable cliche can be anything really.

"they" do not exist, "it" exists.
the ideal that is, because people perish but ideals do not.

the illuminati do rule the world by setting what the ideal is, the only variable in the equation is who are the illuminati..

you or them?

Summed it up perfectly star for you
edit on 17-9-2012 by WhoWhatWhy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

i'm just saying it would be nice to hear a first hand account of the effect one case that went on to take the shape of a conspiracy theory had on real people's lives.

and regardless of your writing abilities to make threads, you shouldn't also fear what some ats members might do or say about your story, i understand it's a personal issue, but the internet enables you to be serious yes but leave the personal aside.

i don't take anything on the internet personally, i have the power to press "X" and vamoose keyboard warriors and trolls.

Well, ill think about doing a thread about it and see where it goes, if i do this ill do it on paper first and proof read it and what not then post it. I dont wanna derail this thread any farther than i feel i already have.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

When your as rich and powerful as the elite you become a citizen of the planet, these people own many homes on many continents and hold no allegiance except to their own self serving egotistical plans. Divide and Conquer then rule with an iron fist.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Ok i see i got stars for my posts but that's not what im looking for. seriously has anybody ever heard of Jordan, MN?

What about Jordan?
I am in Woodbury.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting, I did find this:

www.naderlibrary.com...

In 1983 and 1984, Scott County, Minnesota prosecutor Kathleen Morris investigated and began to prosecute a ring of child molesters centered in the town of Jordan. Child victims had testified about satanic rituals and the filming of children in sex acts. "The case involves the largest adult-juvenile sex ring in Minnesota history, authorities said," reported the Minneapolis Star-Tribune on November 18, 1983.

At least 30 children told police they had been molested. Morris brought indictments against 24 adults. People magazine of October 22, 1984 summarized, "The village harbored rings of adult sex abusers who incestuously victimized their own children and other children during ritualistic sex parties involving sadism and bestiality. Some of the children described a bizarre sexual variation of hide-and-seek in which children who were 'found' were taken to a bedroom and abused." The children told of witnessing three ritualistic murders.

Child care workers and psychologists found the children highly credible. Psychologist Michael Shea, who treated some of them, told People, "Children are not able to fantasize in such graphic detail about sexual acts which are outside their experience. And they certainly can't be coerced, or bribed or brainwashed into making statements about their parents." Minnesota psychologist Susan Phipps Yonas, who also inter- viewed some of the children, told the Star Tribune that she fully believed their reports: "It's not just the details that make them convincing, but the [emotional] effect behind the stories. They're extraordinarily upset when they recount these things. They'd have to be world-class actors to be so convincing if it wasn't true." Phipps Yonas speculated that since the children talked about large sums of money changing hands, organized crime was likely involved.

Morris indicted the ring's chief figure, 26 year-old James Rud, on 108 counts of child abuse. His parents, Alvin and Rosemary Rud, and his 17-year old brother were also indicted, as were several other people from the Valley Green Trailer Park, 35 miles outside of Minneapolis-St. Paul. Most of the abused children also lived in the trailer park.

Well, ill think about doing a thread about it and see where it goes, if i do this ill do it on paper first and proof read it and what not then post it. I dont wanna derail this thread any farther than i feel i already have.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001

Ok i see i got stars for my posts but that's not what im looking for. seriously has anybody ever heard of Jordan, MN?

What about Jordan?
I am in Woodbury.

How long have you been in MN? Have you heard of what went down in 86' and all the other stories surrounding that town?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
About 10 years. This is the first I had heard of this.

Originally posted by jacobe001

What about Jordan?
I am in Woodbury.

How long have you been in MN? Have you heard of what went down in 86' and all the other stories surrounding that town?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join