It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You are very right. I have asked myself this question many times. How is it possible that generation, after generation of elites follow the same foosteps as the generation before? These families never have children with a concious that decide they don't want to follow their plan?

What could make EVERYONE from the elite families follow this One World Government plan? IMO, there is a dark energy that has been moving the hands of the elites towards the same goals over centuries if not longer.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I have always liked the Shaw. Now he's on my Hero's list.

SnF for this mind bender.
edit on 17-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Belief is irrelevant when they return they won't care who believes it or not

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Did you guys know the occult meaning behind the word 'money'? I heard on the radio show hosted by Mark Passio, that money is combination of words mono and eye. Talk about hidden in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I believe he was thinking about "monere" which in Latin means to "Warn or advise". Remember money was first minted in Rome in the Temple of Juno Moneta, the advisor of Rome...

Just my tid to the conversation.

Cheers,

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The actual Order of the Illuminati traces back to the 18th century, Adam Weishaupt created a movement that infiltrated the otherwise benign freemasonry of the time. He was exiled but the French Revolution demonstrated they still operated. The elite, for me, hijacked freemasonry, or certainly the idea of it to operate in secret.

I think you want to look into Jacob Franks, a man who enabled Adam Weishupt. Jacob Franks was inspired by the false Jewish messiah Shabbatai Zvi.
If you can, read Marvin Antleman's book 'To eliminate the opiate'. Alternatively, send me your e-mail (or e-mail you feel comfortable for me forwarding,) on U2U and I will send you a copy paste article from my Inbox by author and journalist Barry Chamish, that will elaborate further.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Excellent post! I am right with you on the illuminutties. But I need clarification on a couple of things. First, the Bible quote:

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie."

- Revelation 3:9

It looks like there is more: "9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Whom will they be made to worship?

Also, this is amazing: "That is the political Zionists, for they do not represent the Jews. Zionism is a political movement of the Illuminati. They are a tool of a much larger agenda."

The sad part is, just as in the Old Testament, when a group of savvy ancient astronauts took advantage of the Jews, they're being used for nefarious ends again.

Finally, I've just started to look into this, but how do you know the Albert Pike letter is authentic, and not something written after the fact of one, maybe two world wars? I'm not familiar with the timeline, so the answer may be apparent. I'm just worried that things are attributed to him, and purported to have been written on or before such and such a date, when that is not the case.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Great thread. SnF for the many contributions throughout that's gotten the brain to continue questioning anything and everything as I feel we all should. A shame it is how much in plain sight things are, yet (for the most part) there is not much we can do but observe and pray we are all on the right side, because as history has showed those that have tried to make a positive difference, change, let their voice be heard, etc... have either ended up dead and/or disappeared from society as we know it. Sad but true...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous54321
Excellent post! I am right with you on the illuminutties. But I need clarification on a couple of things. First, the Bible quote:

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie."

- Revelation 3:9

It looks like there is more: "9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Whom will they be made to worship?

Also, this is amazing: "That is the political Zionists, for they do not represent the Jews. Zionism is a political movement of the Illuminati. They are a tool of a much larger agenda."

The sad part is, just as in the Old Testament, when a group of savvy ancient astronauts took advantage of the Jews, they're being used for nefarious ends again.

Finally, I've just started to look into this, but how do you know the Albert Pike letter is authentic, and not something written after the fact of one, maybe two world wars? I'm not familiar with the timeline, so the answer may be apparent. I'm just worried that things are attributed to him, and purported to have been written on or before such and such a date, when that is not the case.

I can't prove the the Albert Pike letter is real.

However, I do know 100% that William G Carr quoted it in his 1950's work, Pawns in the Game. He claims he had read it or been told of it in 1925.

Now as another poster pointed out, if it is a hoax, it is an incredibly impressive one given it described a WW3 scenraio almost 60 years ago during the height of the cold war.

This was all quoted during the cold war, so if it was a hoax conspiracy to sell books, surely you would think he would say that WW3 would be between USA and USSR?

Whether a hoax or not, given it was discussed in the 1950's and Carr believes he got the info in 1925, it is an interesting piece either way given it's relevance to current events, something I would argue was last on people's minds during the 1950's and the cold war.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I for one do not believe that humans need any extraterrestrial help to be nasty to each other, we've been doing it since day one. It's probably the one thing that humans are really good at, actually - the infliction of suffering.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

I for one do not believe that humans need any extraterrestrial help to be nasty to each other, we've been doing it since day one. It's probably the one thing that humans are really good at, actually - the infliction of suffering.

We are utter Vikings when it comes to inflicting suffering, I would wholeheartedly agree. But some of the "monuments" on earth could not have been built by us, and couldn't be built by us even today.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miscideas
reply to post by UziLiberman

This is a a thought provoking and intelligent comment on this somewhat hysterical issue. It is easy to presume that whatever 'it' is is against all our interests. Who says it is? And what are 'our' best interests anyway? More of what we are going through now? The one percenters have always been there.

thank you and yes that's what i was exactly trying to get across.
some can say the fact it's done in secrecy is proof alone of it's evil intent, on the other hand i could say it's not secret at all, in fact it all exists in plain sight. for those with the eyes to see and realize.
more like a challenge or invitation to rise up and seize the day.

1% obviously can't make decisions for the overall good if 99% are withdrawn from decision making consciously or not. neither end is right or wrong

until we act as a 100% nobody will ever be pleased.
a new world order is a good concept, but the way it's being used by making people fearing it.

well, that's what's keeping us separated, because we are being taught to fear unity.
one way or the other this world needs unity and not further division.

don't fear or fight the 1%
absorb it into yourselves

all of us are the one percent
there's only a 99% if we continue to allow division over unity.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

Nice try.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous54321

Originally posted by jeantherapy

We are utter Vikings when it comes to inflicting suffering, I would wholeheartedly agree. But some of the "monuments" on earth could not have been built by us, and couldn't be built by us even today.

Tell that to this guy: www.youtube.com...
Humans are capable of sooo much, and yet we are always looking to give the credit away to gods or aliens. Sorry, but we are no place close to having realized our full human potential - but I won't make that same claim about ancient people, since our understanding of their lives is in no way complete.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Tony Blair in my opinion has been one of the main players of the last 20 years. He had bill clinton in his pocket and then george bush has is guard dog. Although many will say Blair was bush's poodle, I think that is exactly what he wanted to get things done the way he did.

Im not saying he was the master mind of what has taken place over the last 20 years, but who ever is Blair was their man to get things done through the mid 90's and early 00's.

And wouldn't surprise me if his job isn't finished just yet either.

I would say from the very clear panic on his face in the linked video that although he has played his part in the agenda as you say, I would argue he is merely a puppet for 'them'. I don't think he is high enough to be making decisions. He played his part almost certainly I agree with you.

I call those types "nuttie minions." My friend says that sounds like a snack chip.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Dohhhhh c'mon now guys. A few pictures of triangles and a harassing confrontation of Tony Blair is enough for you all to be convinced. I think you're all seeing what you want to see.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

not only you totally misread my post, you are letting your own fears and insecurities show through and takeover it's meaning.

i don't fear the illuminati, i am

blame yourself because for you're the one keeping yourself trapped.
you got to the bottom of nothing, you're just stuck on a ledge

but don't let this come across as to saying im superior or inferior to you in any way, shape or form.
on the contrary, for the kingdom has no beginning or end, no top or bottom, just self aware animated dust.

enjoy your hell

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by defrost

I think their goal is to be seen as the rulers of earth to other races outside our solarsystem

Well. Might be of any use, since from an outside view they are as human as everyone else. "Oh, it's a human with a funny hat who thinks he has more power than his fellows." *crush*

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Population control and total control of who is left afterwards?

If you hold a systemic view (As I do.) there is self-regulation (autopoiesis). Therefore any surpression would lead (sooner or later) to resistance or extinction. So one might even assume that one of "their" inner circle splits (sooner or later). As long as they live under the same conditions/rules everyone else does. And the systemic view applies. (Which I have no doubt from my stage of developement.)

"They" should know better, if power is the goal. And it's also questionable, if the "greater goods" justify the means. Everything just a point of view.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
those who are denying the larger concept presented here, are only further proving it by only being able to tackle this issue by using strawman arguments.

en.wikipedia.org...
The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:
Person 1 has position X.
Person 2 disregards certain key points of X and instead presents the superficially similar position Y. The position Y is a distorted version of X and can be set up in several ways, including:
Presenting a misrepresentation of the opponent's position.
Quoting an opponent's words out of context — i.e. choosing quotations that misrepresent the opponent's actual intentions (see fallacy of quoting out of context).[2]
Presenting someone who defends a position poorly as the defender, then refuting that person's arguments — thus giving the appearance that every upholder of that position (and thus the position itself) has been defeated.[1]
Inventing a fictitious persona with actions or beliefs which are then criticized, implying that the person represents a group of whom the speaker is critical.
Oversimplifying an opponent's argument, then attacking this oversimplified version.
Person 2 attacks position Y, concluding that X is false/incorrect/flawed.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position fails to constitute an attack on the actual position.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That is a brilliant thread you've created and you summed up the facts of the matter extremely well and written them in a concise and coherent manner that a layman could understand.
I would agree that something absolutely diabolical and sinister is behind both world war 1 and 2 and is plotting yet again to start another one.And this same power is behind 90% of the Evil committed over thousands of years.It has to be Demonic in nature.It has the power to manipulate people at the top who appear to be it's slave puppets to orchestrate mass murder at will.
I believe strongly in karma,but i feel it's something more along the lines of everything you've done is ever present over many lifetimes and when you see the evil you've committed you will recoil in abject horror just as you will expand with joy with the good you've also done.These people in power that are doing the Devils work will understand what they have done one day and i can not imagine the shock that awaits them.
What is sadder though is that humanity is one entity separated into fragments and until every single one of us has made the transition of emotional evolution it takes to expand into the universe we will be trapped here on this fallen world as slaves to an Evil omnipotent force that is feeding off our fears and anguish.
I look around me and see people still arguing silly politics over Republicans and Democrats or Conservatives and the Labour party in Britain.It's a massive joke.How can the average man still believe that his vote actually counts or that the party he voted for will not break all their promises and lie constantly?

Albert Einstein -- "Insanity.Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

The older i get the more i think that the world is one huge mental asylum.How can Generals,Presidents,Prime Ministers and rest of their ilk believe that it is acceptable to turn buildings full of people into a parking lot to get at one person and then just shrug it off and label it as collateral damage?And in some cases what ever their good intentions on doing what's right for their country is they are actually serving Evil just as the average German soldier was in Nazi Germany.
I heard a quote from i don't know where and it goes like this"What's the smartest animal on the Planet?The one that humans doesn't know exist"
Well take it a step further and change it to this"What's the smartest predator on the Planet?The one whose victim doesn't know it exists''And we are the victims to a dark unknown predator.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join