It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Quite interesting indeed.

I know this is going to sound extreme and like something out of a sci-fi, but, does anybody think it's possible that TPTB actually have an endgame of overall good for the globe? That even though everything seems like destruction and dominance, that there may be a grander scheme for our benefit? I mean, who knows the things that some must actually know. Knowledge and information that, if revealed, could cause a global panic on a major scale. It sounds ridiculous, but it's a possibility, no?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is a proof that we are not being governed by our elected leaders:
Do you remember when in early January 2011 the Israeli Ambassadors were recalled back to Israel?
Do you remember February 2011 when Hillary Clinton recalled all US Ambassadors to Washington?
The true reason is because they panicked over the US dollar as it went under a major resistance level and they were dead worried that it would go down to oblivion.
The question is: Who is really controlling the US Dollar?
Answer : Judging from what happened back then, it's not our elected officials.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Patrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
And what if "they" are not a "single organization", but 2 or 3 rival organizations that fight against each other?

Like different mafia factions fighting each other?

Have you ever considered the possibility that 2 or 3 very powerful international secret societies are in a permanent "war" against each other, in several levels?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

An interesting post. Unfortunately your knowledge of history seems to lack depth.

The Albert Pike letter is hearsay.

I refer you to Le diable au XIXe siècle, and Pawns in the Game (William Guy Carr).

Knowledge is power, second-hand knowledge is useless.

QV.

edit on 17-9-2012 by qvision because: Grammatical error.

edit on 17-9-2012 by qvision because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So we live in a world , where we are actual slaves of an upper layer of higher ranking slaves...

How d I petty mankind for this... simpletons

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

This is an important perspective to continue to spread. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

It is a perspective based on hearsay and falsehood.

There was no letter from Albert Pike, it was supposed to be held at the library in the British Museum, many serious scholars have researched this and the library has never held this letter nor heard of it.

It all stems from the confessed hoaxer, Leo Taxil.

Serious academic works, and this includes amateur work like that of the OP, should reference sources for their material.

And readers of threads like this should do their own research rather than blindly accept what is posted.

The subject matter is far too serious to be taken lightly.

QV.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
To those who refer to the three world wars letter as a hoax, it is fair to point out it cannot be proven either way. The British Museum said it was never there, but we only have their word to take for it.

William G Carr was writing in the 1950's, so even if the letter is a hoax, it is still an incredible imagining for what WW3 will be over, especially given he was discussing it almost 60 years ago.

The letter's summary and accuracy of WW1 and WW2 followed by how seemingly appropiate it is to today makes me think if it is a hoax, then William G Carr had some incredible inside info to have predicted current events so accurately.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

It is a perspective based on hearsay and falsehood.

There was no letter from Albert Pike, it was supposed to be held at the library in the British Museum, many serious scholars have researched this and the library has never held this letter nor heard of it.

It all stems from the confessed hoaxer, Leo Taxil.

Serious academic works, and this includes amateur work like that of the OP, should reference sources for their material.

And readers of threads like this should do their own research rather than blindly accept what is posted.

The subject matter is far too serious to be taken lightly.

QV.

Maybe there was no letter from Albert Pike, but it is interesting that Carr wrote his book in 1955, many years before the founding of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964, and many years before the Six-Day War in 1967.

And this 1955 book already mentioned the "World War III between zionism and the Arabs". At a time when everyone expected World War III to be between USA and Soviet Union...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
To those who refer to the three world wars letter as a hoax, it is fair to point out it cannot be proven either way. The British Museum said it was never there, but we only have their word to take for it.

William G Carr was writing in the 1950's, so even if the letter is a hoax, it is still an incredible imagining for what WW3 will be over, especially given he was discussing it almost 60 years ago.

The letter's summary and accuracy of WW1 and WW2 followed by how seemingly appropiate it is to today makes me think if it is a hoax, then William G Carr had some incredible inside info to have predicted current events so accurately.

Exactly...

It's interesting that Carr wrote his book in 1955, many years before the founding of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964, and many years before the Six-Day War in 1967.

And this 1955 book already mentioned the "World War III between zionism and the Arabs". At a time when everyone expected World War III to be between USA and Soviet Union...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Let's assume we are facing WW III: What's the reason/goal/purpose? We got WW I to prepare WW II to prepare WW III to...?

And don't tell me money. If "they" are as powerfull as everyone says, they don't need the money. So what's the plan? Wiping out humanity? (Also here: If they have the puppets, just drop some nukes.) Have some "fun"? Have the "little men" distracted by information overload so they talk and think instead of act? Well, I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Exactly...

It's interesting that Carr wrote his book in 1955, many years before the founding of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964, and many years before the Six-Day War in 1967.

Exactly

The letter may be a hoax, but historically as we both point out, Carr was discussing this WW3 scenario between Zionists and the Arabic world back in the 1950's during the cold war!

If Carr was making up some 'conspiracy' to sell a book, it would have been WW3 between America and the USSR because it was the height of the cold war.

Yet, in the 1950's, he gives the content of the letter that sums up pretty much where the world is standing almost 60 years after he wrote the book.

You've also got to look at Ezekeil 38-39, there's far more to current events than mere coincidence, a hidden hand is at work.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

When you are ready, I think you will want to factor in the dynamics of human conscience and consciousness into your model. As long as people are retarded in their consciousness they will remain as slaves, and as long as they are of degraded conscience they are complicit in the game.

The upper strata of whatever u want to call them, well "psychopaths" doesnt even come close to the description really. You can see them and perhaps even study the way they operate as reflected and portrayed in many of the popular epic films. It's important to note, in their own warped sense of reason they are absolutely doing the 'right' thing.

Peace

edit: To me, the WHY is more important than the WHAT.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Shar_Chi because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Formidable thread! I added it to my database. Outstanding!
S&F!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by defrost

Let's assume we are facing WW III: What's the reason/goal/purpose? We got WW I to prepare WW II to prepare WW III to...?

And don't tell me money. If "they" are as powerfull as everyone says, they don't need the money. So what's the plan? Wiping out humanity? (Also here: If they have the puppets, just drop some nukes.) Have some "fun"? Have the "little men" distracted by information overload so they talk and think instead of act? Well, I don't get it.

Well read the letter

It couldn't be any more specific in it's detail.

WW1 removed the Russian monarchy and imposed Communism. Also greatly weakened the British and German Empires.

WW2 saw Nazis force the Jews from Europe thus leading to the creation of Israel in Palestine. Communism literally divided the world into two halves- the cold war. Finished off the British Empire.

WW3- to start in the middle east as the political Zionists face the Muslim world, we know Russia is an ally of Iran and we know the Zionists have enough control of America to see her dragged to war. The world, once more divided will fight until exhausted physically, spiritually and economically. Out of the ashes, to 'prevent' another war, people across the world accept a NWO or one world government.

That is essentially the summary of the letter. It isn't about money, they have all the money in the world. It's about control.

Think about the Treaty of Brussels, 1948, creation of NATO, the formation of the European Union 1951, there are numerous examples since WW2 ended to show this agenda in action.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Tony Blair in my opinion has been one of the main players of the last 20 years. He had bill clinton in his pocket and then george bush has is guard dog. Although many will say Blair was bush's poodle, I think that is exactly what he wanted to get things done the way he did.

Im not saying he was the master mind of what has taken place over the last 20 years, but who ever is Blair was their man to get things done through the mid 90's and early 00's.

And wouldn't surprise me if his job isn't finished just yet either.

I would say from the very clear panic on his face in the linked video that although he has played his part in the agenda as you say, I would argue he is merely a puppet for 'them'. I don't think he is high enough to be making decisions. He played his part almost certainly I agree with you.

It's simple. He is an actor. Not metaphorically... literally no different from Hollywood or News actors just different schedules and lingo.

The security around them is not *really* to keep them safe from physical danger of "us", but from informational danger. There is a tightly controlled bubble of information provided to these people and they know they are "acting" in a real time "production". Whenever something goes off script (communication bubble breached unexpectedly), the person simply becomes a normal person and has no idea what to say because none of the pre-programmed responses fit. But they still know "filming is ongoing" so they have to say something and... well...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by defrost

I think their goal is to be seen as the rulers of earth to other races outside our solarsystem

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
i forgot to add, that there may be some things you wont find on the web, but strange things went on in this town, my grandpa and my dad have told me few things about it. like satan worship, human sacrifice(children), witch hunts, stuff like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

my town too! I found proof of it on the internet...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Reply to post by babybowrain

there is a book with these supposed secrets in it, but i cant remember what its called but aperently it is banned in my county even to this day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by defrost

Population control and total control of who is left afterwards?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join