It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice presentation and straight to the point.

*S&F*

It is information that scares these "elites"...
Fortunately, everyone who has access to this knowledge has a choice.
A choice either to deny this existence of pure evil or accept it and live accordingly.
It is a shame that most people today can't fathom the plot that was made.
The plot that has completely controlled the modern world from day one, just as planned.
To those same people, it's laughable...almost as if they don't want to see it.
Even though to the few of us, it is as plain as day.

There is a grand scheme unfolding in front of our very eyes.
Thankfully, We have had the ability to explore what has been hidden.
To put together the pieces of a puzzle they tried to destroy.
I think there will be a time where this information will no longer exist.
And you will be forced to pick a side.

You better hope you pick the right side.

(in my most gracious opinion, of course)

Excellent thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

the united states will always be under the thumb of great britain.

the british people are much tougher, educated and civilized than the average american.

they've been around for thousands of years, americans are basically descended from criminals and traitors who betrayed their homeland for selfish monetary gain and power.

that guilty national psyche is why they are in a never ending pursuit for weapons to defend themselves against "enemies" that don't exist.

they're afraid that what they did to england, someone will do to them.

americans should just ask for a british pardon and get on with their lives and leave the rest of the world alone.

but like they say, pride before the fall.
edit on 16-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

the united states will always be under the thumb of great britain.

the british people are much tougher, educated and civilized than the average american.

they've been around for thousands of years, americans are basically descended from criminals and traitors who betrayed their homeland for selfish monetary gain and power.

edit on 16-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

now i've been known to partake and enjoy some ocasional american bashing, but your whole diatribe is simply ignorant.

using your same logic i could also say the british people will always be under the thumb of the rest of europe.

i mean they have nicer teeth, don't smell foul and are actually able to be human and express emotions, well besides being conceited and snobby all the time.

but i don't judge, i guess if it was always raining here i'd act like a prick too

sunlight is essential to have a good mood

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't know why, but I just can't shake this thought that the Illuminati were guided by an intelligence not of this Earth. The origin of this plan doen't come from a human mind. It goes against everything that makes us human. I'm not thinking divine guidance, rather that from a more advanced alien species who use the same methods to control their own kind as well. It just seems like they know what they are doing, like it's been done before. Like I said, I just can't stop my mind from going back to this conclusion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My tile has pyramid shaped designs on it..Is my floor part of the NWO as well?
I'm pretty sure Juan and Pedro, the installers, are far from Illuminati/NWO

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The All Seeing Eye is derived from the Eye of Horus from Ancient Egypt. The one we all know of though was not originally used by the Freemasons, instead they used a different symbol:

The All Seeing Eye in the Pyramid/triangle was actually used by the Christians. The triangle is meant to represent the Holy Trinity, while the eye is the eye of God:

It is quite obvious though, that the Christian version has been adopted by the Freemasons:

Regardless, both versions of the All Seeing Eye are representations of the Eye of Horus which represents protection, royal power and good health. Not a far cry from its meanings in today's society.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Actually, the Bavarian Illuminati never used the image of the [all seeing] Eye of Providence/Horus/Ra/Power/etc...
In fact, as an image, it wasn't even used by the Masons until AFTER it's appearance on art by non-masons.
The pyramid represents the Architect of the Universe [ie; God], as does the eye [ie; his omnipotence].
While they may NOW use it [Modern Illuminati/Masons/etc], it's usage by non-associated artisans has always outweighed and predates the use my cultists. There are plenty of skateboard clubs that use the symbols, as do street gangs. Not because they're being brainwashed, but because the image is pretty cool looking and compelling. The pyramids are mysterious, as is the eye.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I don't know why, but I just can't shake this thought that the Illuminati were guided by an intelligence not of this Earth. The origin of this plan doen't come from a human mind. It goes against everything that makes us human. I'm not thinking divine guidance, rather that from a more advanced alien species who use the same methods to control their own kind as well. It just seems like they know what they are doing, like it's been done before. Like I said, I just can't stop my mind from going back to this conclusion.

I'm glad other posters liked my thread

The point you make here has been something I've wondered about many times.

It's almost as though it's been done before as you say, as if it is some kind of game.

If you ever watch interviews with people like Chertoff or Kissinger when they are confronted, they have a look of supreme confidence, almost as though they already know how it pans out.

I 100% agree that whatever is behind this agenda, at the core of it, 'they' are not human. Too much dedication over multiple generations, serving an agenda that would never be fulfilled in their lifetime. I certainly appreciate where you are coming from darkmask.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That clip with Tony Blair saying "Yeah.....I guess it's changed since my day" or whatever he said....that's amazing. Very unsettling actually.

I had never seen that until now, thanks OP.
It actually blew my mind a little bit.
I love the way that works.

edit on 16-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I agree it is unsettling. For a man who didn't think twice about standing up and lying in parliament to support the Iraq war with the lies of WMD, then you really do have to wonder what entity could have him so visibily worried at just the mention of their name!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Well done OP, The interview with the Shah is very interesting because you could tell he got very apprehensive to go any further than he did, why? I have always thought that it was uncanny how TPTB have been able to keep the secrets from spewing out of the cracks. Just think how many people have gone to Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove, and nobody ever gets loose lipped after a few drinks, or tells a family member in confidence. They are very very scared of something. I know it sounds crazy but I think that there maybe a dark energy that is controlling the show, they are able to possess a body for their own bidding, just look at how a President ages so quickly.

Who knows for sure, but I think most of us could agree that there is something very powerful controlling this world!

That's an interesting take

Hadn't noticed the difference in Obama until seeing those pictures side by side.

My overall general feeling of puppet political leaders is they get into the game for fame and fortune. Before they know it, they've made deals with perhaps the devil himself and deep down, they struggle with the decisions they are forced to make.

I have a theory that the 7/7 bombings were part of a blackmail initiation to keep Tony Blair from ever speaking out. Here's some footage from the day of 7/7, Bush was there on his shoulder. Blair looked incredibly uncomfortable before the bombs went off-

My instincts tell my Blair knew and it his test- a form of blackmail- could be very wrong, but it doesn't look right to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ok sorry if this is off topic, bit reading this makes me think of something from my past as a kid. Has anybody ever heard of Jordan, MN? If not just google it, its all over the web. but this post is making me think of some things that happened in that town back in 86'. i dont know it might be nothin. just thought id see if maybe there is some connection.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i forgot to add, that there may be some things you wont find on the web, but strange things went on in this town, my grandpa and my dad have told me few things about it. like satan worship, human sacrifice(children), witch hunts, stuff like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Part of your thread is a hoax...

Otherwise, the rest of it isn't bad. Just your 140+ year old correspondence of planning out WWI-III never happened.
edit on 17-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

This is a a thought provoking and intelligent comment on this somewhat hysterical issue. It is easy to presume that whatever 'it' is is against all our interests. Who says it is? And what are 'our' best interests anyway? More of what we are going through now? The one percenters have always been there. As has slavery. The difference is now we have the benefit of tools that allow little brother to not only look back at big brother but cock a snook in his direction and talk about him amongst ourselves. Though I do have to say I would rather the war we have bee anticipating in the Middle East perpetuated by a neat and nasty piece of propaganda was not going to unfold in the way it clearly is going to. (A twelve day nautical military exercise in the area that just leaves battle ships where they need to be does stink somewhat of pre laid plans...) The idea that it may be us is an interesting one. We must remember, those of us fortunate enough to have a vote, that we get the leaders we ask for. The US not only allowed Bush 2 to get in on a fixed vote the first time, they voted him in again when they had every opportunity to knock him out. The same with Obama. It is so easy to blame a dark force behind all things for the world we have created around ourselves but perhaps it is better to look to ourselves for the answers and act accordingly. Having said that I was one who happily swept Blair into power as he heroicaly stamped on the burning bones of Thacherism not realising he was spawn of the same devil until many years later. So we all need clean our spectacles on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Part of your thread is a hoax...

Otherwise, the rest of it isn't bad. Just your 140+ year old correspondence of planning out WWI-III never happened.
edit on 17-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

You beat me to it, I was just going to say I was reading about the Albert pike letter a few days ago and it's been proven to be a hoax.

Pike letter proven a hoax

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Replace the pyramid with a Corinthian column, and bam. we see objectively why this claim is silly.

People like some images. It doesn't mean the image itself is always related to a similar people...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
the illuminati/new world order does not exist as an organization, you cannot call it that.
it does exist as a concept, a plan, a blueprint that some oligarchies use and have been using over the centuries to foment and propagate their hegemony.

it's the complex over the top elaborated and intended to be confuse facade to hide the face of the very simple conspiracy - divide and conquer.

infact, if anything we as humans should strive to be what illuminati actually means to be.
but instead by giving it a negative connotation people will automatically reject and demonize anything they loosely associate with it.
which in an already confused, vague and universally applicable cliche can be anything really.

"they" do not exist, "it" exists.
the ideal that is, because people perish but ideals do not.

the illuminati do rule the world by setting what the ideal is, the only variable in the equation is who are the illuminati..

you or them?

No. And no.

1 more time, no.

Do not ever say you are for this idea. If you are, then you really do not know.

The idea is to make everybody follow a set agenda and more importantly, shrink population.
Take total control of the people so nothing bad happens or you kill them.
Have you ever seen V for Vendetta? No? Well that's alright because you will see it in real life.

This agenda is going to happen. Bush Sr. said so himself. Knowledge is Power. Scientia Potentia Est.
Novus Ordo Seclorum. Anuit Coeptis

You should know these are very powerful words.

This world will not be a peaceful place. Ever.

There will always be greed and war.

I found the root to the issue, have you?

I can certaintly tell you that this is not the solution.

Demonic presence is there. You just need to see it. Most are closed minded and refuse to expand their minds. Unlock it. Real eyes realize real lies.

This agenda you speak for makes me disgusted. And is the number 1 reason why I hate my nation and the people who control this planet.

Disgraceful to what peace and kindness and love actually is.

And all we have is hell to look forward to.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Tony Blair in my opinion has been one of the main players of the last 20 years. He had bill clinton in his pocket and then george bush has is guard dog. Although many will say Blair was bush's poodle, I think that is exactly what he wanted to get things done the way he did.

Im not saying he was the master mind of what has taken place over the last 20 years, but who ever is Blair was their man to get things done through the mid 90's and early 00's.

And wouldn't surprise me if his job isn't finished just yet either.

nope..

try again .. it's this guy.. IMO Henry Kissenger

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Excellent and informative post - Thank you. As you stated, most people are very unaware of what is really going on 'behind the scenes', smoke and mirrors, if you will. Needless to say their agenda is not in the general public's best interest. It is time to wake up to the madness that has been surrounding all of us for centuries. The Illum-in-Naughty are playing the biggest chess game in history and we are their pawns. We the people do not have to participate if we so choose not to. Without us they are nothing and hold no power. It really is that simple. Blessings to those who are aware and please help others who are not. Good day to all...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Well done OP, The interview with the Shah is very interesting because you could tell he got very apprehensive to go any further than he did, why? I have always thought that it was uncanny how TPTB have been able to keep the secrets from spewing out of the cracks. Just think how many people have gone to Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove, and nobody ever gets loose lipped after a few drinks, or tells a family member in confidence. They are very very scared of something. I know it sounds crazy but I think that there maybe a dark energy that is controlling the show, they are able to possess a body for their own bidding, just look at how a President ages so quickly.

Who knows for sure, but I think most of us could agree that there is something very powerful controlling this world!

Obama aged quickly because it's been four years of him dealing with a bunch of moronic crybaby Republicans who don't want him to accomplish a damn thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join