It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The following are some images and videos to help you see the world and the hints that there really is a hidden hand that has been guiding mankind's history throughout the ages. A hand that has divided us, kept us unaware of the reality yet they are seen everywhere if you open you mind and take a look-

Their mark is seen everywhere-

From the French Declaration of the Rights of Man, the Israeli Supreme Court building, government agencies that desire to spy on citizens, to the Olympic stadium, their symbol is all around us. I've selected these images because they link together, but I'll get to that later on.

The world's wealthiest and most powerful people meet every year yet the meeting is shrouded in secrecy, the media doesn't touch it. Political leaders are terrified to speak about them in case they reveal too much-

What is so powerful it can make a former prime minister literally panic at the thought of having said too much?

The former Shah of Iran spoke out back in the 1970's, but he was careful not to go into too much detail-

They are controlling many things, newspapers, medias, banks, finances and...I am going to stop there...

What could be so powerful that leaders are scared to speak and not say too much? Is this not strong evidence there is a force that has incredible power that operates behind the scenes?

Going back to the images from earlier in the thread, if we see their mark in the French Revolution, then why does the Rothschild built Supreme Court in Israel also show this mark? It is because this hidden hand was behind both the French Revolution and the creation of Israel.

People get confused because they see the Zionists as the force behind the New World Order yet we can see the influence of a hidden hand well before political Zionism was even created. The French Revolution was over a hundred years before Zionism was created in 1897.

To understand the New World Order, you have to see that political movements are created to further an agenda. An example of this is the Albert Pike letter of 1871, which outlined three world wars-

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Out of the first world war, the Czar was overthrown in Russia and Communism emerged. Communism is a tool of the Illuminati to divide the world.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

Nazism was created in order to get the Jews from Europe and create a state of Israel in Palestine. Communism was also to strengthen, thus setting up the cold war and keeping the world divided until the time was right.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

So both world war one and world war two have led to setting up of world war three. The creation of Israel has caused incredible tensions to develop in the middle east region. In this context, we see that Israel was created not as a homeland for the Jews, but to set up world war three. Zionism is nothing more than a tool of the Illuminati to instigate a third world war which will see the world once more divided. Out of this war, the Illuminati plan to unveil their New World Order.

The Rothschild Dynasty was influential in setting up the creation of Israel. Britain basically agreed to allow it to happen in order to get American support to help them win the first world war-

The New World Order operates through the ‘money lenders’, these bloodlines go back to ancient times.

Those who create money from thin air and loan it to governments at incredible interest, those enslaving the populations. We can see from the Balfour Declaration of 1917, the incredible influence and power the ‘money lenders’ hold. This is why today, we have puppet leaders, men such as Tony Blair who serve the elite’s agenda and are bought out, terrified to not say too much of those really in control.

Hence, we find ourselves were we are today. Nobody at this point can deny the tensions rising in the middle east. Egypt, which was supported as a brutal dictatorship for 30 years has now been handed over to the Muslim Brotherhood. All these countries are turning against the Zionists. Israel is growing increasingly isolated and it has been planned to happen this way. In this light, we see that the creation of Israel was just part of the plan, the Rothschild plan to create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine was not to benefit the Jewish people, but simply to progress the agenda. The true elite hold no nationality or religion, they use us all as pawns-

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie.

- Revelation 3:9

That is the political Zionists, for they do not represent the Jews. Zionism is a political movement of the Illuminati. They are a tool of a much larger agenda.

We live in a period of history where the next phase of this diabolical plan is playing out before us. People get caught up in the politics, yet fail to see the true intention, nations are being turned against each other, preparing for war.

Middle east tensions are reaching boiling point as the entire region turns on Israel. The political zionists have infiltrated so far into the America that the world's largest military power will defend Israel. It is exactly what the Albert Pike letter describes, a letter which was known of in at least 1925. None of the recent developments are coincidence, they are designed to be this way. It’s only a matter of time before Israel acts or something happens that will drag this world into the next phase of the New World Order.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I gave my little cousin some Eygptian monay and a dollar bill yesterday, to add to her foreign money collection.

She asked all sorts of questions about the countries and currencies, and I answered as best as I could..

Then she said "what's the all seeing eye for?"

Aha. I had to laugh and say.. "Now that K, is a very interesting question... And no one could really tell you for sure.."

Bless her little enquiring mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Tony Blair in my opinion has been one of the main players of the last 20 years. He had bill clinton in his pocket and then george bush has is guard dog. Although many will say Blair was bush's poodle, I think that is exactly what he wanted to get things done the way he did.

Im not saying he was the master mind of what has taken place over the last 20 years, but who ever is Blair was their man to get things done through the mid 90's and early 00's.

And wouldn't surprise me if his job isn't finished just yet either.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
the illuminati/new world order does not exist as an organization, you cannot call it that.
it does exist as a concept, a plan, a blueprint that some oligarchies use and have been using over the centuries to foment and propagate their hegemony.

it's the complex over the top elaborated and intended to be confuse facade to hide the face of the very simple conspiracy - divide and conquer.

infact, if anything we as humans should strive to be what illuminati actually means to be.
but instead by giving it a negative connotation people will automatically reject and demonize anything they loosely associate with it.
which in an already confused, vague and universally applicable cliche can be anything really.

"they" do not exist, "it" exists.
the ideal that is, because people perish but ideals do not.

the illuminati do rule the world by setting what the ideal is, the only variable in the equation is who are the illuminati..

you or them?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Bravo. Nailed it

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

The true elite hold no nationality or religion, they use us all as pawns-

I found your thread very interesting but how can anybody not have a nationality , because where ever you are born that country is your nationality ,

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

The true elite hold no nationality or religion, they use us all as pawns-

I found your thread very interesting but how can anybody not have a nationality , because where ever you are born that country is your nationality ,

I meant to have said hold no loyalty to any nationality or religion. Literally, of course they have a nationality you are correct

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Tony Blair in my opinion has been one of the main players of the last 20 years. He had bill clinton in his pocket and then george bush has is guard dog. Although many will say Blair was bush's poodle, I think that is exactly what he wanted to get things done the way he did.

Im not saying he was the master mind of what has taken place over the last 20 years, but who ever is Blair was their man to get things done through the mid 90's and early 00's.

And wouldn't surprise me if his job isn't finished just yet either.

I would say from the very clear panic on his face in the linked video that although he has played his part in the agenda as you say, I would argue he is merely a puppet for 'them'. I don't think he is high enough to be making decisions. He played his part almost certainly I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
the illuminati/new world order does not exist as an organization, you cannot call it that.
it does exist as a concept, a plan, a blueprint that some oligarchies use and have been using over the centuries to foment and propagate their hegemony.

it's the complex over the top elaborated and intended to be confuse facade to hide the face of the very simple conspiracy - divide and conquer.

infact, if anything we as humans should strive to be what illuminati actually means to be.
but instead by giving it a negative connotation people will automatically reject and demonize anything they loosely associate with it.
which in an already confused, vague and universally applicable cliche can be anything really.

"they" do not exist, "it" exists.
the ideal that is, because people perish but ideals do not.

the illuminati do rule the world by setting what the ideal is, the only variable in the equation is who are the illuminati..

you or them?

A lot of good points there.

I think 'they' do exist. I understand what you are saying but so many leaders are related, these bloodlines can be traced back, so in that context, I would argue 'they exist'. The Rothschild Dynasty goes way back, and they have managed to maintain their enormous wealth and influence to this day though preserving a bloodline.

The actual Order of the Illuminati traces back to the 18th century, Adam Weishaupt created a movement that infiltrated the otherwise benign freemasonry of the time. He was exiled but the French Revolution demonstrated they still operated. The elite, for me, hijacked freemasonry, or certainly the idea of it to operate in secret.

Identifying who they really are though, I agree that is next to impossible unless you are one of them.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People will see it when their perception has evolved to see the connection between things that seem to be separate on the surface. The mind separates things, picks them apart... but conciousness sees the whole. Along with that comes intuition and other things.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I gave my little cousin some Eygptian monay and a dollar bill yesterday, to add to her foreign money collection.

She asked all sorts of questions about the countries and currencies, and I answered as best as I could..

Then she said "what's the all seeing eye for?"

Aha. I had to laugh and say.. "Now that K, is a very interesting question... And no one could really tell you for sure.."

Bless her little enquiring mind.

That was one of the pictures I forgot to add- the dollar bill

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Wake up wonderer, your slacking! Aha

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
TPTB have been since the dawn of civilization. No matter how high up the ladder you go, there will always be another rung. Always someone pulling someones strings. Theres no mystery there, just people who refuse to believe it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What an amazing thread!

Thank you for educating me and making me look at all this in an even greater way. S&F

Khar

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well done OP, The interview with the Shah is very interesting because you could tell he got very apprehensive to go any further than he did, why? I have always thought that it was uncanny how TPTB have been able to keep the secrets from spewing out of the cracks. Just think how many people have gone to Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove, and nobody ever gets loose lipped after a few drinks, or tells a family member in confidence. They are very very scared of something. I know it sounds crazy but I think that there maybe a dark energy that is controlling the show, they are able to possess a body for their own bidding, just look at how a President ages so quickly.

Who knows for sure, but I think most of us could agree that there is something very powerful controlling this world!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
for those in doubt im realy sorry to inform you but they realy are real , i live in northern ireland and can tell you that yes indeed they realy are real , my first dentist was in that organization , my first optition was in it , one of my primary school teachers was in it , one of my highschool teachers was in it , some of my class mates were in it , the town i live in had a run in with them in the forum of the U.D.A and U.V.F any of you know those organizations ?

ok im going to tell you all about it please make no mistake thisis very real and also scary ..

how many of you know about the kincora scandal ?
for your reading
www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

in the town i live the U.D.A were passing information to mi5 about members of paramilitary organizations , turns out the informant was a freemason along with the mi5 officer he was giving the infornation too.. the illuminati were friendly with freemasons in the town because of the esoteric connection to baphomet \9both worship this being) turns out a school friend of mine was ritualy murdered by the illuminati in the town where i live back in the 1980's and he wasnt the only one , quite a few people have been killed by them and the local police did nothing , the reason ? high ranking members of the R,U,C ( royal Ulster Constabulary ) were Freemasons connected to the illuminati ,
because of a power struggle in the town after the /U.D.A informant was revealed a few other things started to happen in the town ,
this is the strange part , monarch slaves and code words , the locals found out about the 2 mi5 officers being monarch slaves to an illuminati member as well as being mi5 and started to use their code words in poblic (what a laugh that was ) when ever the officers showed up people connected to the U,D,A and U,V,F started to use them on the officers,andf told them to get out of town under threat of death ..

other information about police officers being freemasons was revealed along with another very important code word used in courts (code white) saying this word in a court room when the judge is a freemason was a gold mine to the U.V.F/U.D.A and when this information fall into the hands of the U,V,F and U,D,A (ulster volunteer force / ulster defence association) they could find out informants within their own organizations !! during the power struggle in the town between both of these paramilitary organizations

local people became involved with the struggle in the town between normal people , thats you and me , and the U.V.F/U.D.A/Freemasons/illuminati and people were told by these child killing occultists to leave the town under threat of death , so dont tell me they arnt real .. i was oin the front line of this as it was one of my friends they cut up into pieces for this occult .. we have been fighting this for over 20 years please join us in this struggle for hearts and minds , if you look into northern irelands history of the "troubles" you will soon start to see a lot of unsolved murders , the reason is they are mostly occult in nature , the police wont look into them because they know fine well who did it and the reason why , ireland has a long occult history and it isnt hidden on the internet
oh by the way the tearm "hears and minds" was first used in my country long before the U.S ever used it in iraq and afghanistan "hearts because of the heart break families suffered from murder victims and "minds" for those minds enslaved by the illuminati by way of monarch slaves .. real history isnt what it looks like in the main stream .. believe nothing untill you see it for your self ..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

To understand the New World Order, you have to see that political movements are created to further an agenda. An example of this is the Albert Pike letter of 1871, which outlined three world wars-

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Out of the first world war, the Czar was overthrown in Russia and Communism emerged. Communism is a tool of the Illuminati to divide the world.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

Nazism was created in order to get the Jews from Europe and create a state of Israel in Palestine. Communism was also to strengthen, thus setting up the cold war and keeping the world divided until the time was right.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

So both world war one and world war two have led to setting up of world war three. The creation of Israel has caused incredible tensions to develop in the middle east region. In this context, we see that Israel was created not as a homeland for the Jews, but to set up world war three. Zionism is nothing more than a tool of the Illuminati to instigate a third world war which will see the world once more divided. Out of this war, the Illuminati plan to unveil their New World Order.

That information about Pike's letter is incorrect. That is actually from a 1958 book by William Guy Carr, where the author "interprets" Pike's letter. So, you have to realize that the "letter" is actually post-fact on both WWI and WWII. A cursory thought regarding the usage of terms such as nazism and zionism correlated with 1871 should have sent up the red flags.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That clip with Tony Blair saying "Yeah.....I guess it's changed since my day" or whatever he said....that's amazing. Very unsettling actually.

I had never seen that until now, thanks OP.
It actually blew my mind a little bit.
I love the way that works.

edit on 16-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Just before that... when he asks, "Conflict of interest?"
Tony goes, "eeeeeeeeeeyaa", like he really struggled with that and then made the mistake of revealing the true basis of power is control from the top thru politicians. My take anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
truthquake.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join