It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier Discriminated Against Because of Military Uniform

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

You are absolutely correct. If the situation was reversed we would be hearing how a soldier discrimanted against a Muslim in the US.

They cant have it both ways. You are in the US. You are working in the US. If you dont want to serve soldiers just put a sign up that says they arent welcome. I guarentee he would be ran out of town fast!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

How does the clerk crossing his chest change the story? I guess I am confused.

second line...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

how is this discrimination? He got what he paid for and went on his way... free speech is not discrimination

I agree. He wasn't denied service due to his uniform. The clerk voiced his opinion. Just like not everyone likes muslims, not everyone likes the military.

The beauty of free speech and personal choice.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968

Do Muslims do that?

second line...

No need for a second line, the one line rule is to try to avoid the "me too" or "great post" one line posts, one line is more than enough many times.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by ArMaP

second line...

muslims dont cross themselves as in islam jesus is viewed / respected as a prophet . only catholics cross themselves...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ahhh..the details...I missed that one. Great catch! So, now my thoughts are that this soldier just might be stirring the pot by adding things that were not true. Now I doubt his entire story. I was all for supporting him and ready to go take on the convenience store. Not so much now.

I am learning so much on ATS. Thank you everyone!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

The guy said that the clerk was from Iraq and some of you still wonder why he doesnt like the US Military?
They destroyed his country, littered it with cancer causing depleted uranium and hell who knows, they may have even killed some or all of his family.

<< 1   >>

join