It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
C G I
u can see the dots started as they take off

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey man I hate to tell you this but yes the moon does rotate but NO we never see the far side of the moon!!!!!!

It's really elemental. like 5th grade stuff. The moon does rotate but because it rotation is tidal locked we still only ever, ever, ever see one side of the moon. sorry to tell you but a new moon is not the far (dark side) of the moon facing us. Even that video you posted showed that if you looked close enough. It's the near side ( the only one humans on earth without a satellite orbiting the moon have ever ever ever seen.) But it's night time on the near side of the moon so it is dark and called the new moon. A full moon is still the same side as a no moon facing us it's just high noon daytime for the moon and fully illuminated.

We never ever see the far side of the moon. It's tidal locked.

Yeah. I gotta revisit my 'facts'

Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by Human_Alien
However, this anomalous activity has been captured before by very creditable people. Therefore, it's a pity that idiots feel the need to dupe the world.

Who are those creditable people, and why are they creditable?

Ya addressing this question to me?
But you just foe'd me. I just got the notice.
Why would you mingle and banter with your enemy? Don't make me seek therapy to understand your confusing signals and mixed messages.

To the others:

There are amateur astronomers who, under the 'educational' category on You Tube catch these objects on a regular bases.

All one has to do is search it out in YouTube. I already included "Bills" video a few posts ago. And he is just one of dozens.

There is no doubt they're capturing something. Now the question is, what is it and where are they?

Well that changes everything, I mean if its in the educational category of Youtube then case closed it must be real I watched a youtube vid which told me it was.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yeah. Sorry to have sounded like a dick when replying. I was in bad mood. I could have written what I said in a nicer way.. Please accept my apologies. I'm in a better mood now and I still think you bring great vids and make great threads. And I've often enjoyed reading many of your posts.

As for the video. I think the particle cgi thing is the most likely explanation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You feel its birds, the uploader of the Vid has titled it UFO fleet, the uploader has many other similar hoaxs and you go on to say But it doesnt mean its a hoax. You want someone to show you step by step how the hoax was done then employ a video editing expert or educate yourself. How many threads you start with something you found on Youtube with initial skepticism you end up attacking anyone that give the opinion of it being fake even though you start by saying Oh Im not sure what do you guys think.

Who am I attacking? Show me. I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else.

Here's where I stand on this. Had I not seen this in countless videos throughout the years, by a better caliber of subscribers, I would dismiss this. But I can't because I feel there is something more to this. Maybe not THIS particular upload but in the phenomenon, collectively.

One hoax does not negate the totality of a whole phenomenon.

Just like one Doug & Dave crop circle doesn't mean they're all stomped out by a bunch of debunkin' drunkards!

Lest us learn.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Well that changes everything, I mean if its in the educational category of Youtube then case closed it must be real I watched a youtube vid which told me it was.

Not sure why you're finding fault in everything. Of course I'm not saying a video is protected and assured of it's authenticity when placed in a particular category. It helps a little especially when you see someone's history of videos they've put out prior.
But it looks like you're going to fight everything I say so......let's move on.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sorry Human if I come across as in a debatable mood,

I mean no disrespect and have not confused you for someone else as I have enjoyed your threads over the last few years,

I was just amused and a little shocked at you stubbornness over the moon face issue which is why I think I became confrontational, probably due to the fact that I have the same issue, when I think Im right There is almost nothing that can change my perspective, which on many occasions has been narrow minded.

Anyway once again Sorry and keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
After watching this video I was admittedly stumped a bit, but upon looking at some of the uploaders other videos, I found one questioning an alien invasion of golden bugs. Though the "bug" was ever so shiny and vibrant in color, It was merely what us Kentuckians (If thats even a word lol) call a junebug.

Now this may or may not be relevent at all, I feel this is a decent example of the uploaders investigative skills and critical thinking, or the lack there of rather. Either way the video in question was interesting. I don't know how the other 8 pages of replys went, but IMHO, CGI. The "Orbs" to me looked like square pixels lol.

edit on 16-9-2012 by CellDamage420 because: Completely failed at grasping the english language and left out a whole word or two in a sentence.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Can't say fake right away, depending how old the vid is, these lights collaborate with the lights seen in south Carolina by myself and hundreds of others from the 7th - 9th this month

After watching it again it says on the 15th Sep, so yea then i dont think it's fake at all cause we all seen the same lights here in S.C. shortly before this vid .
edit on 16-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

You always post interesting video's.

Then you get attacked like you are trying to perpetrate a hoax.

Please do not let these people stop you from posting.

I always find your threads interesting...

There is no need for anyone to 'attack' HA, but there is a need to point out anything that is a discrepancy. HA's OP link is to an uploader who has made additions to someone else's video, that makes it tainted. The uploader appears to have done the same with other videos which are stated as coming from someone else. Caution is the word then.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think its a fake - if I saw that whilst looking at the moon I would flip, be excited and start shouting....theres literally no reaction from the "astronomer" - also the "ufo's" appear to be too sharp for me, makes me think that they have been placed there. I could be wrong but thats my opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why is it that these dots are brighter with the moon in the background and get dimmer with the darkness of space behind them? Does that even make sense?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Can't say fake right away, depending how old the vid is, these lights collaborate with the lights seen in south Carolina by myself and hundreds of others from the 7th - 9th this month

After watching it again it says on the 15th Sep, so yea then i dont think it's fake at all cause we all seen the same lights here in S.C. shortly before this vid .
edit on 16-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

A grouping of about thirty of these lights flew over my property one night

It is what it is..

North Carolina here.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Was that Han leading the Kessel run?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by whyamIhere

You always post interesting video's.

Then you get attacked like you are trying to perpetrate a hoax.

Please do not let these people stop you from posting.

I always find your threads interesting...

There is no need for anyone to 'attack' HA, but there is a need to point out anything that is a discrepancy. HA's OP link is to an uploader who has made additions to someone else's video, that makes it tainted. The uploader appears to have done the same with other videos which are stated as coming from someone else. Caution is the word then.

If someone (like me) inadvertently posts a hoaxed thread, it's not a direct reflection on me.

You only get called out if
1) you are the author of said-video/thread
or
2) you KNOWINGLY passed something erroneously off as something authentic.

This is not the case in this thread and I think my reputation proves I am not a hoaxer.

I hate when people attempt to fool others. I really have a problem with that.
I don't think it's entertaining nor is it a form of creative art.

It's insane pleasure that certain twisted people seek. For instance, I hate pranks (except Candid Camera pranks). I think overall they're humiliating and uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Evidently the video poster "sees" these all the time according to a number of other videos he's posted:

EDIT: link doesn't work for some reason.
Just use previous video to get to user's video stream and view the many other videos.

Me thinks CGI.
Quite a few comments on his many other hokey UFOs landing/departing from the moon videos seem to think so too.

I'm calling HOAX.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

He does seem to zoom in to the right spot before there is anything there to look at. Why did he focus on that spot.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Very interesting, but most likely a fake, especially of uploaded by someone who uploads videos regularly of this nature. With current tech this is easy to fake.

However, if this is a hobbyist who likes taking videos of the moon, then this could be real. Most likely if it is real, we are seeing a group of asteroids which might be considerable distance from the moon, possibly near the Earth.

Just a quick guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Looks like a particle emitter animation, from a CGI program overlayed onto the moon.

Very easy to replicate. No offence but this is fake. You can tell because the size of each particle coming out would be the size of a city and they're moving at an incredibly fast rate, too fast in relation to the distance of observation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join