It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just a theory:

The moon is surrounded by a geodesic crystalline barrier which vibrates at a frequency which is beyond what conventional visual aids can detect. Some of the objects in these videos are distorted or appear to blink as they pass below the 'facets' of this barrier.

I contend that this is the reason why the surface of the moon is almost completely distorted from earth.

This is also one of the reasons we never landed on it.

Flame suit on.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yea, I read the WHOLE thread, and no where in this thread did any PROVE that the video was fake.

Then you can explain how this was shot in daytime on the date claimed.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yea, I read the WHOLE thread, and no where in this thread did any PROVE that the video was fake.

I think what DO has 'proved' is.....the Moons' phase is not matching the date of Sept 15th.

So whether the date was mixed up or the OP in YT confiscated this (from someone else at some other time) and made it his own, is what's in question. But clearly Sept 15th was not a full Moon.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
Just a theory:

The moon is surrounded by a geodesic crystalline barrier which vibrates at a frequency which is beyond what conventional visual aids can detect. Some of the objects in these videos are distorted or appear to blink as they pass below the 'facets' of this barrier.

I contend that this is the reason why the surface of the moon is almost completely distorted from earth.

This is also one of the reasons we never landed on it.

Flame suit on.

Do you believe the Moon is barren? I mean, do you think no one or nothing is on the Moon?

I see you don't believe in the Apollo program and doubt we ever landed but....what about any other activity? Do you think there's nothing going on up there?

Just wondering. Thanks

edit on 16-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes there is activity on and around the moon, in my view.

The question is why all the secrecy and obfuscation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by RussianScientists

I'd say that the crafts coming from the moon are real, and that no one can debunk the video.

Have you read my posts in this thread?

This video "didn't happen".

Well that's a conclusion that isn't warranted though.

This could've happened let's say....last month and the YT stole it and changed the date. That could've happened too.

I've always wanted to know this: Do people on YouTube get paid if they generate a lot of traffic? I thought I read that somewhere once.
And what about when you 'like' something on Facebook. Does that generate an income too?

Just curious because I am clueless about the business end of these venues.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Yes there is activity on and around the moon, in my view.

The question is why all the secrecy and obfuscation.

Why all the secrecy?
Well for starters, it would prove to us we can't trust the very people who are teaching (lying to) us. Like NASA/governments. The institutions.The Vatican etc.

Allowing 'space' Beings into our paradigm/dogma would require us to change our 3000+ year old conditioned outlook and who the hell has time for that?
We got gadgets to fix and gidgets to play with. Who has time for truth?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This video looks completely CGI, the way the "dots" leave the moon, the way they act, their brightness, it's CGI.

However I reiterate my stance, there is a secret space program involving moon operations, the extent of it I do not know, but it exists in some form

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This could've happened let's say....last month and the YT stole it and changed the date. That could've happened too.

That's possible. If that's the case we would need to know the real date to truthfully analyze it.

ETA:

I've always wanted to know this: Do people on YouTube get paid if they generate a lot of traffic? I thought I read that somewhere once.

In a blog post last week, Youtube announced the expansion of its Partner Program to all users across 20 countries. The Partner Program is Youtube’s revenue-sharing platform, which pays channel owners a portion of click revenue for ads placed on the user’s videos.

social-media-optimization.com...
edit on 16-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is another recently uploaded video for your consideration.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The film says "filmed September 2012". The moon was full on August 31 so this had to be filmed on Sept. 1st or close to that date, as last night there was a new moon and wouldn't be visible. Why did this person wait two weeks to publish it?
edit on 16-9-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

This vid was NOT shot last night! It is a New Moon today.

(1) New Moon - When the Moon is roughly in the same direction as the Sun, its illuminated half is facing away from the Earth, and therefore the part that faces us is all dark: we have the new moon. When in this phase, the Moon and the Sun rise and set at about the same time.

home.hiwaay.net...

Anyone else see the problem with the YouTuber's story?

Interesting.

One would think though, if you're going to go through all the trouble to hoax the audience, you'd dot all your I's and cross all your T's and make sure (something as stupid as the phase of the Moon) won't trip you up.

My thought is: can you use a filter on a new Moon and illuminate it?

The 'new' Moon is actually the dark side of the Moon which is facing us (much to the chagrin of those who don't think the Moon rotates. Because it DOES), so is this the dark side? I can't tell.

I believe the same side of the moon always faces toward earth. A new moon means the moon is closer to the sun than earth and the side that faces earth is in shadow. The other side of the moon is never exposed to view from earth.

This video could not have been filmed on Sept. 15th. That date was a new moon. This had to have been filmed at the beginning of the month.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

The film says "filmed September 2012". The moon was full on August 31 so this had to be filmed on Sept. 1st or close to that date, as last night there was a new moon and wouldn't be visible. Why did this person wait two weeks to publish it?

Not only that, the given date is the 15th Sept, while it was actually uploaded on the 14th. The graphics at the end, 'thanks for watching' are an addition by the uploader, they are present on his/her other uploads, yet purported to be from someone else. This means that the uploader is not sending us raw data, but stuff that he has edited, doesn't matter what is done. Messing with dates is no help either.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

There is no doubt people are either capturing something we just don't understand (because they're too far away) or...the telescope is picking up things much closer thus, giving the impression they're further away. I opt for the first one.

It's interesting, when these objects appear in 'space' they are white. But when they're captured on the Moon's background ....they're black. Does that happen deduce what we're seeing? I don't know.

But here's a poor fella, whose only goal is to share and teach the YT audience about the Moon and he keeps capturing these unknown flying objects. This was NOT his mission rather, a fluke that kept occurring.

It start at around 2-minute mark but picks up in intensity after the 3-minute marker.

I can assure you, this is NOT CGI. I actually posted this video when it first came out (or at minimum, commented on it. I forget.....) and this guy is above board in every aspect. He is NOT a hoaxer.

So, here too for your consideration, a video of the Moon---capturing more.

Last night during my 072 educational video of the moon I was disrupted 3 times with shadows flying right to left across the screen. This happens all the time and it is really not unusual for me to see at least one per session. Well last night it wasn't just one or two but 14 or so - flying in formation. A fleet! Now I do not pretend to know really what they were - but it looks to me that either they are UFOs or Bats. You decide - and enjoy these 3 short segments

edit on 16-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
if this was true it would hit the main news in seconds...fake..i would at least sold it immediately such footage lol..also the type of editing..1080hp format..all indicates huge preparation for the upload of the film..if this was true..and i filmed it..i would be in panic mode..not relax optimizing videos etc

good video though..and nice hobby for the uploader

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The Moon looks pretty bright for New Moon Time. How does this happen exactly?

Exactly, and elementary.

As just posted on the youtube site,

Mr2Tuff2 : "Hmmm? The full moon was on august 31st. New Moon September 15th."

Yet the original poster said he was observing the moon on "september the 15th 2012"

and the image is of a full moon.

The originator must have known he was aiming his post at people who would not
even check the simplest documented context of the claim. And he was correct, it seems.

Several other posters have just pointed this out, but the local OP seems unable to grapple with the implications of the fundamental falsehood of the youtube description.
edit on 16-9-2012 by JimOberg because: add update

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

I believe the same side of the moon always faces toward earth. A new moon means the moon is closer to the sun than earth and the side that faces earth is in shadow. The other side of the moon is never exposed to view from earth.

This video could not have been filmed on Sept. 15th. That date was a new moon. This had to have been filmed at the beginning of the month.

You may be right on all accounts. I am honestly confused about the Moon's rotation. I know about the tidal lock and I also know, it DOES rotate contrary to what most think. But I don't want to debate it anymore.

But yeah. It seems the date ain't matching the phase. But....that doesn't mean these objects aren't being seen by many many other people with telescopes.

Maybe I'll try to contact this YTer and ask him some questions. In fact, I'll do that now.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
if this was true it would hit the main news in seconds...fake..i would at least sold it immediately such footage lol..also the type of editing..1080hp format..all indicates huge preparation for the upload of the film..if this was true..and i filmed it..i would be in panic mode..not relax optimizing videos etc

good video though..and nice hobby for the uploader

".....hit the news".......when? Before, during or after the special reports on the real devastation at Fukushima?

Mainstream news has become a source of entertainment and lies. That's all. There's no 'real' news anymore. It's scripted and censored by the government. So if you think they'd share with us something this profound, I would implore you to stop drinking that Kool Aide and wake up.
Part of waking up is getting blindsided by the truth which isn't always pleasant.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

In a blog post last week, Youtube announced the expansion of its Partner Program to all users across 20 countries. The Partner Program is Youtube’s revenue-sharing platform, which pays channel owners a portion of click revenue for ads placed on the user’s videos.

social-media-optimization.com...
edit on 16-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

Ah ha. Thanks! That's what I thought. There is a monetary motive to lie.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You always post interesting video's.

Then you get attacked like you are trying to perpetrate a hoax.

Please do not let these people stop you from posting.

I always find your threads interesting...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join