It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
This vid was NOT shot last night! It is a New Moon today.

(1) New Moon - When the Moon is roughly in the same direction as the Sun, its illuminated half is facing away from the Earth, and therefore the part that faces us is all dark: we have the new moon. When in this phase, the Moon and the Sun rise and set at about the same time.

home.hiwaay.net...

Anyone else see the problem with the YouTuber's story?

Erm, with all due respect, wouldn't it depend where the youtube poster was located? North America is not the only place on Earth and I know for a fact that where I am we get the new moon about 12 hours before New York and 16 hours before LA, so this in fact could be the New Moon seen from the other side of the world to you! Ever heard of Pacific Islands, Australia, Asia, Middle East, Europe or Africa? They all are hours ahead of America!

Erm, with all due respect, what does any of this have to do with the Moon's position relative to the Sun?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

(1) New Moon - When the Moon is roughly in the same direction as the Sun, its illuminated half is facing away from the Earth, and therefore the part that faces us is all dark: we have the new moon. When in this phase, the Moon and the Sun rise and set at about the same time.

home.hiwaay.net...

Erm, with all due respect, wouldn't it depend where the youtube poster was located? North America is not the only place on Earth and I know for a fact that where I am we get the new moon about 12 hours before New York and 16 hours before LA, so this in fact could be the New Moon seen from the other side of the world to you! Ever heard of Pacific Islands, Australia, Asia, Middle East, Europe or Africa? They all are hours ahead of America!

Re your question: No.

"we get the new moon about 12 hours before New York " and you get the Sun
the same time difference -- hence the New moon and the Sun are as close
in your sky as they are anywhere else on earth.

The dimensions of one planet shrink to insignificance when viewed on
the scale of the Solar System.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

home.hiwaay.net...

:face palm:

Ever hear of the fact that the Earth rotates in just 24 hours, making 1 day?
Ever hear of the fact that the moon takes 28 DAYS to rotate?
Ever hear of the fact that the moon take 28 DAYS to orbit the Earth?

Ever hear of the fact that it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to have a New Moon on a certain date, but have a full moon only hours before or after?

The only thing that could be possible is that hours prior to the new moon, someone in China might see a very, very, small sliver of the moon, and the same goes for someone in China AFTER the New Moon.

Don't have to take my word for it. If you can, look at the moon today, it's a waxing crescent with only 10% shining. Ask someone on here that is many time zones away from you to look at the moon too, either before you see it, or after, depending on the person's time zone from you.

Guess what they'll see?

A waxing moon with close to 10% shinning.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

home.hiwaay.net...

Erm, with all due respect, what does any of this have to do with the Moon's position relative to the Sun?

I am not trying to prove or disprove whether this a fleet of space craft, birds or CGI! I do not even care whether it was a new, blue or cheese moon! My point was that whilst its Sept 14th in the USA it is Sept 15th in other parts of the world. Therefore, it is conceivable that a video could be shot of the moon in a different part of the world and uploaded onto youtube (using usa time it could show that the video is uploaded on 14th Sept).

As to whether the video is real or manipulated, I have no opinion! I think even if someone posted a real video of alien spacecraft visiting this planet, so many people would still scream CGI that we will never know the truth!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

home.hiwaay.net...

:face palm:

Ever hear of the fact that the Earth rotates in just 24 hours, making 1 day?
Ever hear of the fact that the moon takes 28 DAYS to rotate?
Ever hear of the fact that the moon take 28 DAYS to orbit the Earth?

Ever hear of the fact that it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to have a New Moon on a certain date, but have a full moon only hours before or after?

The only thing that could be possible is that hours prior to the new moon, someone in China might see a very, very, small sliver of the moon, and the same goes for someone in China AFTER the New Moon.

Don't have to take my word for it. If you can, look at the moon today, it's a waxing crescent with only 10% shining. Ask someone on here that is many time zones away from you to look at the moon too, either before you see it, or after, depending on the person's time zone from you.

Guess what they'll see?

A waxing moon with close to 10% shinning.

Obviously, you did not understand my point! I agree with everything you've stated!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am not trying to prove or disprove whether this a fleet of space craft, birds or CGI! I do not even care whether it was a new, blue or cheese moon! My point was that whilst its Sept 14th in the USA it is Sept 15th in other parts of the world. Therefore, it is conceivable that a video could be shot of the moon in a different part of the world and uploaded onto youtube (using usa time it could show that the video is uploaded on 14th Sept).

Thanks for making it more clear. I don't think the one-day discrepancy was ever a serious issue -- it was the two WEEKS mismatch of the claimed date [give or take a day] and the obvious moon phase in the video.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You stated 'This vid was NOT shot last night! It is a New Moon today'

I was just explaining (rudely perhaps, my apologies) how it could have been shot in another part of the world, where it was nightime on 15th September but still the 14th in the USA.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Thanks for making it more clear. I don't think the one-day discrepancy was ever a serious issue -- it was the two WEEKS mismatch of the claimed date [give or take a day] and the obvious moon phase in the video.

Thanks Jim, I was replying on page 2 and did not realise that until that was pointed out several pages later

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Humam how goes it?

I looked at the video on you tube Hmm

Edited for me being a mindless tool
edit on 18-9-2012 by rigel4 because: for being a mindless tool

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You stated 'This vid was NOT shot last night! It is a New Moon today'

I was just explaining (rudely perhaps, my apologies) how it could have been shot in another part of the world, where it was nightime on 15th September but still the 14th in the USA.

Unfortunately you're not grasping the concept. No matter where you are in the world, if it's that near the New Moon time and can see the Moon then the Sun is right about there also. A New Moon and the Sun basically rise and set together.

Now heed your signature.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I can't believe this HOAX is still going...

UFOlogy needs a serious overhaul. When simple CGI effects like this get this much attention, you know UFOlogy is destroyed beyond repair.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It turns out that "r3alw0rld" the original uploader of this HOAX is one of the "Kaschuba" brothers from Germany.

If you don't know, Marco and Nico Kaschuba are serial UFO hoaxers. They create CGI UFOs and post them on YouTube to make money with YouTube's partner program.

Marco and Nico are the makers of all the videos on "xxxdonutzxxx" YouTube channel. They will often tag their HOAX videos with "Kaschuba Ufology". The YouTube channel "xxxdontuzxxx" has created hoax after hoax since the creation. Google it.

Marco and Nico also own the "crazybreakingnews" YouTube channel. It is yet another YouTube channel that hosts nothing but simple to make CGI UFO vidoes designed to get attention and ad revenue.

Maro and Nico also own "SecretScienceTV", yet another HOAX UFO channel.

Here on their feed you can see they like their own videos, and even pretend to not know who Nico and Mark are in some comments.

www.youtube.com...

Here is more information from other people who have found out this same info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maro and Nico Kaschuba have / had their own personal YouTube channels where they show that they are learning Adobe After Effects. They would like and comment on Video Copilot tutorial videos, and make obvisouly CGI demos on their channels.

Here is a quick list of their YouTube channels they owned: xxxdontuzxxx, crazybreakingnews, 8118th, O7TH, MKaschuba, KaschubaTV, 7thArea, picdebugarach, O7TV

Stop being mislead by these idiots.

edit on 18-9-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi All,

I am revisiting ATS after many years and have come across that thread. So Hello Everybody, it's great to be here. I have read the whole thread, almost every single post.

I must say, I'm impressed. Some people may freak out in their posts sometimes but rarely too harshly. To me this reads like a huge class we are given by many teachers on a vast varietey of topics.

The way people behave in this thread - apologizing, trying to deescalate things and correcting their thought pattern if needed - is really beautiful. It is an example for how internet and forum discourses can be tamed into what could be called a very good human group conversation, with a lot of respect for each other and many different levels of learning involved.

Concerning this and other hoaxes one could consider that they exist for many positive reasons above the personal interest of the producer and the negative reasons of disinformation.

This thread for example contains a sharp, almost criminological approach to analyze such videos, compiled by a number of experts, professionals in their fields. Apart from that we even find some very philosophical views on the whole subject leading us very deep into the core of the matter. And as a kind of sidestream we get the free online course Astronomy I with equally qualified lecturers. When posting, the basic elements of logic always need to be considered, if not someone will tell why in no time. Hence, a great fund of knowledge here to find!

The strange game (as someone called it) could be meant to learn discernment among many other things.

Maybe the producer of the hoax - and I'd like to take the chance to thank him for the work at this point - unintentionally pointed to something that deserves a little more investigation: He chose this special mount where the UFOs appear to start from. Someone posted that there had been UFO or unexplained phenomena spotted at that particular place before. To analyse the validity of these events could be an interesting next step.

I wonder if it is so bad that hoaxers do they do. Maybe they understand it as a visionary look into the future, an imaginative tool that we can use to broaden our mind and lay a foundation for things to happen because formerly unthinkable things can now be seen and described in terms. No one can seriously blame them for trying to make their art look as real as possible up to the point of claiming it to be real - it is part of their art-concept and encourages to look deeper if determined. Maybe they don't understand it as such and still serve the same purpose.

For those that are looking for hard facts, in my eyes there is enough out there. Just have a look at this very unpretentious German scientist for example. This video is in German, so most people probably won't understand a lot, but basically speaking he is explaining and showing enough radar protocols (in the last third of the movie) that prove there are flying objects out there doing things our known flying objects can't do.

The basic principles of scientific UFO research (title translation)
www.youtube.com...

Isn't that enough to let the transformation of old thinking pattern allow to happen? Maybe these UFOs are even not "alien" but manmade. Does that change very much the impact of the fact that they exist? There are innumerable small puzzle pieces out there. Putting the right ones together isn't too difficult..

Not everyone needs physical evidence though. Physical evidence may be a step in the realization process. To integrate the new dimension of consciousness that permeats conclusions, convictions and plans once discovered that we are not alone in the Universe - that is the purpose if you'd ask me.

Best regards

Joth

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by consolution

I can now sleep easy

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Better believe they are on the way to the pacific to bring supplies + reinforcements. There is a war going on with those silly earthlings DUHH!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That video looks so fake and cheesy.

Its not very well done CGI.

I think it is a failed hoax because it is not going viral

and the person who created the hoax is desperate to promote it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
That video looks so fake and cheesy.

Its not very well done CGI.

I think it is a failed hoax because it is not going viral

and the person who created the hoax is desperate to promote it.

Yes indeed I agree that it is a hoax for sure. Here's the (closed) thread that I posted my version of this showing just how easy it is to make something like this using CGI:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's my finished CGI version which if I wanted to spend another twenty hours on would look exactly like the original, but I only spent thirty minutes making it...

...so in my humble opinion the original video in the OP is indeed a hoax. Pretty good but not the best I've seen.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There's no light saturation on the 'crafts'. If you pause on a digital zoomed shot you can see how there's no atmospheric light/shadow/haze... it's fake.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I read some interesting information about UFO's here:
Aliens & Government

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join