It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

that guy has a lot of similar videos posted ,
they must tell him when to film

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Human Alien to Phage.
Calling Phage, I need ya!
Copy that.

Gotta teach these stubborn whipper-snappers about the Moon.

Please chime in Phage. Over.

Have you even watched the video yourself have just posted? Apparently not.

The moon has a synchronous rotation, this is well known. It does rotate but during it's rotation it is always showing the very same side to Earth. That's why we have all theses myths about the "dark side of the moon".

Regarding the video I must say that it's a cheap HOAX, yes a caps lock one.

In the very first image you see in full HD glory, the chromatic aberration is really accentuated throughout the whole frame yet the particles flying out of the moon are free from any. This is physically impossible.

Once the optics you're using cause chromatic aberration it affects everything that is passing trough such set of lenses. In another words, everything will have chromatic aberration to some extent growing from the center to the edges of the frame. Since this is not what happens on the video and was ignored by it's author, I can only say that he should study a bit more for his next attempt to perpetrate such a hoax.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

I think it's called Scintillation. The light from distant objects travels thru layers of atmosphere and any turbulence produces that twinkling or blinking effect. On the moon it looks kind of like a mirage. Something lacking in the video. Yours caught it too. Heres another...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have seen lots of footage here on ATS aswell as other places , and Im definatly convinced were not alone . I have seen ufos with my own two eyes on many different occasions, We live next to jasper canada and see brite orbs on a nightly basis , some turn all kind of colors some turn red before taking off and some hover in the same spot somtimes everynight for months and then never to be seen again but most look just like these in this video . The only question I have is are they alien or demon?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's a different thing. The one from the OP is called hoax, sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
13 pages debating a hoax video..well done, i never lost faith in you guys

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes your right! As it is missing in the op video then it probably is a manipulated still photo IMO. Which would naturally mean its a hoax.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

crazy times

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I wonder if it is possible this video was layered over top of one of the moon and then little shots fired out of it. The little pustule emitting "spacecraft" is sort of in the same location and the heavenly bodies are about the same shape.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Interesting theory/consideration there Newcovenant!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

Have you even watched the video yourself have just posted? Apparently not.

Have you bothered to read where I admit I was wrong? Apparently not.
So quick to insult.
Too lazy to be sure!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is the confusion about what the dark side of the moon refers to?

The dark side of the Moon can refer to:

-the lunar hemisphere that is not lit by the sun at any particular moment in time, or

-the far side of the Moon that is permanently turned away from the Earth (although it receives approximately the same amount of light as the near side of the moon)

or the 1973 album by Pink Floyd

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It is interesting that early on no one questioned the optics of this video?

Firstly the moon is amazingly out of focus, and the typical birefringence is evident around the edges. If this was taken using a telescope, for those that don't know, telescopes don't have a hardstop at infinity so missing the focus on the moon is possible.

Given the moon is so out of focus and near the edges is even more out of focus, my question is this. I don't expect to see any dots, sharper than the background to emanate from the moon and fly outwards without taking on a defocus effect similar to that of the moon.

It is a major issue when people are talking about this stuff that a good 90% of people really dont understand the equipment they are questioning, and it is even more frightening that something as basic as photography is so poorly understood by people sometimes.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very nice video. I really don't believe these are birds.If this video was taken through a telescope, any birds flying over would be invisible to the camera. Looks legit to me. Question is, what are they?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by intrptr

That's a different thing. The one from the OP is called hoax, sorry.

His always are...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Have you bothered to read where I admit I was wrong? Apparently not.
So quick to insult.
Too lazy to be sure!

Why, I am speechless. Just had to come back and say...kudos for that.
Now, go get another!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

But when you shoot videos with your telescope, can you still identify tracking motion?

Moons diameter approx 3K times pi approx 9K, divided by 30 days to rotate, 300 miles a day, approx 12 miles and hour of surface rotation at the equator, doesn't seem like we would see any noticable movement of the moons surface. We might have more luck seeing some change of the moons shadow.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

In other words you have no idea and just trying to look smart....key word trying.
2nd

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

At the minute five mark looks like the orb flies into the lens....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow, AutOmatIc - your thread de-constructing disinformation was closed. And redirected here.

That's shocking if you ask me, you took the time to attempt to show how this can be faked, and it gets tagged onto the end of a 13 page thread where people are still arguing over the footage being real or not.

Bad call on the mod if you ask me, you weren't advocating the video as evidence of moon bases..

I remember lurking back when the israel ufo fake came about. I think one of the board owners made a thread to show how it could easily have been faked.

I don't remember seeing that one closed and tagged onto one of the other isreal ufo threads...

good work anyway.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join