It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tycho Crater, The "Base" in the Central Peak and the LROC Missing Data...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
During a visit on Tycho Crater with Google Moon, I stumbled upon this Anomaly, right in the middle of the Central Peak. The Anomaly/Area is at least 500x500 meters wide and seems Unnatural. Straight lines, blocks with shadows and two amazing circular anomalies. Pixellation? Pixels that cast shadows? Searching with LROC images, (the best
) target.lroc.asu.edu... I found that, RIGHT this AREA is without data and blank! Someone is trying to HIDE a BASE inside Tycho Crater?
After dozen of missions on the Moon and dozens of billions dollars we have this poor result? Or something else....?

LROC

By the way, there are also Blank Areas on other anomalies spots in Tycho.

Hmmm... the things goes interesting...

edit on 16-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They look normal to me.
And when it comes to the LROC, there is a clear shadow over the area.

Sorry, no base.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ya does not look natural

More like a base to me

F & S

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
reply to post by Arken

They look normal to me.
And when it comes to the LROC, there is a clear shadow over the area.

Sorry, no base.

Yes! A BIG PIXELLATED BLACK AREA.

A disgraceful coincidence!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
certainly has a 'structured' look about it...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Interesting perspective of the image.

Stars.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I like to believe that humans have a base on the moon. Its so apparent that the technology and logistics have been there since 1969. However what are they doing up there? If its mining Helium-3 (sometimes called tralphium) then where is it? Guess the black projects are getting all of it! A more realistic scenario would be an alien base in my opinion this would be an excellent location to observe us rather clever monkeys.
edit on 16-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Seems really a complex structure.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I bet those are only data stitching problems
An unfortunate set of hard to believe circumstances.

Anyway...NASA says there is nothing up there...and they surely wouldn't lie. Actually, nobody ever lies to the public.

Got one question ...I'm trying to see the Kaguya Selene terrain camera that is linked in the Google moon...but when I click on the link...Flash player not installed pops up...yet I have Flash player installed. I reinstalled the latest FP version...and it still says "no flash player"...when I click on the the link to install the player...It says...latest version of FP already installed.

Anybody else has this problem?

edit: it's link to Kagauya in the Tycho crater...
edit on 16-9-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yes, just like there's a shadow in the part that does have high-res data.
Coincidence? There's many places where there's holes in the jigsaw puzzle. If you try to look at the holes, pixels are what you'll get.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

With ALL due respect: can I use your phrase like My MOTTO/SIGNATURE?

Anyway...NASA says there is nothing up there...and they surely wouldn't lie. Actually, nobody ever lies to the public.

Can I?
Can I?
Can I?
Can I?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Not sure if I completely get the photo argument but I thought I'd throw something related out. My older brother was a huge space/sci-fan back in the 50's and 60's. Very bright guy who became a physician. Anyway, looong before the internet there was a good deal of interest in some odd light flashes that were emanating from Tycho crater. He even named his dog Tycho. Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

there was a good deal of interest in some odd light flashes that were emanating from Tycho crater.

Mines and buildings inside Tycho

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

With ALL due respect: can I use your phrase like My MOTTO/SIGNATURE?

Can I?
Can I?
Can I?
Can I?

If it makes you happy as it does me...be my guest

I like to comfort myself from time to time, that there are no boogeymen, the government is serving the people, and there are no real conspiracies...sometimes...I just wake up screaming all sweaty after that

btw. can you maybe confirm for me that you can click on a Kaguya link in Tycho crater on google moon? Doesn't work for me...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't see any anomalies but did find some more LRO pictures. the video is short but shows a lot of detail.

www.nasa.gov...

www.universetoday.com...

cool pics though

new topics

top topics

join