It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Been Attacked By NWO SNEEZEBOTS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
OK. I'm known as a pretty vocal person on ATS - and I've been posting some fairly controversial threads over the past two years ( factor in my 16 month offline hiatus ).

Anyway, I like to pride myself upon being a thorn in the side of the powers that be.

Just a few minutes ago I got up to head to the restroom and went into a sneezing fit. I sneezed 16 times in a non-stop spasm of noise, bodily jerking, and brain derailing oxygen expenditure.

Now I'm left to think that the NWO has sent high tech, microscopic sneezebots into my home to attack me!

They're insidious and evil folks... BEWARE THE SNEEZEBOTS.

( Oh, and I'm not serious, and if you accuse me of being a tin foil hat type, I'll just claim sneeze based oxygen deprivation anyway - so don't bother!
)

~Heff
edit on 9/16/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If it helps move this along I can claim that I saw George Soros running past me on my way to the restroom and somehow work bacon into the OP.

Tough crowd.... tough crowd.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Was it the Mark 1 sneezebots or the new and improved Mark II "sneezinators" that look like regular sneezbots but have a paralytic appendage that smells remarkably like.....bacon!

Oh No............

edit on 16-9-2012 by redbarron626 because: to insert an S

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If it helps move this along I can claim that I saw George Soros running past me on my way to the restroom and somehow work bacon into the OP.

Tough crowd.... tough crowd.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Just be thankful that it wasn't the other end. Could have been a lot more...um...messy.

16 farts in a row can only lead to one thing...Bleaching the walls.

Peace

edit on 16-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

"Knock, Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Ach,"

"Ach Who?"

"Bless you!"

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Leftist ATS moderator, nanotech weapons, bacon, George Soros... I was sure this one would be on the front page in an hour and cross posted all over the entire net within hours.

And don't talk to me of allergies. I am trying to create memes here!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Ahh, using your mod status to gain popularity I see.

You should head to a club or a lounge or something.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

I don't post as a mod - but as a member!

The moderator mention was a tongue in cheek joke. Besides I was equally as unpopular as a member as I am as a mod.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

1. They're Obama "sneezebots". You currently have too many. Give some to those that don't have any.
Sneezebot Justice!

2. This is just the precursor to Dec 21st, 2012. Nostradomus predicted this in his famous "Kleenex Quatrain".

3. Bacon cures everything. Take 4 strips and call me in the morning.

(Will try to connect Soros later. . . )

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beezzer!

If they're Obama sneezebots, we'll now soon enough because Congress will have to raise taxes to pay for 'em!

I know they aren't Republican sneezbots though... Because my rich relatives didn't get 'em first, and they aren't sneezing 100 times more than me!

Could these be Ron Paul sneezebots????

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

They're Obama sneezebots. They obviously attacked the middleclass first.

If they were Ron Paul sneezebots, it'd be noisy, sound good, but not be productive.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
UPDATE:

I now have a full on cold, so outting TPTB for sending nano-sneezebots my way has caused them to initiate a full attack upon me with their rhino-virus bot army!

These NWO guys do NOT play around.

new topics

top topics

join