It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Riots in Australia: They were Waving Al Qaeda Flags!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Lets make it very very clear. They are Muslims living in Australia. They are NOT Australian.

They don't want to be Australian, they want Australia to eventually be what THEY want it to be... ie like any other fear ridden tight and extreme Islamic country.

Then there is a simple solution: KICK THEM OUT OF AUSTRALIA !!!

And if your government likes to play with the multiculturalism and tolerance card, tell them to go ****themselves and try their ideologies in any muslim country. See what will happen.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

No sir/Madam you really would not like to see what would happen, unfortunately you just might

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by goh13

That is not very simple, you know. May I ask how would you do that? Seems pretty big to be called "simple"

Well "simple" (metaphorically speaking). Apply the same behaviour.If they protest will slogans against western and western countries then do the same. Protest to the government to kick out all the radicals and savages. Use the same language as they do.

OK so call them terrorists and then say lets be like them to get rid of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Am I crazy or does the green flag in the OP look a lot like this flag from Saudi Arabia?

edit on 17-9-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Am I crazy or does the green flag in the OP look a lot like this flag from Saudi Arabia?

edit on 17-9-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

Yes. Unfortunately due to the Saudi monopoly on the evil business aspect of religious traditions, they were able to basically make their nations flag, the symbol for Islam in the modern day. The reason for this, is the Islamic declaration of faith is on it, overtop of the color that is said to be the beloved Prophet Muhammads favorite color: green.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Green is not the Holy Prophets (saw) favorite color.... It is the color of Jannah (Heaven)!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by daaskapital

Oh well......ignorant people will wave ignorant flags. Why should they be arrested for it?

I know some other ignorant folks that like to wave flags...

Arrest them too?

Peace

yes.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Green is not the Holy Prophets (saw) favorite color.... It is the color of Jannah (Heaven)!

I avoid hadith debates..... whatever you say buddy......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join