It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Riots in Australia: They were Waving Al Qaeda Flags!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I am willing to mitigate risk and minimise harm.

pretty straight forward stuff really.

In this matter there should be zero tolerance.

They got away with it Saturday but they will not get away with it again.

Do you like to see this sort of behaviour?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

I am willing to mitigate risk and minimise harm.

pretty straight forward stuff really.

In this matter there should be zero tolerance.

They got away with it Saturday but they will not get away with it again.

Do you like to see this sort of behaviour?

I hate to be "that" guy for pointing this out but to the outside world ATS is a community of it's self.

To the outside world we are also a group....

remember Jared Lee Loughner? He was one of our community members...

To quote you:

the potential is there for it.

I say remove the threat before an incident happens

There are only 269,389 of us ATS'ers worldwide, clearly the intent is there so you seem to agree that we should all be "removed"??

Let me guess......it's different, right?

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ignore what the flag says, its what it represents that counts and that is hatred of a nation(s) and their sheer blood lust they have towards non Radicals. To the radicals (note I'm selecting a set of Muslims ans not all Muslims) we non Muslims are nothing more than crap on their shoes. They detest us but at the same time are total hypocrites, they use all the perks of Western culture and the bits of it they are supposed to avoid under their beliefs.

They use all the 'decadent' Western technology, the burqa'ed women are NOT supposed to use mobile phones because it is a Western device that might lead them astray (I'm dead serious here, there have been rule against the use by Saudi clerics).

But of course all the terrible Haram parts of Western society are used by them daily..

Sadly these people are allowed to spew hatred at people with zero comeback, they are allowed to intimidate the elderly, gays, women with normally no arrests. This isn't a protest, its a show of freedom, freedom to do what they like when they like and we must put it down to cultural differences..

These people are criminals and should be treated as such, if they have nothing to offer your country then return them to whence they came. Every day more and more radicals arrive in your countries, they don't want to integrate with you, they want to kick YOU out of your own country.

They are the 'Army within' and they have no fear of marching on your street...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyperiums

I'll reply to yours. It is the same. Waving a flag, however stupid and whatever it stands for, doesn't mean you are a member. Also, as I recall, the Nazi's did a lot more killing so I would say it is pretty much the same. Neo Nazi's still kill hundreds of people a year, and probably still commit terrorist acts. So I say he made a damn valid point.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Lets make it very very clear. They are Muslims living in Australia. They are NOT Australian.

They don't want to be Australian, they want Australia to eventually be what THEY want it to be... ie like any other fear ridden tight and extreme Islamic country.

The one holding the banner that read "Behead those that insult Islam" is a revealer of the evil heart of Islam. I'm sorry if there are peaceful Muslims who get offended at that. They are just ineffective Muslims because the Quaran's contradictory statements are meant to be read as the latest entries surperceed the early ones. In other words, takeover by any means, and death to the infidel is exactly what it means.

Islam is a religion of violence. It always was in the beginning and is is now. maybe in the middle is was once peaceful but it's true nature is exposed in Sydney of all places.

"But Islam is a religion of peace, don't judge us by the few". No I don't, I judge it by the book they follow, written by one man, in one lifetime.

Bring it on. Expose yourselves for what hate and fear really exists inside those hearts.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

They must have been paid pretty high to start those riots. After Cronulla you'd figure they'd learn.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
Terrorist raids in Melbourne and protests to some Z grade movie clip and PM saying it's un-Australian...
...this is just propaganda ... don't take the bait.

www.theaustralian.com.au... 51

Exactly.

Now you are an 'extremist' if you dont love the United States Government.

Pretty clever.

And what about Bob Carr? The Australian Politicians are crap at trying to mask their intentions.

And does anyone see Police treating other protesters the way these protesters were treated? Maybe OWS but you wont see the Police do that to a Teachers Union that is yelling and screaming lik a bunch of wild animals.

Most Australians are so racist that our politicians dont even have to try with stuff like this.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just look across the world at the moment, radical Muslims rioting every where and being egged on to by those in Saudi. I had the displeasure of seeing a video of that poor ambassador in Libya being pull about out of the building, the comments from the animals were along the line of "is he dead" then "no he's alive...GOD IS GREAT", they then man handle him like a peace of meat towards a car.

At some point before or after the video he was sexually assaulted...Pure animals..

As a fellow poster pointed out, the immigrants who support Radical Islam do not consider themselves citizens of their new country, they consider the country a Caliphate waiting to happen. These people are basically locusts in human form, they swarm, strip bare, install themselves and then the rest of the swarm move on to their next area.

Thanks to the media for once we can see a few things here, one is that its not just a mere few, these are controlled foot soldiers getting orders from Saudi and just look how many countries are feeling the effects of their rioting or foul marches. I live outside London in the UK, these barbaric savages basically decided to hold their march and shut down streets bringing traffic to a halt while they hurled abuse at every one.

We also see from the video's that they have a clear agenda or replacing our society and culture, its not simply a few wacko's on a day out, its a solid movement growing in numbers daily with the funding from Saudi.

And of course for even the most die hard PC Islamic apologist they make clear of their intolerance for ALL OF US.

I also saw one of their more famous clerics on Norwegian TV being interviewed in English, he was being quizzed on he blasphemy laws so favoured in Pakistan, this man sat there and said he did not support them and that they were wrong and he stood against them, he also said they DIDN'T apply to non Muslims BUT, the eagle eyed video maker had recognised him and pointed to video's from Memri TV where the same man but in Pakistan for the video's was not only supporting the law of Blasphemy but also saying every one be they non Muslim of not should be accountable to them and they should be killed and kicked like a dog.

It also turned out that the same man was the actual CREATOR of the blasphemy law, he sat there BRAGGING about how it was HIS law..

So, no matter how moderate a Muslim cleric comes across on TV while in a Western country you can bet he's a radical actually.

Radical Islam, NOT to be trusted ever.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I believe this black flag is not the property of Al Qaida; but is rather the rāyat al-sawdā' the historical flag flown by Muhammad in Islamic tradition, and a symbol used in Islamism and Jihadism.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Video emerges of Sydney girl promoting jihad

Child abuse. Worse than the sexual variety.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Sablicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Yeah thanks for that......

If you would have cared enough to read the entire thread before replying you'd have noticed Spacejoke1 already posted this one page back.

But thanks for adding to the thread anyway.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by Hyperiums

those guys, as ignorant as they are, are not part of a known terrorist group. What they are doing is free speech (as stupid as it is)

The people that hold the al-qeada flag are openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Trying to pit the two in the same group is redonculous and should not even be attempted.

huh.....

What those guys are doing is supporting a regime which caused millions of people to loose their lives.

What those other guys are doing is openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Only difference is the time in between......

please correct me if i'm wrong.

Peace
edit on 16-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

By paying taxes in the United States you're doing the exact same thing. Only difference is we have proof of the millions of lives lost at the hands of the US.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Yeah thanks for that......

If you would have cared enough to read the entire thread before replying you'd have noticed Spacejoke1 already posted this one page back.

But thanks for adding to the thread anyway.

Peace

Okay. I'll contribute something original, then...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thats photo and caption may look funny and you may be getting a laugh out of it but thats how it REALLY is. Ive had first hand experience with these types of extremists. They care only about hate and destruction. They use their own kids and wives as shields and suicide bombers. Voluntary or not. Its disgusting.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

mkay, if we are gonna stop being serious, here's one for you:

Suppose I make a flag with on one side a funny drawing of the prophet Mohammed and on the other side a logo of Al Qaeda and the text :"kill al the infidels", would I..

a: ) get twice the amount of angry people after me wanting to kill me

or

b: ) cause some strange equilibrium where all the anger, hate and fear would just disappear?

Just throwing it out there...

Peace
edit on 17-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: made a logical booboo

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Lets make it very very clear. They are Muslims living in Australia. They are NOT Australian.

They don't want to be Australian, they want Australia to eventually be what THEY want it to be... ie like any other fear ridden tight and extreme Islamic country.

Then there is a simple solution: KICK THEM OUT OF AUSTRALIA !!!

And if your government likes to play with the multiculturalism and tolerance card, tell them to go ****themselves and try their ideologies in any muslim country. See what will happen.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by pacifier2012

Then there is a simple solution: KICK THEM OUT OF AUSTRALIA !!!

That is not very simple, you know. May I ask how would you do that? Seems pretty big to be called "simple"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

That is not very simple, you know. May I ask how would you do that? Seems pretty big to be called "simple"

Well "simple" (metaphorically speaking). Apply the same behaviour.If they protest will slogans against western and western countries then do the same. Protest to the government to kick out all the radicals and savages. Use the same language as they do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Those are not flags of Al Qaeda they are Muslim words of our religion. I have those words sewed in a tapestry for decoration in my home, using caligraphy writing. These are beautiful words and we say la ilaha ilallah Mohammed Rasullulah 5 times a day for those who pray....

It is our Shahadah, our testimony of faith (there is no God but The God and Mohammed is the Messanger of The God).... you will see those words in every religious Muslims home... even moderate Muslims as they are beautiful words...

I am certain Christians have some kind of testimony of faith too! They are just beautiful words... you cannot tell who is al Qaeda because they hold those words on a tapestry!

All you can tell from that flag is that they are of the Sunni denomination of Islam. Not one thing more. They are holding those flags to tell you they are proud of their God and their Prophet (saw)! Regardless of what you all think!
edit on 17-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join