It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Riots in Australia: They were Waving Al Qaeda Flags!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I am not being selective all. Being selective would mean I would say KKK flag can stay but Black panther one can not. When in fact any who wish to wave either can at there own accord, But do please tell me one thing.

All most all nations are "at war" with al-qaeda, thus they have troops fighting, or they are doing black ops fighting against them. Now ridle me this, had those people been waving the swastika flag during ww2 they would have been arrested and imprisoned until the govts deemd fit, due to sympathizing with the enemy. No matter the govt. Notice how fascism was taking hold in the 30s in all most every nation, yet all most over night, you see none? Why? because that is the thinking of the enemy. "Nazism" is not our enemy now, people know nazism and understand what it can lead to thus it will never be brought to power in most naitions. al-qaeda is our enemy, thus the two different groups, thus the two different "standards" as you put it.

Again, one group is antiquated, and has no hopes for any kind of power. Another we are at war with, blows people up, creates TERROR to full fill its goals. Two different groups. Not the same. Thus again your "logic" on the topic is again proven false, and your argument is null and void.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

oh and if you want to bring Movies into a debate about flags...... lol at you man. How about lets talk about how we should kill all octopus' because areal all most died? lmao really dude, quoting a movie on a group? When you wish to debate like a grown up, you can come back to the table.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

These guys are pretty angry and it wouldn't have taken much to escalate a lot further as it has around the world.
Cool heads need to prevail and those responsible for this idiotic movie need to be arrested, simple as that.
This issue is a time-bomb ticking, someone needs to apoligise for the offensive film and we all need to get on with our lives.
By the same token, Islamic groups need to be less thin skinned and take it for what it was an idiotic provocation that wasn't needed. Its not worth killing and burning, certainly the culprits should be arrested.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There were terrorist raids in Australia this week and then a group of radicals overreact to a Z grade movie.

Then the PM comes out with this is unAustralian...
...you are all being played so resist becoming a part of the ferment...
...time to take an objective position and watch how it unfolds.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperiums

oh and if you want to bring Movies into a debate about flags...... lol at you man. How about lets talk about how we should kill all octopus' because areal all most died? lmao really dude, quoting a movie on a group? When you wish to debate like a grown up, you can come back to the table.

Well I'll be damned.....my handbook on proper discussion says that personal attack usually means the other side is out of arguments. Are you out of arguments?

I was mearly giving an example of a sentiment which clearly still lives in modern day society (fictional example, yes).

Please allow me to give you an example of a real life sentiment still living today:

Neo-Nazi Nick Greger, who runs an organisation known as Order 777 with Raya, wrote on Facebook that Breivik should be rewarded "for the groundbreaking performance to blow up his Marxist traitor government building".

Kickboxer Darren Clifft from Walsall, a National Front member, tried to get together a petition asking for Breivik to be freed last week, says The Observer.

He wrote on Facebook: " [Breivik] is truly inspirational. He sacrificed his life so Europe might be free again from the clutches of Islam and cultural Marxism, multiculturalism and political correctness. I see him as my role model, what every European man needs to be in order for Europe to survive."

source

And these people get to wave flags? I say, no fair!

Reply.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Watching the riots in Sydney, i noticed some of the flags that the Muslim protesters were waving. I thought they looked familiar to the numerous Al Qaeda flags that have been seen around the Middle East.

Al Qaeda flag in Sydney, Australia:

I can't see that means much. They may as well have been waving the flag of some non existent country or a Mcadonalds flag.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyperiums

Now known to be in a terrorist group? pff please... whenever you hear "islam" first thing comes to your mind is "OMG OMG terrorist!!"

Disgusting.

Don't let the BS media brainwash you into believing every islamic "free army" is a terrorist. We will fight for our rights/religion.. do not label us as "Terrorist"

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
Terrorist raids in Melbourne and protests to some Z grade movie clip and PM saying it's un-Australian...
...this is just propaganda ... don't take the bait.

www.theaustralian.com.au... 51

un australian, lol. how about using the dog squad on the muslim riot and using the SRT on the occupy movement. this whole thing was a political sham, you think the police didnt know or expect this was coming and yet couldnt deal with it. must have a short memory, funny thing is no muslim would dare try this kind of crap in america

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

They think they can scare us with this AL Qaeda garbage hahahaha. As you know good OP, Australia is proudly multicultural and people from all ethnicities and religions including Asians, Europeans, Arabs, Anglo/Celts and Aboriginals will rise up and prevail over these terrorists. I even know other Muslims who hate the extremists with a passion for bringing them into disrepute.

Game On Terrorists! Sharia law will never happen in Australia! Never!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

those guys, as ignorant as they are, are not part of a known terrorist group. What they are doing is free speech (as stupid as it is)

The people that hold the al-qeada flag are openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Trying to pit the two in the same group is redonculous and should not even be attempted.

huh.....

What those guys are doing is supporting a regime which caused millions of people to loose their lives.

What those other guys are doing is openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Only difference is the time in between......

please correct me if i'm wrong.

Peace
edit on 16-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

So alot like these guys and their flag?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The plain green flag is affliated with Pro-Ghaddafi

however the green flags I'm looking at in the photos at the Sydney riots are Al Qaeda flags, Hizbollah flags, Palestinian Hamas and the Saudi Arabia' national flag! I can also spot the Islamic Khalifa flag too. I can also identify the headbands......
edit on 16-9-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

those guys, as ignorant as they are, are not part of a known terrorist group. What they are doing is free speech (as stupid as it is)

The people that hold the al-qeada flag are openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Trying to pit the two in the same group is redonculous and should not even be attempted.

Once again we have the belief that free speech is only for a few, the ones you agree with.

It's a fact of life that if you want to live in a free society where all opinions can be expressed you cannot pick and choose who has the right to speak. Why do you get more rights than someone else? Tell me, if you think that there are some people who shouldn't have the same freedom of opinion and speech as you, where do you draw the line?

Are you okay with whatever path you support leading to gay people not being allowed to fly the rainbow flag? How about Christians not being allowed to wear a crucifix? Should bumper stickers be banned too, depending on the political opinion?

Once you start selectively silencing a group of people you personally do not agree with you end up on a very slippery slope into a dictatorship.

Do you think you are the only one who saw those flags? Do you think you have more information than intel services? I can guarantee you that every one of those people are being identified and assessed behind the scenes, and their level of fanaticism is being decided. This will then lead to monitoring of all those deemed to be a threat.

That is how it should be. If people are deemed to be a potential threat they should be monitored, and when they are proven to be a threat they are arrested.

Nothing has even happened in any of our countries yet as a result of this, and already there are people willing to hand over more of their freedoms for perceived security. Your governments have all the tools they need already. They have stripped away enough of the rights of the citizen to do their jobs.

If they fail to prevent an attack on their soil there should be no questions about handing them more of your freedoms or changing your society, it's their failure to do their job.

Also, can we stop referring to this as a "riot"? It's wasn't a riot, it was a protest, it turned into scuffles and things were thrown, gas used, the crowd broke up. If you want to see what a real riot is look back to August 2011 in London - THAT was a riot.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Muslim Riots in Australia: They were Waving Al Qaeda Flags!!!,

Good luck with that.

Just don't try Obama's 'appease and apologize' policy when those protestors turn violent and break the law. Obviously, from viewing the world situation, we can all see that 'appease and apologize' don't work with people who hold up signs saying 'behead anyone who insults the prophet'.

Holding signs and flags ... they have a right to do so.
Getting violent ... throw the ignorant bums in jail.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Its on a par with waving a swastica during ww2. So in my opinion they should be arrested and exported to the Afghan or were ever else al queada is in power. If they believe that a woman who takes her head covering off, should be exicuted in the local football stadium. Then what are they doing living with the infidels for? Why live with the people that you hate?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Oh well......ignorant people will wave ignorant flags. Why should they be arrested for it?

Agree. However once they reach a threshold, they'll be crushed by the law and they should know just that as well. Remember the Waco Incident? AQ is on the same boat. Eventually they'll be crushed too (atleast the representatives if not the idea of the foundation).

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And how many were arrested and actually charged?

Very few I guess, I don't know where they get the balls to think its fine to wave flags in support of a terrorist group (real or not) at the very people who gave them a home and a second chance.

But of course if I say that these people come here to spread Shariah and do a Trojan horse type take over from within I'll be classed as nuts.

Sadly for the Radical lovers I'm sane and that's what they are doing, allowing these people to openly make a fool of you is far more freedom beyond the hate crime they are doing than you should be letting them get away with. These people are supporting the very vermin who are associated with killing innocent non Muslims and let it be said, innocent Muslims as well. To stand on the street with these flags is one step too far.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think the simplest resolution to this problem is to ignore them. Let them wave their flags, hop up and down, holler and scream all they want. Its like a 3 year old throwing a fit in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Here is what i found.

Al Qaeda Flag in Palestine:

What a crappy flag

edit on 16-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That isn't an Al-Qaeda flag. It says "God is Great, Muhammad is his messenger"
edit on 16/9/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

More along the lines of Allah Akbar.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join