It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Riots in Australia: They were Waving Al Qaeda Flags!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Watching the riots in Sydney, i noticed some of the flags that the Muslim protesters were waving. I thought they looked familiar to the numerous Al Qaeda flags that have been seen around the Middle East. That, combined with the fact that it is hard to find a proper image of a protester holding a flag (as the media didn't want to take one), i felt that something was strange, so i decided to conduct some research.

Here is what i found.

Al Qaeda Flag in Palestine:

Al Qaeda Flag in Libya:

Al Qaeda flag in Sydney, Australia:

Most of the flags that i could make out were black ones with similar marking as above. Protesters were holding other flags though. Most notably Green ones. I am unable to identify what the green flags are affiliated with though.

Sydney:

(Note: I am unable to identify the black flags in the prior picture also).

From what i understand, many protestors were holding the confirmed Al Qaeda flags, but it is still to be determined what the other flags were. By inferring, one can assume that they might also be Terrorist related flags...either way, the individuals should be monitored and locked up.

I know that they weren't the majority of the protestors, but still, it is kind of worrying that there are extremists running around...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm sure those guys got a pretty paycheck to hold those flags. What better way to spread fear than by paying people to wave the flag of a terrorist organization all across the world?

It's a subtle tactic but very effective.
edit on 16-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I'm sure those guys got a pretty paycheck to hold those flags. What better way to spread fear than by paying people to wave the flag of a terrorist organization all across the world?

It's a subtle tactic but very effective.
edit on 16-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Sure sure they are actors.

I knew this would happen.

God save us when all people can do is think stupid.

How about you research islamic protests in Australia. Maybe you'll see that they don't need to be bloody paid.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Oh well......ignorant people will wave ignorant flags. Why should they be arrested for it?

I know some other ignorant folks that like to wave flags...

Arrest them too?

Peace

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

those guys, as ignorant as they are, are not part of a known terrorist group. What they are doing is free speech (as stupid as it is)

The people that hold the al-qeada flag are openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Trying to pit the two in the same group is redonculous and should not even be attempted.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by daaskapital

Oh well......ignorant people will wave ignorant flags. Why should they be arrested for it?

Because in addition to waving the flags, they were attacking Police Officers and shouting how they love Osama Bin Laden. Even if they don't get arrested, i hope that they will be monitored. You can't let extremist Muslims run around waving Al Qaeda Flags...they are a potential threat!

link   

So you're saying that these protesters are the same as the KKK.

How come when most people say things like that they get attacked. Strange things are afoot. And while I know the KKK are nothing but a bunch of retarded morons they are not quite considered a global terrorist organisation, are they?

As far as I know in Australia it is illegal to be part of a known terrorist organisation.

Unless you're a poor insulted muslim boy living in the evil western devils land.

link   
reply to post by winofiend

What I wonder is why they think they're making Islam look any better by waving around terrorist flags?

If they took the time to go out and protest about a movie that makes their religion look bad then why would they bring flags that are linked to 9/11? That makes their religion look even worse! It doesn't make sense, it's all too coordinated in my opinion. If the Embassy attack was planned beforehand then why couldn't this be too?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

No,you are saying that they are the same. I was mearly pointing out that more ignorant people around the world seem to be enthousiastic about waving flags.

As far as I know in Australia it is illegal to be part of a known terrorist organisation.

It would seem to me that being part of a terrorist organisation would ask for more than waving a flag. Unless they are making casualties with their flag-waving. Are they?

Unless you're a poor insulted muslim boy living in the evil western devils land.

I'm as blond hair, blue eyed, living far away from all this stuff as it gets, I just observe and criticise....

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

No,you are saying that they are the same. I was mearly pointing out that more ignorant people around the world seem to be enthousiastic about waving flags.

It would seem to me that being part of a terrorist organisation would ask for more than waving a flag. Unless they are making casualties with their flag-waving. Are they?

I'm as blond hair, blue eyed, living far away from all this stuff as it gets, I just observe and criticise....

Peace

you failed to reply to mine.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperiums

those guys, as ignorant as they are, are not part of a known terrorist group. What they are doing is free speech (as stupid as it is)

The people that hold the al-qeada flag are openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Trying to pit the two in the same group is redonculous and should not even be attempted.

huh.....

What those guys are doing is supporting a regime which caused millions of people to loose their lives.

What those other guys are doing is openly supporting a terrorist group that has been tied to numerous deadly bombings around the world, in many countrys both EU, Americas, Pacific, Asia, Africa.

Only difference is the time in between......

please correct me if i'm wrong.

Peace
edit on 16-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Terrorist raids in Melbourne and protests to some Z grade movie clip and PM saying it's un-Australian...
...this is just propaganda ... don't take the bait.

www.theaustralian.com.au... 51

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yes, they are, and yes indeed it has to do with time. We remember what hitler did so we dont give these guys the time of day. Yet we see the people that wave the al-qaeda flag and those are the people we are at war with, the group.

Two different groups, that are doing different things at this time, one is a known terrorist organization that has been killing for the past 30 years, and the other was defeated in 45.

Time heals wounds, but those wounds dont heal if they keep getting bloodied.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyperiums

the other was defeated in 45

If they were defeated how come they are still waving flags?

Peace

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

because those are Americans waving the flags, they believe in a defeated notion, they want things, but due to our remembering History those things will not come. Those people are also not killing people or lighting embassies on fire because someone made a film. There are many films that depict hitler in bad ways (which he was) but I do not see people killing others because of it? I do not see people killing others because we say Hitler was bad.

I do take it you fail to realize how al-qaeda and KKK/other racist groups are very much different. that racist group picture you put up they talk, utilizing there free speech. al-qaeda blows people up no matter there race, religion, nationality, just because they waant to prove a point. Thus your argument is invalid.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Did you perhaps see "American History X"......(for example)

They don't bomb buildings but the ideology is very much alive and they get to wave flags. Either everybody gets the right to wave a flag or nobody is waving a bloody flag!!! Don't be so selective...

Flags don't kill people, people kill people.....

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

They don't bomb buildings but the ideology is very much alive and they get to wave flags. Either everybody gets the right to wave a flag or nobody is waving a bloody flag!!! Don't be so selective...

Peace

Why so angry?

You can't compare American Nazi wannabes holding flags on a street corner to a bunch of extremist Muslims holding Terrorist flags while hurling projectiles (thus injuring others) during a violent confrontation with Police...

Yeah, people can wave flags all they want as long as they aren't supporting an enemy or a violent ideology.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Because they weren't alive in 45 let alone defeated. They're just morons who adopted the swastika as you well know, and as for the comparison of the two, they are poles apart. Al quaeda is obviously alive and well and still a threat to Western Society.
Whether these protestor's are linked who knows anyone can make and wave a flag. The problem is that by waving said flag they appear to support a regime hell bent on destroying Western society which IMHO is a serious matter.
Rather than take the opposing view in a matter you know little about and probably half way around the world, worry about your own backyard before making stupid comparisons.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Okidokee.....you have fun with your prosecution of flag-wavers.

I'm done here.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join