It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illustrated Field Guide to Internet Kooks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
I wish you would do a thread on ATS kooks, that would be funny!

I remember being on a thread about how simpsons predicted the end of the world XD

I nominate the "flat earth" folks and the "lizard aliens in government" folks as the top two!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Wow, you're amazing, and no better than the slanderers trying to discredit her.

It's not slander if it's true.

Let's ignore the dancing israeli's filming the event, the mass of israeli spy's arrested shortly thereafter....and all the other incriminating evidence.

If you insist, let's ignore that. If the Casseipoeans have our best interests in mind, why didn't they warn us of the attack? Why didn't they speak out before the evil Jews could put their nefarious plan into action? After all, they can read minds from light years away. Can't they?

Anti-semite, far out, I didn't think you would actually stoop that low but, alas, you have.

I'm sorry, what do you call someone who ignores the group that proudly claims credit for what they consider to be a great achievement and blames the Jews instead? Do you know a better word?

P.S. Again, attacking her looks is just pathetic. Who cares if she is overweight? She's had kids. I would hope you're not that seriously brainwashed to think that everyone who has kids can bounce straight back to a hollywood body? You know nothing yet you slander her based off of someone else's opinion.

I'm not attacking her looks, I'm attacking her hypocrisy. What do you call someone who does not practice what they preach? A prophet?

She is certainly advocating a healthy lifestyle. She is objective with her 'experiment'. What more do you want?

Living each day fearing that the sky will fall is not a healthy lifestyle. There is absolutely nothing objective about making pronouncements based on alleged communications from disembodied extraterrestrials. Even if they are real, why should anyone believe them? They did nothing to stop 9/11. Maybe they were really the ones behind it.

Oh wait, you're the guy who judges a book by its cover. I forgot.

And you're the one passionately defending someone about whom you said:

I still don't necessarily believe it but I'm not going to call her a hoax because I don't know if a Ouija board can be used to conduct 'super-luminal' communication, but it seems, given its use in history, that it could indeed be possible

It's either possible or it isn't. If it isn't, she's a fraud. If it is, what she's channeling doesn't have humanity's best interests in mind.
edit on 18-9-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by idealord

Sorry, can't blame me for not uncovering every kook (or maybe I decided that you weren't one :p )

Thanks for adding another example to the guide, though!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Sorry, can't blame me for not uncovering every kook (or maybe I decided that you weren't one :p )

Thanks for adding another example to the guide, though!

Well, in any case thanks for an interesting read and a flash from the past.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW

You have no idea what humanities best interests are.

Furthermore, you should know that the future is fluid.

Furthermore, you should know that it is only your opinion that you are expressing when dictating what these 'future versions of ourselves' should and shouldn't tell us.

Furthermore, if someone is overweight but eats healthy and exercises regularly they won't lose weight and become hollywood model material, clearly something you are implying, unless of course you know her intimately and see precisely that she does not practice what she preaches....which of course is not the case, so again you are irrationally judging here.

Also, she didn't 'attack' the jews. The Cassiopaeans incriminated them, and even if they didn't and she implied it she certainly didn't stay on the topic for very long.

Yes, I'm not certain about anything but I'm not going to slander her when a couple of people have written bad things about her, none of which have officially 'checked out'. Like I want to pay any attention to a fraud! I don't, hence I researched.

It's so funny to see you have these limiting concepts that the future versions of ourselves should tell us what's going to happen in order for us to try convince the authorities that such an event is going to happen, which of course would merely place you in an asylum until said event occurs in which case you become a suspect.

You're whole basis for this argument is ridiculous.
edit on 18-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

DJW

I know that living in fear is not one of them.

Furthermore, you should know that the future is fluid.

In other words, whatever the Casseopeans say will probably not happen the way they say it will. So why are they bothering to say it?

Furthermore, you should know that it is only your opinion that you are expressing when dictating what these 'future versions of ourselves' should and shouldn't tell us.

If they are future versions of ourselves, then we are their past. The past is immutable or they would not exist. Thereore, if they are truly future versions of ourselves, the world line connecting us is immutable. If that world line is immutable, their predictions are inaccurate. If their predictions are inaccurate, someone is lying: either the Casseopeans are lying, or Laura is lying when she says they exist.

Furthermore, if someone is overweight but eats healthy and exercises regularly they won't lose weight and become hollywood model material, clearly something you are implying, unless of course you know her intimately and see precisely that she does not practice what she preaches....which of course is not the case, so again you are irrationally judging here.

Does she look healthy to you? You are the one obsessed by her appearance, not me.

Also, she didn't 'attack' the jews. The Cassiopaeans incriminated them, and even if they didn't and she implied it she certainly didn't stay on the topic for very long.

So you admit you believe the Casseopeans exist? She dropped the discussion because she knew her anti-semitism would alienate potential recruits to her cult.

Yes, I'm not certain about anything but I'm not going to slander her when a couple of people have written bad things about her, none of which have officially 'checked out'. Like I want to pay any attention to a fraud! I don't, hence I researched.

Too late. If you truly had an open mind, you would realize that if the Casseopeans don't exist, Laura is an anti-semitic fraud. Since nothing the Casseopeans have ever said has checked out, you know where the evidence lies.

It's so funny to see you have these limiting concepts that the future versions of ourselves should tell us what's going to happen in order for us to try convince the authorities that such an event is going to happen, which of course would merely place you in an asylum until said event occurs in which case you become a suspect.

They would only place you in an asylum if you started yammering about Ouija boards and future selves. An anonymous email to the FBI naming the hijackers could have stopped 9/11 right there.

You're whole basis for this argument is ridiculous.

And your whole pretense to being "impartial" and "open minded" is transparently false. You are defending her so passionately because you believe her. Fine. This thread is about internet kooks. Discussing frauds is off topic. If you want to make a case for Laura being sincere, start a new thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Who lives in fear? They certainly don't, unless you're referring to abductions in which case I'm sure there are many who can reciprocate those fearful feelings. What the Cassiopaeans promote, if they are even real, isn't fear.

And you're wrong because they, the Cassiopaeans, implicated Israel immediately, if the Cassiopaeans exist, and now there are implications becoming known about Israel being involved, or even the masterminds, of 9/11. Only because it's Israel are you playing the Anti-semite card, but if they said someone like Senegal you'd probably be more receptive to the idea.

I know overweight people who eat and live healthily. I cannot say what she does but she promotes healthy eating. You're basing your opinions off her appearance while being completely ignorant of her message regarding health. I'm defending her because if she actually is channelling something giving information then authorities would want to make her life difficult as well as certain organisations, which would make prosecuting her all the more certain, but it hasn't happened. Yet I always accept that it could be a hoax and read it ALL with a grain of salt, so impartiality remains, despite your accusations.

Yes, we are off-topic, but in the case against her being an Internet Kook, she uses a Ouija board that she claims to contact future versions of ourselves who have evolved to exist at a higher dimension. Most of the info they hint at, because they rarely give answers and make the group come to their own answers from their hints, is about the history of mankind and this planet. She always remains objective, and is always critical of the information. I don't see how that is being a 'kook' if you've treated the experiment as such.

But whatever, you're allowed to believe what you like, and I'm allowed to read it for entertainment and maybe useful info, and wait until there is ACTUAL evidence that she is a fraud, not just a couple of dodgy webpages, before I go making a judgement on her.
edit on 19-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Who lives in fear? They certainly don't, unless you're referring to abductions in which case I'm sure there are many who can reciprocate those fearful feelings. What the Cassiopaeans promote, if they are even real, isn't fear.

Laura certainly lives in fear. She claims that she is constantly under attack by "disinfo agents," etc. She certainly promotes fear:

It's a hell of a challenge trying to round-up countless reports about the fire in the sky when your years' long attempts to broach others' awareness about the impending danger persistently falls on deaf ears.

laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=14

And you're wrong because they, the Cassiopaeans, implicated Israel immediately, if the Cassiopaeans exist, and now there are implications becoming known about Israel being involved, or even the masterminds, of 9/11. Only because it's Israel are you playing the Anti-semite card, but if they said someone like Senegal you'd probably be more receptive to the idea.

No, I'm simply pointing to an obvious pattern of Laura's behavior:

www.sott.net... ation-Force

www.sott.net...

www.sott.net...

www.sott.net...

www.sott.net...

Mind you, these are not Laura's own views; she is merely endorsing them by posting them on her website.

I know overweight people who eat and live healthily. I cannot say what she does but she promotes healthy eating. You're basing your opinions off her appearance while being completely ignorant of her message regarding health. I'm defending her because if she actually is channelling something giving information then authorities would want to make her life difficult as well as certain organisations, which would make prosecuting her all the more certain, but it hasn't happened. Yet I always accept that it could be a hoax and read it ALL with a grain of salt, so impartiality remains, despite your accusations.

Here is Laura promoting her "healthy lifestyle":

21 August 2007
Let's All Light Up!
Let's Talk...
As Joan Rivers was wont to say...
[edit for brevity --DJW001]
Nicotine DOUBLES the efficiency of our thinking. Hmmm... I think that makes it pretty clear why the PTB (Powers That Be) wish to stamp out smoking. After all, as one comment to the article mentioned, "if our immunity to emotional manipulation and psychopathic propaganda is directly proportional to the cortical control we can exert over the knee-jerk emotional reactions programmed into the amygdala. If smoking can DOUBLE the effective communication between the cortex and other parts of the brain, then what does that say about efforts to do away with smoking in the general population? Can't have any of the hysterical sheeple accidentally waking up and thinking rationally about their actions."

laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...

Yes, we are off-topic, but in the case against her being an Internet Kook, she uses a Ouija board that she claims to contact future versions of ourselves who have evolved to exist at a higher dimension. Most of the info they hint at, because they rarely give answers and make the group come to their own answers from their hints, is about the history of mankind and this planet. She always remains objective, and is always critical of the information. I don't see how that is being a 'kook' if you've treated the experiment as such.

Almost by definition,channeling messages by Ouija board makes her a kook. You cannot use something as subjective as a Ouija board and claim to be objective. The question is whether or not she is a fraud as well as a kook.

But whatever, you're allowed to believe what you like, and I'm allowed to read it for entertainment and maybe useful info, and wait until there is ACTUAL evidence that she is a fraud, not just a couple of dodgy webpages, before I go making a judgement on her.

By all means, read her for entertainment, but under no circumstances follow any of her advice.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow! I just linked to a series of posts on Laura's blog and SOTT that illustrate her anti-semitism and outrageous theories about health and it was automatically blocked! Anyway, feel free to read Laura for entertainment, but under no circumstances follow any of her advice.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

OK, well that was interesting (I clicked quote and then I was able to see what you wrote) and I am certainly more precarious about the info, and Laura.

So I concede, by definition she is classed as an internet kook.

As for her views on tobacco, I'm not in total disagreement about nicotine because I'm certain that the major cause of damage from cigarettes are the hundreds of chemicals put into the tobacco, not just from the nicotine and its addictive qualities.

Cheers for the discussion.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This thread is getting some attention.

If you can't take my word for it...the notorious Sgt. Stiletto, watcher and shoe enthusiast...do your OWN research!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Geez, how did I forget about this guy?

(Source)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

actually i was refering to neither of you, 8o) but the origianl poster pointing out kooks, and makes post look all kooky ^^

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just adding another new discovery to the list

illuminatiMATRIX - the unveiling and revelation of the war on humanity

Typical entry (in a variety of fonts and colours, of course)

The ECLIPSE will last 72 minutes.
72 coincides with 12 on the 6th clockface.
72 = 7+2 = 9
12 + 6 = 1+2+6 = 9
12 + 6 = 18 = 9 + 9 or reversed 9 x 9 = 81
or 6+6+6 = SICKS SICKS SICKS

The last occurrence of a LUNAR ECLIPSE coinciding with the Winter Solstice was 456 years ago.
456 = 4+5+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
The number 4 = Foursquare Foundation of the luciferian agenda
The number 4 = the number of the Lion King – Lincoln, etc.
The number 5 = the Sacrifice – Ba – the Soul
The number 6 = SICKS – the Sacrificer

The last occurrence of this Lunar phenomena occurred in 1554 AD
1554 = 1+5+5+4 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
1554 divided by 2 = 777

This event is purely mathematical and is the beginning of events which will occur during the year 2011.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

DJW

I know that living in fear is not one of them.

a reply to: DJW001

Facing fears even on a collective level is a fundamental part of spiritual practice, burying your head in the sand is not.

Besides, it's merely being realistic about situations on our planet.

Keep poo pooing everything out of your frame of reference, you would have no idea what some of these people experience, it's sort of disrespectful actually, it kind of supposes that some random stranger would know someone else's reality better than themselves, at last that's what these skeptical tirades brings to mind.

It's nothing but intellectual bullying and ridicule.

Though, not saying that this kook thread isn't funny as all hell, just saying, you guys just don't understand the timecube..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join