It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingerie football league

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You may think that the Lingerie Football League is all about exploitation and silliness, and well ... yes it is. Let's not fool ourselves. But these ladies do love themselves some football, and if you think they don't take it seriously when they're in the arena, I give you this wallop laid by one Nikki Johnson of the Regina Rage.

Source

Lingerie football league is some serious business for these ladies. I had never heard of this before, but there's a video in the link. Check out the ladies playing football in their lingerie. It will be an interesting view

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I am a female and actually really enjoy lingerie football! I know a few girls who play, and have accompanied good friends to try outs over the years! I know for a fact a lot of these players take it seriously and do not do it just to get half naked, that's just a plus
These girls are athletes and I envy them for the great shape they are in, and how well they know the game.
P.S. that was a great hit!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Just such a weird world. Everything is ok except breast feeding a baby.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The NFL referees are currently in a lock out, and there has been some criticism due to one of the replacement refs being a lingerie league official previously.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Just such a weird world. Everything is ok except breast feeding a baby.

I don't have a problem with that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

I am a female and actually really enjoy lingerie football! I know a few girls who play, and have accompanied good friends to try outs over the years! I know for a fact a lot of these players take it seriously and do not do it just to get half naked, that's just a plus
These girls are athletes and I envy them for the great shape they are in, and how well they know the game.
P.S. that was a great hit!

Till i read this article i had never heard of the LFL, this was definately something different. Looks like full contact but cant be sure. They should have some kind of padding on their knees at least.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
The NFL referees are currently in a lock out, and there has been some criticism due to one of the replacement refs being a lingerie league official previously.

They are just jealous.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
yep im in id love to go see that!
yep im a pervert like all you other guys out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Lingerie football league is some serious business for these ladies.

I'm sorry, but how the heck can some women running around in their underwear be taking anything serious? They are there for pure male entertainment. Playing rough is just a little added entertainment.
I love it!
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Lingerie football league is some serious business for these ladies.

I'm sorry, but how the heck can some women running around in their underwear be taking anything serious? They are there for pure male entertainment. Playing rough is just a little added entertainment.
I love it!
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

According to the article they are taking it serious.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I got just one thing to say;

join