It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freudian Slip: Obama Now Says He Was Born To Single Mom. Is this important?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
get in touch with your local congressperson

ask them to take this to the supreme court

let us know how that works out for you

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"How can you be so stupid to re-elect someone who is so Blantantly Communist and Sunni Muslim and has attacked our Conctitution and our 1st and 5th Amendment rights and is trying to destroy our most sacred of rights thr 2nd Amendment."

Typical WND reader right there...... er duh. dey are attking our conctituation and blantantly communist derka der.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Absolutely hilarious and probably holds at least a thread of truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
People, people … I am sure if anyone posting was a self-aware robotic hologram built by TPTB they too would be confused.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Your post just made my day!! It was funny and sadly true. he just says what people want to hear. I don't trust politicians at all right now. I'm not totally in love with Romney but anyone has to be better than what we got now!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Regardless of his past, if he is re-elected, he is going to inherit one hell of a mess on this one.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As a professionally trained and experienced interrogator -

There have been so many "slips" of this nature from Obama and his supporters over the past 6 years or so that one cannot dismiss them out of hand.

Michelle called Kenya "his home country".

Axelrod had let something similar slip. Obama has said things to the same effect over the years.

They have all been covered on ATS at one time or another so I'm not going to go around looking to link them all but I'd say there are more than a dozen such "slips" from the Narcissist-in-Chief and/or his sycophants over the years.

One has to wonder - either these "slips" are part of a carefully concealed and leaked "cover story" to deflect from some other thing that might be a real issue or there is a kernel of truth in there somewhere.

If he were a subject in my care I would certainly not ignore these "slips" as possible leads.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
reply to post by beezzer

Your post just made my day!! It was funny and sadly true. he just says what people want to hear. I don't trust politicians at all right now. I'm not totally in love with Romney but anyone has to be better than what we got now!

I bet you'll be saying that when we are bombing Iran and Syria

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

reply to post by beezzer

Do you really think it matters who is in office? Those bombings are going to happen anyway.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I know I will...

The people and leaders in ME nations do not respect appeasement and apologists - they only understand and therefore respect and fear strength.

It is just a fact. Obama tried "understanding" "compassion" "appeasement" and even "indulgence" in ME foreign policy. We are now reaping the benefits of what he has sown.

Time for someone new.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

reply to post by beezzer

I know I will...

The people and leaders in ME nations do not respect appeasement and apologists - they only understand and therefore respect and fear strength.

It is just a fact. Obama tried "understanding" "compassion" "appeasement" and even "indulgence" in ME foreign policy. We are now reaping the benefits of what he has sown.

Time for someone new.

You sound exactly like the FOX News Anchors

Funny how all the righties of ATS use the exact same string of words.

What are we reaping exactly?

Because the bone head, Neoconservative option you are hoping for
cost this country a trillion dollars in the last decade.

What does bombing eleven countries achieve?

Violence is the Cleric's biggest recruiting tool, but that would be a bit too obvious

edit on 16-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by beezzer

Do you really think it matters who is in office? Those bombings are going to happen anyway.

Peace

Been saying that for four years now...

Obama has less than 60 days before he potentially sacked.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Violence is the Cleric's biggest recruiting tool, but that would be a bit too obvious

You obviously suffer from a lack of understanding of the people of the region.

I recommend you take 5 tours (2 In Iraq, 3 In Afghanistan along with a few short tours in Uzbekistan, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Somalia) and call me in the morning.

Perhaps then we can debate with a common frame of reference - until then you are much like the Amateur-in-Chief; completely unqualified to comment on or execute any foreign policy regarding North Africa and the ME region.

Cheers - see you in about 7 years of imersion in the culture and we can talk.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You obviously suffer from a lack of understanding of the people of the region.

I recommend you take 5 tours (2 In Iraq, 3 In Afghanistan along with a few short tours in Uzbekistan, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Somalia) and call me in the morning.

Perhaps then we can debate with a common frame of reference - until then you are much like the Amateur-in-Chief; completely unqualified to comment on or execute any foreign policy regarding North Africa and the ME region.

Cheers - see you in about 7 years of imersion in the culture and we can talk.

Uh, the man lived in a muslim nation and was immersed in Islamic culture.

Clerics #1 recruiting tool is violence and death, obviously you do not understand
the way how fanatics find followers.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
She chose to be a single mom probably because she didn't really know for sure who the daddy really was. Again, probably why there is still so much controversy over the birth cert.

Here is a pic of someone that resembles his momma Stanley Ann Dunham.

Any objective person would agree there is pretty strong resemblance.

Btw, note the man on the right.
It seems the older Obama gets, the more he looks like Marshall.
Who's yo (real) Daddy Barack?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Uh, the man lived in a muslim nation and was immersed in Islamic culture.

How's that immersion working out for him? He's clueless.

Clerics #1 recruiting tool is violence and death, obviously you do not understand
the way how fanatics find followers.

Again, having spent about 7 of 24 of my military years there I know how they get followers. They preach hate - and glorify martyrdom.

A death while it can be used to push someone over the edge from fanatic to jihadist can also have the opposite effect. While the Jihadist might or might not care what happens to him; I assure you the Imam doesn't care what happens to the young man (or increasingly popular young women).

However the Imam's and leaders do indeed care very much what happens to themselves - mostly cowards who send boys to die for them like our own leaders. They are all about sending others to meet Allah - they are not so hip on speeding their own trip to the Prophet.

It is in killing and bombing these assholes that we make headway. If we keep them on the run and afraid for their lives they don't get a lot of preaching done. This is who needs to die. I bet we started offing the radical Imams and the silence would soon be deafening. At first there would be outrage and the people would rage against the US but if we just ignored them and kept bombing these agitators eventually they'd get the hint.

Religion of peace my ass.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Hell yeah, His dad hit it then quit it. He wasn't in his (BHO) life.

I've also heard that Sr. was a womanizer and a severe alcoholic :/ just saying.

edit on 15-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)[/editby
He's never stated before that he did or didn't grow up in a single household, to my knowledge. I just automatically assumed he grew up in a single parent household. I guess I was right on that assumption, huh?

This is being brought up because it's an election year.

edit on 15-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

lolol like a fish BO's Mom was tagged and released. lol extra DIV

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Any objective person would agree there is pretty strong resemblance.

nostrils are 100% different

top lip is 100% different

not the same person
edit on 16-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I dont see what the big deal is. Theres more single Moms in Kenya than anywhere else most likely.....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

As a professionally trained and experienced interrogator -

Surely you do not expect people to just trust you, do you? I know you like documentation behind claims.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join