Freudian Slip: Obama Now Says He Was Born To Single Mom. Is this important?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So, having only read what others have been reporting on the BC of Obama I don't remember him ever saying that his parents were married. Only that they were his parents. Or am I wrong on this?

I am also not sure if this an important issue if it even is one. Would it matter if he was born out of wedlock?

And then again I ask myself if this is another attempt to sway interest from the bigger issues of today and get everyone back on the Birther wagon. Just in time to invade Iran, QE3, Muslim protests, Rigged elections and...

www.wnd.com...

Barack Obama’s path to the White House began when he famously introduced himself to the world at the Democratic National Convention in 2004 as the product of an “improbable love” between a Kansas girl and a Kenyan goat herder.

Elsewhere, Obama has insisted that the love endured even when his father had to leave a wife and a 2-year-old child behind to pursue dreams at Harvard.

Now, it appears, Obama is aligning his story with evidence WND has reported for many years that his mother, Ann Dunham, never lived with Barack Hussein Obama Sr. and left Hawaii with her son only weeks after he was born.

Obama’s campaign website posted a photograph and a quotation from a rally yesterday in Golden, Colo., in which Obama declared his mother was not married at the time of his birth.

Some comments from the vid:

Who know who he is or where he came from (obummer), all we really know is that he is a fraud, a fake, a liar, a Marxist, an American hater. He is anti-Christian, anti-Constitution. Everything he does proves this.

If you look at when B.O. Sr. and Stanley-Ann got married, B.O. Jr. was born seven months later. In other words, he was conceived out of wedlock, AND B.O. Sr. was already married to someone ELSE. Since the US doesn't allow bigamy, it could be said that the entire affair was a fraud.

Obama, the foreign usurper and false President, is a real life Manchuiran candidate, created, promoted and protected by wealthy elite leftists.

And Steven here seems to hold nothing back...

In Colorado there was 8400 Brain Dead Morons at Abominations rally and that proves there will always be the one's that can have the wool pulled over their eyes or believe that he is for Real!!!

How can you be so stupid to re-elect someone who is so Blantantly Communist and Sunni Muslim and has attacked our Conctitution and our 1st and 5th Amendment rights and is trying to destroy our most sacred of rights thr 2nd Amendment.

He is also trying to pass AGENDA 21 and the LOST Treaty, lpok them up and read what he wants to do to our Country. We hyave massive Debt $6 Trillion dollars, Massive Unemployment 16% 26 Million Americans and rising, we have Double Gasoline prices and rising, 48% more people on Welfare, 98% more people on Food Stamps, Amnesty for 1.7 Million Illegal Aliens with work permits when we have 26 Million Americans out of Work, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Are you people that Ignorant to put this Vile Pathological LIAR back in the Semi Whit House so he can finish...

So to clarify, I have no other agenda here but to ask if this is something that will hurt his campaign. Is it a smear campaign? Is it being used to head off the more important issues of the day?

Is it even important? And if it isn't, why are people beating on this drum now?

Peace

edit on 15-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It could just be a personal perspective thing. My dad was in Vietnam when I was born. He came home four years later. My parents divorced six years after that and I, conversationally, often state that I was raised by in a single parent family and probably have said "by a single mom".

Not saying I am correct about this case. Just providing some personal insight.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hell yeah, His dad hit it then quit it. He wasn't in his (BHO) life.

I've also heard that Sr. was a womanizer and a severe alcoholic :/ just saying.
edit on 15-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)[/editby
He's never stated before that he did or didn't grow up in a single household, to my knowledge. I just automatically assumed he grew up in a single parent household. I guess I was right on that assumption, huh?

This is being brought up because it's an election year.
edit on 15-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Being born to a split family is the last issue on the voters minds.

Would explain his governship trying to over compensate using government as a parent.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Before this election is over, Obama will paint himself as:

A ninja
A result of genetic engineering
A result of a single-mom family
A result of a two-parent family.
A result of a two-mommy family.
A product of General Motors.
A result of a christian family.
A result of an islamic family.
A result of a buddist family.
A result of the Adams Family.
A result of a Mormon family.
He'll blame his birth on the Bush Administration.

Then he'll ask you to vote for him because he's consistant.

It's the Silly Season. He'll say or do anything to get votes.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

It could just be a personal perspective thing. My dad was in Vietnam when I was born. He came home four years later. My parents divorced six years after that and I, conversationally, often state that I was raised by in a single parent family and probably have said "by a single mom".

Not saying I am correct about this case. Just providing some personal insight.

~Heff

Could be right Heff.

Perspective, Freudian slip or lie?

I can't tell anymore and frankly it's getting old. Soon it won't matter...unless he squeezes in again.

Just vote him out and be done with it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't think it's an issue. Most people toss crap like this aside as a non-issue.

But there is something very important that happened here. WND addmitted he was born in Hawaii!

and left Hawaii with her son only weeks after he was born.

They must be sick or something over at WND.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jude11

Before this election is over, Obama will paint himself as:

A ninja
A result of genetic engineering
A result of a single-mom family
A result of a two-parent family.
A result of a two-mommy family.
A product of General Motors.
A result of a christian family.
A result of an islamic family.
A result of a buddist family.
A result of the Adams Family.
A result of a Mormon family.
He'll blame his birth on the Bush Administration.

Then he'll ask you to vote for him because he's consistant.

It's the Silly Season. He'll say or do anything to get votes.

Beezzer...The last Bastion of sensible shoes!

Peace Beezzer!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He was born to a "single" mom. His dad was never around, he only seen him for a couple of months when Obama was 10.

I don't get the point of this thread.

WND is TPTB propaganda.

edit on 15-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I thought he was born in a wagon of a traveling show...errrrh sorry for the troll!
Good song though ; )

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
I thought he was born in a wagon of a traveling show...errrrh sorry for the troll!
Good song though ; )

Not ashamed to admit...

I have always loved that song! Didn't know it was about Obama tho.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I don't think it's an issue. Most people toss crap like this aside as a non-issue.

But there is something very important that happened here. WND addmitted he was born in Hawaii!

and left Hawaii with her son only weeks after he was born.

They must be sick or something over at WND.

Actually all they admitted was that he was in Hawaii and left withi weeks of being born. They never discussed actual place of birth. So do not worry the sky is not falling.

link   
To me, the motive behind this is obvious. A Kenyan father DQ's him from holding office, he is trying to eliminate that little hitch!

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

LOL.

WND knows he was born in Hawaii. They just peddle the birther bull# to sell books,shirts, and bumper stickers.

link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
He was born to a "single" mom. His dad was never around, he only seen him for a couple of months when Obama was 10.

Please read the OP.

The point of this thread is that I'm curious as to whether or not it makes a difference and I have asked for others with more knowledge on the subject to weigh in. In fact, I stated that in the OP.

At least I think asking an honest question out of curiosity is still allowed around here.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Not true at all, paternal nationality or Citizenship in no way violates the fact that Barack Obama was born an American citizen. His mother was a US citizen as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I read most of it. I still don't get the point....Obama's dad wasn't around, his mother raised him by herself for some years until she re-married. From Obama's perspective she was a single mother, for awhile at least.

Plus it's full of political trolling and statements from people that do not understand what communism is but claim to hate it. Whoever wrote the external text in your OP is generally uneducated or a troll.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

WND is TPTB propaganda.

The point of the thread was made clear in the OP.

He didn't understand something. When you want to gain knowledge , you ask questions.

He asked questions via this thread to find out information. He is seeking knowledge.

nothing more nothing less.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I read most of it. I still don't get the point....Obama's dad wasn't around, his mother raised him by herself for some years until she re-married. From Obama's perspective she was a single mother, for awhile at least.

Plus it's full of political trolling and statements from people that do not understand what communism is but claim to hate it.

And that's why I'm asking these questions.

It seems that a lot of people on the vid and the site are commenting within the last 2 days. 1500 on WND alone.

This is why I'm curious. If it's a big deal then what are the possible damage scenarios. If it isn't important, why are so many people making it out to be.

Just looking to my favorite people and sources on the net for clarification. Sometimes that even includes you!

I joke of course.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So a summary so far:

It doesn't matter.

It does matter

He's still a douche no matter where or how he was born

He's liked

He's disliked

Thanks for clearing things up for me!

Gawd, I love ATS.