It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Muscle Pains While Consuming Alcohol.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

I didn't pay much attention to things fifteen years ago, I was always sore from working so much. When I quit physical hard work seven days a week, I started noticing things. Pabst beer gave me a headache within a single bottle, it's high in sulfite. When I drank I always had a headache, the alcohol is turned to acetylaldehyde. I did testing on myself and researched memories to find applications where this knowledge would help. Soils are getting burnt out so the molybdenum is getting more deficient in foods.

one article. www.mall-net.com... I have read many articles on this mineral. If you get too much it can cause problems also but that's hard to do unless you take mega doses
edit on 15-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I did some underage drinking as a kid, but I didn't remember pain until I became legal.

Assuming it was a fluke...I continued drinking once or twice a month until I stopped...5 years later...same issues.

Thanks for posting, it would be nice if it went away...I miss my Kahlua and cream...
even that iittle bit would make me very sick....I have such a adverse reaction to small amounts.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Drink more and more often, you wont notice any pains then.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is just an idea. You are experiencing glutamate excitotoxicity. Sugars can bring about a cascade of deteriorating molecules from your neurological tissue, often in the form of demyelination (deterioration of the protective myelin sheathe). Sugars can be a molecular poison in excess amounts, and coupled with alcohol acting as an accelerant you can experience painful side effects.

Maybe see your Dr. and ask for a glucose tolerance test.

Pax
wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I did some underage drinking as a kid, but I didn't remember pain until I became legal.
Didnt we all love lol i didn't remember pain until i became legal is quite
amusing

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I remember sneaking drinks of Drambuie...as a kid.

My family used to give us small sips of beer and stuff...no biggie...today people would be outraged.

My dads Grandmother was German so she made my dad drink wine with dinner....he used to let us do that too..but I hated wine.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I remember sneaking drinks of Drambuie...as a kid.

My family used to give us small sips of beer and stuff...no biggie...today people would be outraged.

It's called conditioning, while people hate the government and stuff little do some realize that these
rules were placed there by them they are conditioned to accept them as moral standards.

I can remember before calpol it was dummy dipped in a bit of whiskey for teething etc.
Now it's frowned upon because your- our governments say so.It seems some on here
call us sheep but really we all are just one big flock following our masters commands etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Lol....yep I know that.

A little whiskey on the gums...to soothe teething. Our family did that too!! In America you could go to jail for it.....and have your kids removed.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Lol....yep I know that.

A little whiskey on the gums...to soothe teething. Our family did that too!! In America you could go to jail for it.....and have your kids removed.
Same in england too sweetheart. i used to miss
sucking back on granpas cough medicine when visiting lol and xmas dinner allways went down
well with a glass of booze...only a sip though at boxing day.
edit on 22-9-2012 by denver22 because: only a sip at boxing day added

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hey on New Years were you allowed to have a glass of Egg Nog?....we were.....not alot...just a tiny bit.

No one got children drunk....they just let us taste it..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hey on New Years were you allowed to have a glass of Egg Nog?....we were.....not alot...just a tiny bit.

No one got children drunk....they just let us taste it..

Same here we was allowed a sip. Egg nog eggs mixed with brandy is it?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

It seems ill have to take you out for a drink and if you get any pains then im sure ill have
a few remedies at hand for you kat2684

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If I ever cross the Giant pond...definately

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If I ever cross the Giant pond...definately
Any guy catch your eye on here
Any favourites ?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yes denver...they have..

That person would be YOU!!!

denver you're my 100% favorite.....hun

Not only have you caught my eye....but I'd like to go out ona nice boat ride if you got the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes denver...they have..

That person would be YOU!!!

denver you're my 100% favorite.....hun

Not only have you caught my eye....but I'd like to go out ona nice boat ride if you got the time.

Anytime lady
At your service mam ..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

If drinking has an adverse effect on you physically then dont drink. Some people just cant drink at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't drink.....maybe once a year if that

I was curious if anyone has felt these pains while sipping alcohol....and if there was a name for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Hello, and welcome to ATS. I knew a woman many years ago that had this problem. After a few drinks, she told me she was so wracked with back pain that she could hardly move. In many ways, I kinda wish I had this, for I drank very heavy for 12 years of my life, and consider those years wasted time.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thats exactly what I go through, I wish there was a technical name for it.

There seemed to be alot of people on health websites that have this issue but there is no direct answer for it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join