It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im seeing the same numbers everywhere!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ok so there are 3 numbers that i have been seeing literally EVERYWHERE and I don't know what it's supposed to mean. The three numbers are 10, 28, and 7 and they do have significance, 10 and 28 is my birth date (October 28) and seven is my life path number. When I see these numbers they are always in certain combos though, its always either 10 and 28 together or 7 and 28 together. At first it was just subtle stuff like I would happen to look at the clock at 10:28 and, ya know, I'd think, "oh that's neat, my birthday is on the clock." but now things have gotten a bit more intense with the numbers.

When I say I'm seeing these numbers everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. I always just happen to look at the clock at 10:28 and 7:28 but I have noticed that 7:28 has been showing up to me more frequently. I'm a cheerleader and last night at the football game two of the football players on the field were standing next to each other with their backs facing to me and the guy on the left was number 10 and the guy on the right was number 28. Spooky right? And these two guys are always on the field together, there is never a time when the coach puts them in separate plays. I've cheered for 4 years and that has never happened to me. Just last week I was driving down the road when I got behind a big diesel truck and the number on the back of the truck in the top right corner was 728. These number combinations just seem to be getting more and more frequent and I just cant help but feel like it's supposed to mean something.

When these numbers pop up I just feel like I'm being told something but I don't know what it is. I've heard that angels and spirit guides sometimes communicate with numbers, but I don't know for sure. So has anyone experienced what I am going through?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is a theory that some people are more sensitive to numbers. They always see the same numbers . But it not usually 3 different numbers...and some people who think they are sensitive to numbers feel they Can also use the power of numbers for guidance or luck,..but you have to know what each number means. ...the number 8 means money. And sensitives can write the number 8 on a piece of paper and put it in their pocket or under their pillow and it's suppose to bring money...although its a theory.
And on the flip side, your spirit guides could be trying to tell you something. I'd meditate on it and see if you get an answer..can'tt hurt?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies
Ok so there are 3 numbers that i have been seeing literally EVERYWHERE and I don't know what it's supposed to mean. The three numbers are 10, 28, and 7...

Hi eyesontheskies

1+0+2+8+7=18. 1+8=9.

These numbers have significance in the Tarot and Kabbalah.

Depending on a lot of things, such as your personal journey spiritually or something you are experiencing and something you need to learn, these numbers and thier meaning may be trying to teach you something.

Or....

It's just coincidence, when you first became aware that are you seeing these numbers, it's just that you are 'seeing' them because you are now looking for them. Before you became aware that you were seeing these numbers, if you saw them on the back of a shirt, you wouldn't have thought about it, but now, after you are aware, they are sticking out like sore thumbs.

This happens to me sometimes, when I was looking for a new car to buy, I had a certain make and model in mind, before I decided on the car I wanted, I never really noticed them before, but now I have 'noticed' this make and model, I see them everywhere!

I really can't give you a definate answer, I don't think anybody can. You will have to find the answer yourself, but my reply to your post is just giving you possibilities...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I keep seeing 11 past the hour. It has only started happening since around March or April. Strange!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I suppose this is a hint that you want us all to wish you a happy birthday on October 28th.
You have to remind us again on October 25th, 26th, and 27th or we'll forget.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

It's called Pareidolia where your brain is playing tricks on you while your conscious mind begins to attach significance to whatever "image", in this case numbers, your brain is playing tricks on you with.

There is no significance to the numbers you are seeing. It's simply like getting a song stuck in your head.
Your subconscious just thinks those numbers are groovy, just like any song stuck in your head, and you happen to notice them a little bit extra because of this brain trickery.

Go get a song stuck in your head, or focus on another set of numbers to get out of this rut.

It's just your brain playing tricks on you.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Look up - solaras 11:11 doorway...or google seeing 11:11.

new topics

top topics

join