It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Illegal Immigrants, Driver Licenses, and SSNs...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
soooooo, does this also mean that all citizens, both naturalized and natural born shall be "exonerated" from any and all charges stemming from "stealing from their illegal neighbor" ??

a "fair playing field" should apply for both sides.
if one side gets a free pass for stealing their way to a better life then so should the other

Only the illegals get to pick and choose which laws to follow. Only the illegals get away with it. Yeah, something is terribly wrong here.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I don't understand why we allow illegals (aka - criminals) to continue to pollute our benefit systems, job sectors, and economy.

This program was for people that were brought here as children and had no choice in the matter. So they are not the "criminals" you may be thinking they are.

Besides, I'd be willing to bet that your family, and mine, came to this country illegally many years ago. Aren't you glad they did? At least the Mexican people are not murdering us and placing the survivors on reservations!

That would suck huh, you illegal immigrant you!

I'd say their parents are the criminals then if the kids were forced to come here against their will - But you know it doesnt work that way. Parents bring the kids and the kids obey because mommy and daddy know whats best. So if what you say is to hold water, we Must get all of these kids parents and deport them ASAP taking the kids from the parents for good. that way, the criminal parents cannot be bad influences on the kids any more.

Who says they aren't killing us? Ever been to the border states where illegal cartel members cross the border with their drugs and kill innocent Americans on a daily basis?
edit on 17-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

actually, 'round here it's even worse ... after the illegal attacks you (without repercussion), they can usually spout the laundry list of "laws" that they are going to use against you.
it really is that bad in some places.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS COUNTRY?!

Learn about fractional reserve banking and it will all make perfect sense. Our economy has turned into a consumer society. We must endlessly buy crap, throw it away, and buy more crap next time to keep the economy going. If we stop everything shuts down, everyone loses their jobs, and our money supply literally vanishes if people don't continually take out loans. FOREVER!

Our entire currency system was designed on the false premise that the population would always grow enough that the next generation can cover the costs of the last generation.

This premise is designed into our very core. Business will always grow because there'll always be more consumers next generation. The next generation will be big enough to pay this generations Social Security. The next generation will create enough money through borrowing/fractional reserve banking to pay the interest on this generations debt. The next generation will be large enough to buy the 20 million empty homes left over from the housing bubble. Get it?

And it worked great! Until we moved our jobs out of the country leaving consumers no way to buy crap or pay taxes, ran out of resources to make crap, aborted 50 million babies that will never buy crap or pay taxes, let the military industrial complex fight so many wars on credit the entire world couldn't pay it off, and started ranting about overpopulation, teen pregnancy, replacement rates, global warming, and started calling anyone that had more than two kids religious fundies.

Now that guarantee that the next generation will be big enough to cause continual economic growth forever, just isn't there anymore.

Enter, the illegal immigrants and QE3. See, all makes sense. Not enough consumers to buy crap? Import some from another country! And when that doesn't work. We'll just PRINT THE MONEY! The gov WANTS the illegal immigrants here. It's not an oversight on their part.
edit on 17-9-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by bg_socalif

I looked into this. The reason they allow it and keep the boarder relatively open is because the US is only repopulating internally at a rate of something like 1.9%. You need 2.2% just to remain even. So without large amounts of immigrants coming in the population would start to get depleated fast. That's also why some countries are fairly open and others aren't. Depends a lot on there population growth.

You do make a good point

And Mexicans do take the Roman Catholic dogma to heart, they do go forth and multiply.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It costs us billions of dollars for illegals free education up to high school, welfare and medical, cheap housing, language interpreters, food stamps etc. Those that are holding jobs are displacing Americans in the workforce. With limited seatings in college, our children are sometimes unable to get the courses they want.

Thousand of our citizens have lost their lives because of illegals or have been raped or maimed. many diseases have been brought back etc. We have laws for a reason.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by bg_socalif

I looked into this. The reason they allow it and keep the boarder relatively open is because the US is only repopulating internally at a rate of something like 1.9%. You need 2.2% just to remain even. So without large amounts of immigrants coming in the population would start to get depleated fast. That's also why some countries are fairly open and others aren't. Depends a lot on there population growth.

I don't believe that for a minute - but let's assume it's true. The solution then would be not to allow illegals into the country but to change the way our economy grows so we won't need to. Auditing or getting rid of the Fed and possibly creating another money system is a start.

Btw, did you even consider the amount of people who legally immigrate to this country annually? Since 1977 over a million people legally immigrate to the USA each year. That's over 25 million people as of this year en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

And don't hand me that crap about "illegals only take jobs others wouldn't." I was a head chef for 7 years, and I have seen many well-qualified White and Black people get over-looked for a kitchen position because an illegal had a cousin that would work there cheaper. I have also worked for construction companies for a good many years, and have seen many well-qualified White and Black people get passed on because there was a family of Mexicans that had a brother that just snuck into the country that was looking for a job.

The illegal isn't the problem here your employer was the problem. He could have just said no he is an illegal but didn't so he could pocket more profit. And I will say this many illegals are willing to work far more harder than a lot of white and blacks are willing to. Because the main reason why a lot of white and blacks won't take a job is because they say I won't do that job for that kind of money.

You are exactly right AMERICANS can not live on those kinds of wages! You want to know why? Prices of cheap things are ridiculous, AMERICANS pay taxes, AMERICANS pay rent, AMERICANS buy groceries, AMERICANS pay for healthcare, AMERICANS have no place to go back to where their dollars are worth 5x their amount in another country......

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I don't believe that for a minute - but let's assume it's true. The solution then would be not to allow illegals into the country but to change the way our economy grows so we won't need to. Auditing or getting rid of the Fed and possibly creating another money system is a start.

Why don't you believe it? It's true? We recently just fell below replacement rate.

And yes the solution is to get rid of the Fed and create a new system. It's one of the many reasons people are saying we need to get rid of the Fed. But that's not the only part of the solution.

Because no system works if you kill too many babies. Think about it. There's 7 BILLION people on the planet. Oh we're overpopulated right? We need to stop having babies right? Actually that's backwards. Here's why. Because all 7 billion of them will be dead in ONE generation. Then we have to replace them with new babies.

So, where are we going to get 7 billion new babies to replace them with? Just to keep the next generation STABLE. And our system requires GROWTH! That's a lot of lovin! Death by Snu Snu indeed.

20 million empty homes from the housing crisis. 50 million aborted consumers since Roe v. Wade that can't buy houses? Hmm? Plus the babies those babies would of started having by now. We need to make 500 to 600 million new babies in the US alone just to keep it going and we're down 50 million! There's no way this can work.

Simply do the math from the point of a view of a car salesman. How do you sell cars to dead babies? You can't. Dead babies don't buy cars. Therefore they don't need car factories. Been to Detroit lately?

So if the "illegals" (come on they're just human beings people, really?) are willing to have enough kids to make the system go around, and we're not, then they're gonna end up with the country anyway. They'll just out breed us until they have it. If we don't meet replacement rate again then we won't be here anyway. It's not like we'll need it. So, why can't they have it?

edit on 18-9-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

If we have millions of un-employed people, how does adding more people help anything? These days we're hearing that even college educted kids can't find jobs.

As for adding to our population, we have never ever had a problem with immigrants coming here legally. So, no, we don't in any way need illegals.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Wait what?!? You have to be bilingual to work at McDonald's? I thought you only had to speak Spanish! Cause the McDonald's by my house doesn't speak any English
edit on 18-9-2012 by BASSPLYR because: StuPid iPhone autocorrect

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
reply to post by DerekJR321

Wait what?!? You have to be bilingual to work at McDonald's? I thought you only had to speak Spanish! Cause the McDonald's by my house doesn't speak any English
edit on 18-9-2012 by BASSPLYR because: StuPid iPhone autocorrect

I keep hearing things like this and it is alarming. How did these companies get away with this???? Didn't anyone protest or anything?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I keep hearing things like this and it is alarming. How did these companies get away with this???? Didn't anyone protest or anything?

Companies not only get away with it, they get rewarded for it via tax credits. As far as protesting goes, those behind the scenes successfully instilled the "got a prob with it then you're racist" guilt trip. This is happening in the entire western world.

It was never due to a worker shortage, wage disputes, declining populations, etc.... It was all to appease the shareholders and in return give both political parties a new voting group to pander to.

Where I live they replaced the majority of the workforce with illegal mexican labor rather quickly. Then as many started to try and become citizens and unionize, they were axed, then people from SE asia were promptly brought in. There is NO effort to change this in the political world, it has become a fact of life we must deal with now.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

That is so sad. Sometimes it feels as though we left our own country.

Our immigrants in the past intigrated and learned english with great respect. Now we are supposed to speak a foreign language in our own country to please others.

Can you imagine being that arrogant and bold and disrespectful as to expect another country to learn your language just to get a simple factory or McDonald's job? If you move to another country to live, you don't expect that country to cater to you and start speaking 'your' language.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If we have millions of un-employed people, how does adding more people help anything?

Because people create the jobs. That's who the jobs are for. People eat, wear clothes, live in houses. That's why jobs exist in the first place. To meet those needs of people. Think if you were a business owner. Would you open a new store if there were no people? Who would you sell to?

If you want more jobs you are implying that you want more goods produced. Nobody is going to open more stores and produce more goods unless there are more consumers to consume them.

A lot of people don't get the actual problem. It is not for example that McDonald's has a shortage of hamburgers. The problem is that technology allows them to produce far more hamburgers than we can consume. Therefore they have no reason to open new stores and create new jobs.

Lowering the population will not fix this. That only helps when you have a shortage. Our problem is we can't sell the stuff we already built. Like the 20 million empty houses.

Imagine if we cut the population in half. What would actually happen? Well then McDonald's would just shut half their stores and so would all the other businesses. And then we'd have 40 million empty houses!

That doesn't solve the problem at all. That makes the problem worse. They won't keep empty stores open for their health just so we have enough jobs. We need the consumers to back those jobs up.

This is why people say we need a new system entirely. We need a new a paradigm because our technology allows us to produce enough without everyone having to work. Therefore why should a person starve to death just because there was no work to do today? That's retarded. Maybe there will be work tomorrow.

Why do some people work 60 hours a week when other people can't get a job at all? That's retarded too. We need to rethink some things.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What's going on?

Hispanics will give Obama the vote over this and the corporations will make more money off of cheap labor.

Nobody cares about anything else anymore, just making more and more money.

I only want ten million dollars to live on. Is that too much to ask?

I guess so.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

contradictions?

maybe you're discounting NAFTA/NAU?
explains the SS#
unless it's just the usual money grubbing by politicians

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Many say that they have no desire to become legal because once they save enough money they will return to their own country and live a good life. Our money is worth so much more in their country.

look on the bright side, comes the NAU and the Amero it'll all be worth the same

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

If we have millions of un-employed people, how does adding more people help anything?

Because people create the jobs. That's who the jobs are for. People eat, wear clothes, live in houses. That's why jobs exist in the first place. To meet those needs of people. Think if you were a business owner. Would you open a new store if there were no people? Who would you sell to?

If you want more jobs you are implying that you want more goods produced. Nobody is going to open more stores and produce more goods unless there are more consumers to consume them.

A lot of people don't get the actual problem. It is not for example that McDonald's has a shortage of hamburgers. The problem is that technology allows them to produce far more hamburgers than we can consume. Therefore they have no reason to open new stores and create new jobs.

Lowering the population will not fix this. That only helps when you have a shortage. Our problem is we can't sell the stuff we already built. Like the 20 million empty houses.

Imagine if we cut the population in half. What would actually happen? Well then McDonald's would just shut half their stores and so would all the other businesses. And then we'd have 40 million empty houses!

That doesn't solve the problem at all. That makes the problem worse. They won't keep empty stores open for their health just so we have enough jobs. We need the consumers to back those jobs up.

This is why people say we need a new system entirely. We need a new a paradigm because our technology allows us to produce enough without everyone having to work. Therefore why should a person starve to death just because there was no work to do today? That's retarded. Maybe there will be work tomorrow.

Why do some people work 60 hours a week when other people can't get a job at all? That's retarded too. We need to rethink some things.

That would seem to make sense yet... between the millions of legal immigrants and millions of illegal immigrants, it hasn't gotten us anywhere. Things are worse now than ever.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Well I said in my first post it wouldn't work. It did help a lot though at first. It helped when the housing bubble was on the way up though. Just everyone forgets about that half of the bubble. Sure us ATSers knew it was going to blow up. But whatever, nobody listens to us.

But it wasn't because we had too many people. It was because we didn't have enough really. We produced way too many houses. There wasn't enough people to pay the mortgages on them. Nobody wanted to actually live in the things.

They wanted to buy them, hike up the price, and flip them. But there wasn't anyone to sell them to except more people that wanted to buy them, hike up the price even more, and flip them again. Eventually the bubble crashed.

Houses are only cool if you actually have people that want to live in the stupid thing for 30 years while they pay the mortgage. That's the problem. We have the technology now to produce goods faster than we can use them. So less people won't help. We'll just have more stuff we can't sell. Look at how much food we throw away each year already.

The system, I don't think there's a solution for this system. Like I said, we need to rethink how things are done. We need to start thinking about how the new system will work.

All these empty homes plus commercial properties and vacate rental units. We only have aprox 3 million homeless people. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. Why are they homeless if we have homes for them? We need to rethink how things are done. That's all I'm saying.

However, to fix things we need to understand exactly what the problem is. If we don't, we'll mess up the solution too. If we just say, oh we had a shortage and so we had to kill some people. This won't work if that actually wasn't our problem. We need to be sure about what the actual problem is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join