It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect next - The Coming End of the Age

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Peace to you again Enoch, you are well learned and wise. I understand well what you have explained, but I feel like I see it in a different way. I cannot relate to scientific terms and I understand that that is your way of faith. I have more of a way of spiritually feeling, the world, God, and moment of time. In the moment is God's Spirit, and I try to empty myself to receive it. The word "love" cannot be explained as the word "God" cannot be explained. I believe that I must feel and experience, and that is why I take the spirit out of your sentences and read that instead, and you have rightly said it is a lot of information. It is wisdom, not just information. What makes it wisdom is the life you add to it, the intent for which you right it, and the way it affects the spirit that receives.

While I can barely grasp it, I understand that you speak the truth, but I know it in a different way. I read the gospel of John and I receive wisdom as you do but in a different form, if you can understand, for I am more learned spiritually and understand things in their spiritual form, without symbols. That is why I find no justice in words as compared to the spirit of them.

Right. We all have our gifts. No symbol is of one meaning. They are multidimensional. As I describe what I did, there are many more perspectives. Take light as an example. It represents so many aspects of creation, yet science denies the Spirit within light. That's equivalent to blasphemy. Light is not a duality of particle and wave. It's a trinity of particle, wave and consciousness. I could say Spirit is consciousness and be correct, yet Spirit is so much more. You are very correct.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

^ Good post. I like that you mention our perception of the world is based on light and consciousness. Like the biblical symbols you skillfully dissect, truth can be multidimensional. If God is truth and God is light, then perhaps this is why we can see multiple wavelength colors when pure white light is shown through a prism.

You've actually just given me an idea for a quality thread, as I think you may be on to something here. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

^ Good post. I like that you mention our perception of the world is based on light and consciousness. Like the biblical symbols you skillfully dissect, truth can be multidimensional. If God is truth and God is light, then perhaps this is why we can see multiple wavelength colors when pure white light is shown through a prism.

You've actually just given me an idea for a quality thread, as I think you may be on to something here. Thanks.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Read the link in my signature on my theory of existence. This will give you more material for your next thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If Damascus is destroyed, I'll start worrying.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Read the link in my signature on my theory of existence. This will give you more material for your next thread.

Already have it bookmarked my friend. I'm curious, do you believe we are currently living in the Tribulation and if so, how far in? I ask because you mention the year 2018 as the end, but your website suggests it began January 1st of this year.

Keep looking out for the red levers on the side of the road.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Already have it bookmarked my friend. I'm curious, do you believe we are currently living in the Tribulation and if so, how far in? I ask because you mention the year 2018 as the end, but your website suggests it began January 1st of this year.

Keep looking out for the red levers on the side of the road.

I am not sure. Only God knows from what the Bible says. When I did that article, I pointed out that it was speculation. I think the key to knowing will be the peace plan that is broken after 3.5 years. January 1st in the article could very well be one year off or 100 years. No man knows the day or hour, but we can know the season. If the commonly held interpretation of Matthew 24 is correct, then the generation that sees Israel become a nation will live to see Christ return. Look for a military event followed by a major peace plan. When this happens, follow the path of the one that makes the plan for 3.5 years. The years will be cuts short. How many? That may depend on the events themselves.

One thing is sure. The events themselves are the culmination of 6000 years of history pointing to salvation and faith. They are there to point the way to God and humble the pride of mankind. We have been given the opportunity to build our own temple, only to see it crumble because of our own error.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

The Beast and his Image will be a mockery of God and His Image, specifically God's Image is Christ, we can't see Father because he is spirit, so he gave us a face we could look upon, his Word (Voice) manifested in the flesh. So too shall the Son of Perdition (Lawlessness) be the voice of Satan. The son of perdition first raised his head as Judas Iscariot spoken of in John 6 and John 17. Jesus gave up Judas to fulfill the scripture and he was the one called son of perdition. Judas was also half arab, whose people worshipped Hu'bal (Ba'al) the moongod of the Kaaba. Arabs come from Midia which is modern day Saudi Arabia, the same people of which Gideon in Judges 8 chased down and killed 2 of their kings and took their crescent (moon) trinkets from their camels and made a ephod of.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Funny you bring that up......I kid you not, I just finished reading that part of Judges last night. Gideon also asked for each of them to give him one of their earrings along with the camel's bling, then he made an ephod out of them, which was eventually revered as an idol. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, Gideon.

Then he went on and married an airline tanker full of women and had 70 sons. Abemilech (sp?) was one of the 70 who killed all the other ones, except the youngest, by sacrificing them like animals on a stone altar. Sickness.
People wonder why God ordered the extermination of certain people in those days.....because they were animals. Even animals had more dignity because an animal is only guided by instinct, not conscience.

The killing and slaughtering is still hard to read sometimes and keep a frame of mind that it is justified, though. For me anyway, especially the children. The women, I've come to terms with but regardless, I'm working through it, because I know that this endeavor will answer my prayer to know and understand God more on a personal, intimate level. I am dying daily to doubt, reservation and personal opinion, something that I think is utterly necessary to truly grow closer to God. Confront, tackle and conquer any emotion or thought that could ever become a stumbling block in that relationship.

No amount of extraneous reading and learning will teach you that. In understanding and learning about God, "experience" with Him will always trump the literary musings of man. And I still believe that actually reading the Book, the whole she-bang, cover to cover, is an essential step in that process, albeit at a different point in time for each individual when they are ready.
Although as you can see, I'm still only in Judges. I almost cried tears of joy when I finally made it through Leviticus....
hopefully I'll get to the New Testament before I start collecting Social Security.....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The killing and slaughtering is still hard to read sometimes and keep a frame of mind that it is justified, though. For me anyway, especially the children. The women, I've come to terms with but regardless, I'm working through it, because I know that this endeavor will answer my prayer to know and understand God more on a personal, intimate level. I am dying daily to doubt, reservation and personal opinion, something that I think is utterly necessary to truly grow closer to God. Confront, tackle and conquer any emotion or thought that could ever become a stumbling block in that relationship.

What most people do not get is that God sees what these people will become even before they were born. Take Esau for example, he hated him before he was born because he knew he'd give up the blessing God was going to bestow on him for a bowl of red soup. Hezekiah asked Isaiah to ask God to extend his life, so Isaiah did, and 3 years later after the life extension was granted Manasseh was born. After Hezekiah died and Manasseh gained the throne he slaughtered alot of innocent people and then when God confronted him through Isaiah, Manasseh had Isaiah stuffed into a hollowed out log and had him sawed in half. Perfect example of God's foreknowledge, he was going to allow Hezekiah to die so this wouldn't happen but because Isaiah interferred it set a monster loose who would be the death of Isaiah and alot of innocent people along the way.

Most people who accuse God of being genocidal do not stop and think that he sees everything when we only see bits and pieces, and so they think to judge the one who is trying to protect us. Prime example is Hezekiah, his selfishness was the death of his friend and alot of innocent people, his intentions were not malicious but it's one more deed chalked up to "the road to hell is paved with good inentions".

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Funny you bring that up......I kid you not, I just finished reading that part of Judges last night. Gideon also asked for each of them to give him one of their earrings along with the camel's bling, then he made an ephod out of them, which was eventually revered as an idol. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, Gideon.

Then he went on and married an airline tanker full of women and had 70 sons. Abemilech (sp?) was one of the 70 who killed all the other ones, except the youngest, by sacrificing them like animals on a stone altar. Sickness.
People wonder why God ordered the extermination of certain people in those days.....because they were animals. Even animals had more dignity because an animal is only guided by instinct, not conscience.

Most nonbelievers do not understand why we have the OT. It's not just to validate and confirm Christ via prophets, it's also a history lesson on what not to do and to learn from your past mistakes not keep repeating them the way Israel kept repeating the same damn mistake like a broken record and for us to know and understand that God does things for a reason, we do not know why but meddling in his affairs has cost hundreds of thousands of innocent people their lives. He sees the entire picture, we only get a puzzle piece or two, the moral of the lesson is don't screw with the picture, just trust him to see it through.

Gideon didn't understand what he was doing, knowing his people had a history with falling into idolatry he should have left the trinkets alone, or melted the gold down into coins. Instead he made an ephod (which is a type of holy garment) that Israel "played the harlot with"

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

1) The Tables of the moneychangers are turned over. A table is a financial instrument that measures the health of the world. Christ entered the temple 2000 years ago and turned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves.

2) The benches of the ones selling doves are turned. The peacemakers have no rest. Each of these first two signs are passing by us. Christ has entered the temple.

You are correct with #1 and #2 and the others but I only want to discuss #1 and #2. It gives another confirmation of end time events which Jesus prophesied before.

But you might be incorrect with the dates and the sequence of events. The world economy won't collapse completely yet and the Antichrist will probably restore/replace the economy (even replace money), otherwise, the value of many things will remain intact...

However, it is the arrival of Jesus that will absolutely devastate the economy permanently. The event must be so striking that everything will lose value! Those who will be caught doing worldly business, not God's Works, most people, including MOST CHRISTIANS will be bitterly surprised with what Jesus is gonna do next.... They will try to change, but it will be too late!! Don't tell me I didn't warn ya like I did over and over!!

The punishments for those who will be found guilty is terrifying for because of our love for all the works of man, will cause all creations, including Earth to be damned for destruction by fire - those that God loves!!

For they will die only once, but be resurrected and find rest on God's bosom, but to man, there will be a second death.

Whether you know that all the works of man is evil or completely unaware, the punishment will be equally severe that's why I keep telling the truth. You won't find this in the church for they too are blind. They can't see the destruction heading towards them. They will tell "it's okay, God loves you" otherwise, they should be saying STOP!!!! Turn around for you're heading towards the edge of a cliff!!!!! If only they can see!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I agree with all that you say. Fear is of two types. One fear is based on a lack of knowledge and is a dread about what is not seen. The person who has this fear is powerless. The other type of fear is deference and respect for God's authority. This fear empowers the person and fills them with the knowledge to see. The person with all the fear has all the power. The person with no fear has no power. Of course, I am speaking of the second type of fear. This type of fear develops courage, which is what a true believer will possess on the last day. The part where you mention going to our rest is mentioned here:

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Before this happens, Christians will likely be killed by the evil on this earth. For a time, the enemy is given the upper hand. Jesus said, "You must be born again." There is no choice. God will accomplish the separation of the sheep and goats and then 1000 years of peace will occur. Faith makes salvation possible, not easy. I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join