It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect next - The Coming End of the Age

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
LINK

Many of you reading this thread may scoff at what I will say. Some will know by intuition that what I am saying is likely true. I cannot say myself that it is true, but can only say that my intuition tells me it is coming as a matter of faith. Confirmation of God's grace on mankind comes at a time of great trouble. Faith makes things possible, not easy. What should you be looking for? Before I get to why, let me simply tell you what I see. If I am correct, you will see it coming. If I am incorrect, we will all visit again after January and look again.

1) The Tables of the moneychangers are turned over. A table is a financial instrument that measures the health of the world. Christ entered the temple 2000 years ago and turned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves.

2) The benches of the ones selling doves are turned. The peacemakers have no rest. Each of these first two signs are passing by us. Christ has entered the temple.

3) Conflict - The recent conflicts are foreshadowed in Genesis 37 to the end of the book. One of the main things to look for is the tax, followed by taking property, followed by enslavement of the people. The main sign that this will take place is the East wind blowing, taking the harvest from the Earth. We have already witnessed what radiation does to the harvest. Japan was the start of what is coming. The next East wind will be engaged by the link above. Israel, in its folly, will trust might over spirit. This will unleash the tribulation.

As we may very well see in the coming months, Damascus will also be utterly destroyed (Isaiah 17). This is a prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled.

4) Peace Plan - Shortly after the conflict, I believe that a peace plan will happen. You are likely to see this happen shortly after the coming election. A short time of hope will come as the harvest is taken away. By 2015, the Antichrist is revealed.

5) 2018 will mark the end of the seven years of trouble, which will be followed by 1000 years of peace. Mystery School Babylon will be destroyed.

Why do I believe all of this? It is foreshadowed by the ability of God to draw the future into the past for us to see as it comes by. It's coming.

If you require details, consult the link in my signature. Also, see my threads and posts. I have been working diligently since coming here to leave a trail of evidence for others to develop faith as these events transpire. Seek and find. If I am incorrect, I will keep seeking as well.

Take it for what it's worth--My opinion.

edit on 15-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have studied the bible, especially eschatology, from my earliest memories.
You know that is the first time I have ever seen a prophetic message veiled within the account of Jesus entering the temple!

I'm very intrigued, yet also very Berean, so I'm going to look all that up and study it for myself.

Thanks for that Enoch!

Peace!
tvtexan

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
You know that is the first time I have ever seen a prophetic message veiled within the account of Jesus entering the temple!

I'm very intrigued, yet also very Berean, so I'm going to look all that up and study it for myself.

Thanks for that Enoch!

Peace!
tvtexan

When Jesus says, "I and the Father are One," what did he mean? I think I have come across the answer to this. The implications to this are profound. Read it yourself.

John 10

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

What Fathers do we have in the Bible? Abraham is the Father of Israel, the light to the nations. Adam is the Father of mankind. There is the Most High. The Elohim are plural in Genesis 1 where we see the image being created. In Genesis 2, we see the creation of the material world from the images (2nd Creation). Adam is the Father of mankind.

1 Colossians 1:
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

This may take you a minute to figure out, but once you start to see it, the answer appears as plain as it can be. What did it mean in the Bible that Christ was the last Adam? Can this be connected to, "you must be born again" in any way? Baptism is the immersion of a soul into the material world. Reduce symbols to the root.

We have known for a long time the the Lord in Genesis is Christ throughout the Bible. We know the Lord is always with us. He is the first image God created. Jesus and the Father are one. Is this a garden variety sentence of sorts? Can it have more meaning if read differently?

I'm still working on this, but the implications match what Edgar Casey was saying. Casey said that Jesus was many of the figures in Biblical history. He names them. I don't know what to make of it, but there seems to be something within this. It's a mystery. Casey is a hard one for me. He had a gift of some sort and all gifts are from God. He seemed to be a man of honorable intellect. Typically, I try to dig deep into these things and verify them from other sources. In this case, the Bible hints at something more than we currently realize. I can't say for sure, but it is interesting to ponder.

Go to Genesis 6 and the divine beings that married the daughters of men. Can we make a connection to Jesus saying that some of the sheep are not of His Father? WOW! I don't know what to make of it fully, but there is way more here than we have ever realized. The book of Enoch tells the story of judgment for these beings in 70 generations. That's 6000 years from Adam. Our day and age. Enoch was around 950 after Adam. A generation is the precision of the Earth 26000 divided by 360, which equals 72.222. Do the math and you get 5055.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

This one verse set from Barnabas is what drives me to think that we are at the end of the age.

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Think about it. Father Adam to Father Abraham. Son Issac to Son Jesus. What could be next on this horizon? A holy spirit gained by man from the most important trial of all time. All of the Bible leading up to this one event. All 7 billion souls here to see it. If it is true that we are born again, we are here to see this verse fulfilled. Paul says that the righteous and wicked would be raised (Acts 24).

Revelation 1:7

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

How can those who pierced Christ be here today? Acts 24 holds the key.

Read my article on water baptism in my signature.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I'm still working on this, but the implications match what Edgar Casey was saying. Casey said that Jesus was many of the figures in Biblical history. He names them. I don't know what to make of it, but there seems to be something within this. It's a mystery. Casey is a hard one for me. He had a gift of some sort and all gifts are from God. He seemed to be a man of honorable intellect. Typically, I try to dig deep into these things and verify them from other sources. In this case, the Bible hints at something more than we currently realize. I can't say for sure, but it is interesting to ponder.

I believe that everyone is inclined towards at least one, natural, inherent "gift of the Spirit". How they use that inclination is a testament to the viability of their fruit.
For example, the inclination towards being a person who exhorts and edifies is used to build up other's faith and the integrity of the Body of Christ. However, that very same inclination can be used against the Kingdom of God when they use their gift of articulation to expertly lie and deceive. Same talent, but capable of bearing two opposing types of fruit, for two opposing Kingdoms.
Same thing with the gift of mediation-- used to make peace, which bears good fruit; or used to skillfully play people off of each other and sow discord and conflict-- which sows bad fruit.
These are my two, and shamefully, I learned this lesson by first bearing bad fruit. When we commit ourselves to the image of Christ, our endeavors are for His Kingdom, in which we then begin to bear good fruit.
The only positive thing about first bearing bad fruit with these gifts, is that I now also have the gift of discernment regarding them. My spirit seems literally "stirred", I sense an almost internal, physical reaction when I am in the presence of someone using these particular inclinations and can very easily discern their intent, or their fruit, if you will.
Having said all that, what you are seeing as a "gift" regarding Casey, he turned into a "curse". He ultimately fell into deception and what, in his mind, he meant to be used for the Kingdom of God, was only used by the enemy to mock it.
God's Word never changes, and despite the "onion layer" effect of deeper meaning and understanding (what could also be considered the effect of being the "Living Word"),--- it is what it is.
No divination. No consorting with spirits. Period.
God's Spirit will not strive with sin, thus all of Casey's "fruit" must & has to be rendered spoiled. In disobedience, none of Casey's efforts were blessed, so his gift of prophecy, became a curse of divination.
A true prophet of God is never wrong.
Casey has a copious list of errors.
A true prophet of God brings others to God.
Casey only brought people to put faith in his own ability.

Rightly divide the Word of Truth, and there is no mystery to Casey. Only stark Truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

That was an amazing post. Thank you for that. I totally agree. Cayce had errors for sure. I think we can see this in anyone who dares to write or speak on the subject of religion and theology. It is a mystery. As such, we will all be incorrect until all things are revealed by Christ. For me, the value is not in how he had error, but in all the things he said that become clues to the overall story. This is where rightly dividing truth comes in. All counterfeit will have some form of truth. If not, it could not travel. Aristotle demonstrated that we all have truth written within us. The story of all stories is woven into our hearts. We see it come through in all works of creative effort. Along the way, there will be errors that can then be divided form the light. With Cayce, I am still studying what he said. The same is true for Rumi the Sufi. I have studied his words and there are so many abundant truths, but there are also glaring errors. I would assume my own life reflects the same. Even Solomon lamented this fact in Ecclesiastes when he realized that all his wisdom was out of context with truth. For me, this is the best reason to test all things. By doing so, we find the emerald among the pegmatite. I am convinced that God uses this method to reveal truth. Pride blinds and theology is pride. God cannot be put in a box, but rather, takes us out of ours. If I were to judge Cayce, I would be raising my own pride above that of his efforts on the path. In the end, we are all on this same journey to find the emeralds.

With all that said, I assume emeralds are there to be found among the obvious rubble.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

When Jesus says, "I and the Father are One," what did he mean? I think I have come across the answer to this. The implications to this are profound. Read it yourself.

That he is in the oneness with god where god and and Jesus became hard to separate since Jesus achived what christianety calls Christ Conciousness. The egoloss and loss of small mind.

He is not te first and not the last who have achived it. I hope for Jesus sake that he is not all the people in the bible because the spirit that was called Jesus should not pull the whole load of evolving humanity. Jesus reached the understanding that he was part of everything that existed and that whole is another him and that the other people around him was also part of that bigger him/it.

There is a reason to that god uses the word us when it speaks:

>
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

From Jesus lips himself
Matthew 25:31-46

New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

There is only one whole that is ONE with everything and that is the true nature of god. I know many people cannot accept it that they are all connected, but that is because they are not ready to be connected yeet in the oneness with the whole. There is no real hurry even if I wished all humans would wake up tommorow knowing the bliss. The world would have been drasticly different if it happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Peace to you enoch, may you be blessed by God. I have seen your threads before and yet I have just applied myself to this site. An idea you wrote a while back about the "Name" of Christ being a word for Christ's divine Spirit made an impression on me and I thank you for this idea even though I find many of you threads hard to read. I want to ask you what you mean when you say mystery school Babylon. Thanks for your words, patience, and time. May you dwell in the peace of our Lord.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Peace to you enoch, may you be blessed by God. I have seen your threads before and yet I have just applied myself to this site. An idea you wrote a while back about the "Name" of Christ being a word for Christ's divine Spirit made an impression on me and I thank you for this idea even though I find many of you threads hard to read. I want to ask you what you mean when you say mystery school Babylon. Thanks for your words, patience, and time. May you dwell in the peace of our Lord.

The meaning of the Mysteries are reported to have been given to Moses by God as the unwritten torah. Before this, the pagan mystery school was something that likely originated in Babylon during the time of Nimrod and is something handed down from Adam, although not in pagan form at that time. The reason for the fall of mankind was outlined in a few brief verses of Genesis 6. The fallen beings are the same beings mentioned as the watchers by Enoch and also in Jude 1. They were given 70 generations before their final judgment by God. In that time, they are trying to build babel back again.

When Nimrod was cut into pieces (Languages), he was then symbolized by Osiris being cut up and Isis trying to put him back together. When Revelation 11 states, "In Egypt, where their Lord was crucified (Symbolically known as Sodom)," I believe that this is referring to Nimrod. Their Lord is the lord of the Mystery School. Mystery Babylon is what Revelation calls it, the city on seven hills (Rome) that will be destroyed. It represents the form of commerce and trade marked by Carbon, the mark of the beast. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons. Carbon is fossil fuel and the form of trade that no nation can live without. The Petrol Dollar is the form of currency that is used by the beast. The beast partially represents the moneychangers, high priests and the Builders.

Read the book of Jasher.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

that makes sense but I have always looked at it in a different way. I always saw the "beast"as being the world and all of its enticements, corruption, and animality. because men's pride make them brutes. the animal of every man is his inferior ego, because the soul is everything in us which separates us from animals. I understand it in the terms that you speak but I think that the 666 theory of yours may work for some but it is not simple enough for may to understand. I will soon make a thread on the mark of the beast and how those who wear it are those who utilize all passions and brutality as men.

Peace to you enoch

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

that makes sense but I have always looked at it in a different way. I always saw the "beast"as being the world and all of its enticements, corruption, and animality. because men's pride make them brutes. the animal of every man is his inferior ego, because the soul is everything in us which separates us from animals. I understand it in the terms that you speak but I think that the 666 theory of yours may work for some but it is not simple enough for may to understand. I will soon make a thread on the mark of the beast and how those who wear it are those who utilize all passions and brutality as men.

Peace to you enoch

There are actually two "beasts" which make up the unholy, counterfeit trinity. Satan attempts to mimic God, thus his efforts are usually a perverse reflection of God's plan.

The first beast rises out of the abyss from the bowels of the earth and is named as Abaddon/Apollyon, both of these names meaning "Destroyer" in Hebrew and Greek, respectively . We are told he is the king (principality/power) of the abyss.
I believe this entity is Azazel, who was said to be the leader of the 200 fallen that mated with human women and taught mankind corrupted arts. Azazel taught mankind the corrupted art of destruction---warfare and weaponry.
I also believe this will be the entity behind the false prophet who will usher in The Beast of Revelation, also referred to by some (but not necessarily in the Bible itself) as "The" Antichrist. Antichrist is more accurately referred to in the Bible itself as a spiritual state of being or frame of mind/endeavor, rather than an actual individual entity.
This is also the beast who will slay God's 2 holy witnesses and leave them in the streets of Jerusalem to rot for three days.

The second beast rises from the sea (population of mankind) and is given power by the dragon for 42 months.
I believe that we are told this beast rises from the sea because it will be an actual man, possibly even someone whom has had their DNA tampered with making them trans-human.
The dragon is Satan, himself. This second beast is "The Beast of Revelation" or what some refer to as "The" Antichrist.
I believe that this Beast will be a man who will be the vessel for the indwelling of the entity previously known as Halel, now known as The Accuser, or Satan.

Most people's focus is on "The Antichrist" of Revelations/end times prophecy. I find this to be a grave error. When most people are focused on one single individual corrupting the world prior to Christ's miraculous 2nd coming, there will actually be two--- The Beast of the Abyss/False Prophet/Azazel/Abaddon/The Destroyer will usher in the "miraculous" coming of the THE Beast (Antichrist/Satan/Halel/The Accuser/The Dragon).
Can you read between the lines here and see the implications of this error?

The unholy trinity is Azazel, Satan, and the man who will be used as the indwelling of Satan. I will not attempt to speculate as to which entity is intended to be the blasphemous, respective imposter of the true triune nature of the Most High God. I do not feel comfortable even uttering such abominations.

The Word of God, and especially the prophetic Word of God, is truly a living and complex collection of texts. I usually refer to this as the "onion layer" effect of the Word. Layers of meaning and understanding can be found in even the seemingly most simple articulations of scripture. As you grow towards Christ, you move from milk to meat, from the shallow to the deep. Thus when people bicker over "interpretations" of the Word, it is truly an effort in futility.
EWR has been given revelation in regard to understanding the mark of the beast as also tying in with the tapestry of the Word on an atomic level. To me, this speaks volumes about the cohesive beauty and mastery of the Living Word of God.
The Truth is never in error, thus I believe that there are infinite layers of revelation and understanding that are woven throughout ALL of creation, at every level.
I have been given a different understanding of the mark of the beast, yet it does not behoove either of us, and certainly not the Kingdom of God, to debate the revelation given to me with the one that has been tailor-suited for him by our Creator.
As the Body of Christ, we are to work together, come together and fellowship over our respective understandings, and rejoice in the Mastery of God's Word in Its utter saturation of all creation. The Body is made of many parts, all of which make the cohesive whole when working together.
I will type more in regard to my personal understanding of the mark of the beast in a separate post, assuming anyone is even interested...lol..., since I have run out of room on this one.
edit on 17-9-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I maintain that the truth is simple and beautiful, this is too complex, i get lost in this collection of words. God is complex and simple, and I know that you need faith to answer or find any answers. Viewing the Word of God as in Spirit to me shows me to understand that the Word of God is God's promise. God does not lie, and all that He says is concrete and promising just as Jesus could do the same as the Word of God. He gave the word and what He said happened. The Holy Trinity can be mirrored by the man made in God's image, who has Thought, Word, and Spirit----Father, Son, Holy Spirit( Who is the reciprocal love of the two).

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I maintain that the truth is simple and beautiful, this is too complex, i get lost in this collection of words. God is complex and simple, and I know that you need faith to answer or find any answers. Viewing the Word of God as in Spirit to me shows me to understand that the Word of God is God's promise. God does not lie, and all that He says is concrete and promising just as Jesus could do the same as the Word of God. He gave the word and what He said happened. The Holy Trinity can be mirrored by the man made in God's image, who has Thought, Word, and Spirit----Father, Son, Holy Spirit( Who is the reciprocal love of the two).

1. The Truth IS simple and beautiful. It is also thoroughly complex when you decide, or are led, to dig a little deeper.
2. Collection of words, being my post? Or the Bible? Or EnochWasRight's posts?
3. The Holy Trinity is another example of a multi-layered concept from the Bible. The Holy Trinity can be understood as being represented many ways throughout God's creation. The Holy Trinity is truly an "onion layered" Word of Truth.

I ask you this question with no ill intent, but is English not your native language? If it is not, then I can easily see how our posts may seem a bit overwhelming.
Peace to you and I will make my best attempt at simplifying my posts in this thread, as I have enjoyed your participation thus far.

LOL....if it makes you feel any better, I will tell you that I have had to ask EnochWasRight (whom I usually just refer to as EWR) to explain several of his posts by re-wording them into something I can better and more easily understand.
When you discuss the same topics over and over, it is easy to fall into the assumption that everyone else knows what you are talking about. What may seem obvious to one person because they've understood it for so long, can be a totally new and unknown idea to someone else who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about, nor are they familiar with the foundation of understanding that person amassed and/or collected to arrive at that particular understanding.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Peace to you, woman of intelligence

I speak english and it is not that the posts are overwhelming but it seems to me to be an ongoing tangent. The book of revelations is not to be taken literally,it is to be taken through the spirit, as God decides to reveal it.

I do understand the topics and quotes you use but their spirit is lacking. The complexity is great because the spirit transforms words to a point where all words and phrases can mean different things.

For example a sentence of the gospel which says "go in peace and do not sin" can mean different things for people of different spirit. For a holy person it is encouragement and a reminder to remain watchful, for a repentant sinner they are a relief and new beginning. That is the spirit which speaks to them

What I am getting at is that the truth is simple and light, the truth speaks to spirits and that is what we get from the gospel. To map out the future does no justice to ourselves at this moment but to be prepared. but the book of revelations is a map of preparations if you choose to make it.

Woman it would do you good to learn the wisdom of the Spirit. remember how saint paul said to become fools in order to become wise.

peace to you once again woman, and know that it is greater to love than to seek, because he who loves is already wise, virtuous, and learned in the science of the Spirit.

I am glad to find intelligence without self righteous intent, make actions and words out of love always.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

To get the true essence of my understanding of 666, read the three articles linked in my signature. This may help you with you thread as well as there are many verses that help. Ultimately, you are correct with selfishness. What I try to tell people all the time is that symbols do not reflect one meaning. They are mufti-dimensional. You must keep the goal in mind. God created two existences: Material and Spiritual. One is concrete and the other is based on form and abstract. The world to come is the one we want to attain. To get there, correction must take place. Ultimately, the beast and the mark of the beast is the mark of mankind. Carbon is our mark. To overcome the carbon, we must use the word. WORD is spoken with breath. Breath is Nitrogen and Oxygen. 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons is Nitrogen. 888 is oxygen. Christ in Greek Gematria is marked by 888. God is marked by 777 with the heptadic structure of the Bible. These are identifiers of rising above.

One of the main verses is this one:

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

At this point, you might make the case that Pride is the root of this desire. You would be correct. Just as the root of the Hebrew language branches to make the words in the chain, selfishness is the first mark of pride in the chain of our own prideful nature. The verse above outlines 18 identifiers, grouped in sets of six natures.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Thanks for that Enoch!

Peace!
tvtexan

It's true, the Spirit is on EwR. Jesus gave us all we ever needed, we just have to listen to Him tell us what these things mean. Jesus has 3 prophecies to filfill:

Rosh Hashana (which is today) - Harpazo
Yom Kippur (10 days from now) - Second Coming
Sukkot (early/mid October) - Millenial Reign

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

i don't understand what you mean by using the Word. Even further I don't understand how if I speak Jesus' words I excrete nitrogen. this is a cool idea but I don't understand how it can be possible, what part of us excretes and receives the nitrogen? where is it being produced?

Basically I am asking how the Word is used if it dwelt withing Christ and left with Him. Do you mean recieving the Holy Spirit? Speaking the Word = Speaking in tongues?

I feel like we are not on the same track here. I think by the Word we may be gifted for different crowds; for different understandings. Because your words seem like science, a science which is separated from the thought from which it is derived. I understand the spirit to a great extent but not to the level of elements.

To admit it, I like your virtuous words but I exclude myself from half of your teaching because I don't understand how deeds are characterized by elements.

Peace to your spirit, mind and body.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I understand what you are posting.

Is it your belief that the "Fall Feasts" will be fulfilled THIS year?
Just curious.

I've thought it several times myself.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

i don't understand what you mean by using the Word. Even further I don't understand how if I speak Jesus' words I excrete nitrogen. this is a cool idea but I don't understand how it can be possible, what part of us excretes and receives the nitrogen? where is it being produced?

Breath is a symbol for life and what God provides for us. You are thinking way to literally. Symbolic intellect sees beyond the concrete for the value of the abstract. Look beyond what is seen to see what is right there to be understood. If I ask a very small child to choose between a dime or nickle, they choose the nickle because it is bigger. You are doing the same. Look past the size and see the value.

Carbon literally kills the breath. It is destroying our atmosphere. We need the breath to live and the Word of God is life itself. Word is information. What does an acorn possess that allows the enfolded oak tree to emerge? Information. DNA is Word, just as the Bible is the inspired Word of God. When you look out across the ocean, do you see only the waves on the surface that you can see? Light is the same. There is more down deep.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I feel like we are not on the same track here. I think by the Word we may be gifted for different crowds; for different understandings. Because your words seem like science, a science which is separated from the thought from which it is derived. I understand the spirit to a great extent but not to the level of elements.

To admit it, I like your virtuous words but I exclude myself from half of your teaching because I don't understand how deeds are characterized by elements.

Peace to your spirit, mind and body.

This is where God is hidden. He is the light and all that it creates in symbol. Hydrogen is what was used to create the entire world from light. Hydrogenesis starts with a star. Hydrogen has one Electron and one Proton in a negative and positive balance. There is not neutral. The neutron and proton have a relationship that the electron does not share. Are you seeing the similarity between God, the Son and Satan? Good and evil are positive and negative. Neutral is neither. All elements then flow from these in chains like sentences of light quanta into matter and elements. Each element is marked by its nature to the light in a ranking. 999 is fluorine. It rises above the nitrogen and oxygen. What is it used for?

Toothpaste as fluoride. It refines uranium. The byproduct is put in your water and mouthwash. It hardens and calcifies the pineal gland. Your spiritual connection to '___' in the mind is a connection to higher thought and dimensionality. Why would 999 be put in your water and mouth products? Combined with Carbon, it makes fluorocarbons. Symbolically, Satan rises above and inverts in a mirror what God creates.

What is between man and Satan on the periodic table? Is this an accident? All of nature is a symbolic book called the Word of God. DNA is the same reflection of the light in matter. Word is a word to describe the process of rendering Time, Space, Matter and Energy into the world you use to find God.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are inside an image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. We are created from what is unseen. Word represents all the information it takes to render the image from light. What kind of mind can do this? Divine and Eternal.

What was the first image God created?

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Living Word. Christ. He is the image of God in perfection. We are baptized into the water to rise again to new life. "You must be born again." It's the process.

Word allows it to happen. The same Word that you are reading now happens by the same process of Time, Space, Matter and Energy flowing to by the light of ATS from my consciousness. Is it possible? Yes. Is it created from what is hidden to your perception? Can WIFI be seen?

Light is particle and wave right? Not quite. Read the first article in my link below in the signature of my post. My theory of existence and light is defined there.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Peace to you again Enoch, you are well learned and wise. I understand well what you have explained, but I feel like I see it in a different way. I cannot relate to scientific terms and I understand that that is your way of faith. I have more of a way of spiritually feeling, the world, God, and moment of time. In the moment is God's Spirit, and I try to empty myself to receive it. The word "love" cannot be explained as the word "God" cannot be explained. I believe that I must feel and experience, and that is why I take the spirit out of your sentences and read that instead, and you have rightly said it is a lot of information. It is wisdom, not just information. What makes it wisdom is the life you add to it, the intent for which you right it, and the way it affects the spirit that receives.

While I can barely grasp it, I understand that you speak the truth, but I know it in a different way. I read the gospel of John and I receive wisdom as you do but in a different form, if you can understand, for I am more learned spiritually and understand things in their spiritual form, without symbols. That is why I find no justice in words as compared to the spirit of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join