It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oh so beaten subject of the moon landing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Now... I have read the posts from both sides and I find myself able to believe both. However I heard tonight Joe Rogans analysis on the moon landing and it kinda made me believe his side of the story. What you guyz think about it and about what he says?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I will admit, never watched the vid.

But I was attracted to this thread because of something I read somewhere.

It was that the Technology used then, was equivalent to the Tech we have now , in a calculator watch.

Not that much really, for the mission that was accomplished.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The guy speaking is very animated. Being animated doesnt make what hes saying correct. People need to make up their own minds about the veracity of the moon landings.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The two really interesting things that he said are:
1)all the telemetry data is gone leaving no proof of how far they actually did travel into space.
2) each discrepency taken by itself and isolated from the others may be able to be rationalized or explained away, but taken as whole all together they cannot be explained away and there is only one logical conclusion.

of course the biggest unanswered question remains, if we didn`t land on the moon then how did neil armstrong see the aliens and their ships on the moon? I guess we`ll just have to let the moon hoax conspiracy people and the aliens on the moon conspiracy people fight it out and come up with an answer to that question.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
1)all the telemetry data is gone leaving no proof of how far they actually did travel into space.
2) each discrepency taken by itself and isolated from the others may be able to be rationalized or explained away, but taken as whole all together they cannot be explained away and there is only one logical conclusion.

On point 2 i disagree, remember this is late 1960s, they didnt have safety regulators, lawyers, and the fancy project management systems they have now days. There was no legal or commercial or other regulators saying you need to maintain audit trails of all your decisons. Basically they had a job to do and they just did it. I heard they used chalk on the floor of a empty warehouse hangar to draw out the schedule and resource plans. Today that would be done on a computer wit ha fancy engineering planning tool. Looking back at what they did in short time frame, the corners they cut, the risks the were taking they didnt have time to record an audit trail.

I think the reason why they cant go back today is because of the amount of law red tape that says if you do a moon project the engineering will need to compl with all today contempory legal, commerical and safety requirements. Basically whati am saying is the engineerin management systems of today are too burdensome and beaucratic for doing something like a moon mission.

edit on 15-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

of course the biggest unanswered question remains, if we didn`t land on the moon then how did neil armstrong see the aliens and their ships on the moon? I guess we`ll just have to let the moon hoax conspiracy people and the aliens on the moon conspiracy people fight it out and come up with an answer to that question.

And those queries sure do open up a can of worms.

There are so many flaws in NASA original STORY and EVIDENCE, that is clearly not the truth alone.

So then one is forced to consider... Did we fake the lot? Or have we just made a ridiculous public version of events? For what ever motivation they had.

I'm inclined to agree with the latter. We certainly went to the moon, but I doubt they showed us the real footage, (the flag was waving afterall) and I doubt they actually arrived in Apollo craft (anyone noticed the missing blast craters?)

And it doesn't take a genious to realise all the photos are edited. It does take a genious however, to peel back the layers on those photos, to see what they're hiding

top topics

join