Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I need advice on a psychic episode.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I will ask for a little decorum and fewer answers that sound like 10 year olds typed them.

Here's something I would like info on:

My ex g/f invaded my g/f's dreams some time back. My g/f fought back and did a lucid dreaming I *wish* I could do: she slapped a 5 O clock shadow of epic proportions on my ex. Stopped her mid stride trying to "steal" me in the dream.

We found a pic of her recently after some other disturbing things that has happened while asleep. My g/f recognized her (as she has NOT met her at all) from the dream. Yup- the pic of the woman she never met and the dream version were the same.

How is this possible?
I know there's an answer, but hell if I know what it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

It sounds like your ex is messing around with astral projection type stuff. I've heard of things like this before. Some petty people unfortunately turn to the occult to enact revenge for perceived slights. Fortunately, those who are aware can protect themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Have you heard of soul-tying?

You soul tied with your ex when you 'went to bed'. And you didn't get unsoul tied.
You soul tied with your new g/f and therefore she is now soul-tied to your ex through you.

This is the doorway your ex opened and got into the dreams.

No idea how to unsoul tie. Sorry. Only the Name of Jesus, I have heard, can unsoul tie.

I have done lucid dreaming, and recently I was attacked in a dream that carried on after I woke myself up, when it started getting horrible. I then thought 'now I can get you' as the link was still open. I punched her and gave her scar on her face. I could have been nastier but she was only doing someone else's bidding.

Our dreams are being used to attack us recently. As long as they stay in that dimension I can kill them. Bit more difficult in this dimension.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You've described and accurately at that, exactly what this is. It's hard to believe, obviously, but the name you'd put to it is Astral Projection as I've always known it. It's something I could do when I was a teen and into my early 20's but haven't for many years now. Seeing others is possible and so is interaction. That's what it sounds like to me.

Lucid dreaming ....but on an outside plane. Literally, a multi-player environment for another analogy.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Have you heard of soul-tying?

You soul tied with your ex when you 'went to bed'. And you didn't get unsoul tied.
You soul tied with your new g/f and therefore she is now soul-tied to your ex through you.

This is the doorway your ex opened and got into the dreams.

No idea how to unsoul tie. Sorry. Only the Name of Jesus, I have heard, can unsoul tie.

I have done lucid dreaming, and recently I was attacked in a dream that carried on after I woke myself up, when it started getting horrible. I then thought 'now I can get you' as the link was still open. I punched her and gave her scar on her face. I could have been nastier but she was only doing someone else's bidding.

Our dreams are being used to attack us recently. As long as they stay in that dimension I can kill them. Bit more difficult in this dimension.

I forgot to add: I didnt so much as kiss her- let alone go to bed with her... No, I didnt just throw that on, either.

I have noticed when she grabs me by the mind- I do her bidding- even down to how I feel about her. Yes... icky and scary.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Is there a way to stop her? I have not had much luck lucid dreaming (she may be stopping me, or it's lack of ability). I have fought her countless times in dreams, but it ends up to my detriment. And now... i seem to be quite willing to follow any dream command she gives.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Who the heck is this chick? (ex GF)
And what is she into? Do you know?

She sounds awful.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Is there a way to stop her? I have not had much luck lucid dreaming (she may be stopping me, or it's lack of ability). I have fought her countless times in dreams, but it ends up to my detriment. And now... i seem to be quite willing to follow any dream command she gives.

I'm a Christian, so I only give out advice based on that, however, prayers before sleep generally put a stop to such shenanigans.

i've found myself waking up saying the Jesus Prayer in my sleep when my dreams turn wonky. Perhaps it will help you as well. 'Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

I'm a Christian, so I only give out advice based on that, however, prayers before sleep generally put a stop to such shenanigans.

i've found myself waking up saying the Jesus Prayer in my sleep when my dreams turn wonky. Perhaps it will help you as well. 'Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

Prayers didnt help when it was me dealing with her alone. I am not kidding- I was exhausted each morning. It's one reason I suspected a "mechanical" means.

I also should mention- she's been at me for 22 years. She invaded my g/f's dream *once*, and got her butt kicked by her. She appeared in someone else's dream, and tried the same stuff- and it didnt quite work as she expected. The person involved didnt exactly feel like that about me- and was 'disturbed' by her trying to pry me 'away' from her. She was made to feel how I did during one of these dreams.

I shook off recent "physical" stuff- but when it's a dream, I am controlled like a puppet. I feel it's some sort of post hypnotic suggestion..

Gonna read up on astral projection....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

It sounds like your ex is the aggressor and that's a mild way to say it.....it also sounds like your ex- is the one who really has control of the situation if it's what it seems to be. Whats her story and history with the occult or other things of that nature? Did you learn anything helpful before she became an ex-?

* edited with above details in mind.

I've read about the games being played at this level but it's wayy above anything I ever got to in projection. Just as well too...the temptation to do that so aggressively and at will wouldn't be a good thing and I'd admit that. This woman sounds extremely good at what she's learned to do, again, if all is how it seems anyway. Yikes....
edit on 15-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by wylekat

Okay, you are aware of her (your -ex) being in your dreams as well? You'd mentioned only your g/f in the first post for being aware of it happening. So she, your current g/f, is the only one who is aware and can actively fight then, right?

Has she (current g/f) given you advice on what to do or is she unsure what's actually happening too? I just want to clarify the basics and am a bit confused. It sounds like your ex is the aggressor and that's a mild way to say it.....it also sounds like your ex- is the one who really has control of the situation if it's what it seems to be. Whats her story and history with the occult or other things of that nature? Did you learn anything helpful before she became an ex-?

* err..... hold above while I read more replies with pertinent details...
edit on 15-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

My current g/f is concerned. She had my ex slide into one dream, and my current one did the 5 O clock Shadow of epic proportions on her. The fact that she recognized her after we found a photo of her on Facebook (of all places) is especially telling AND concerning. The only difference? She projects herself as younger and thinner. My g/f says she was trying to say I ditched her in favor of (the ex). My g/f, being who she is, did the 5 O clock Shadow.

My ex has control of me in my dreams- with my g/f's dreams- not so much.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway
reply to post by wylekat

Who the heck is this chick? (ex GF)
And what is she into? Do you know?

She sounds awful.

I honestly have no idea.

Second line

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You didn't answer the questions.

Was / is the ex into anything occult? Does she seem to be manipulative in life? Do you still have any type of contact with her?

Why would she be bugging you after 22 years?

None of this is making sense yet.

Edit to say - sorry. I think we cross posted. Thanks for answering.

edit on 15-9-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway
reply to post by wylekat

You didn't answer the questions.

Was / is the ex into anything occult? Does she seem to be manipulative in life? Do you still have any type of contact with her?

Why would she be bugging you after 22 years?

None of this is making sense yet.

Edit to say - sorry. I think we cross posted. Thanks for answering.

edit on 15-9-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

Well, she supposedly is a christian. I have no contact with her- she's married, 2 kids, and I have NO idea- my g/f has NO idea- why she's been doing this. Past just generally making my mental state a hash, I am clueless. I'd love a take on why would she, and being a church goer, *how* could she. Then again... I have met christians who could make satan look like Mother Theresa...

Edited for clarity: I found out about her kids and such thru 3rd parties and Good Ol Facebook.
edit on 15-9-2012 by wylekat because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I will ask for a little decorum and fewer answers that sound like 10 year olds typed them.

Here's something I would like info on:

My ex g/f invaded my g/f's dreams some time back. My g/f fought back and did a lucid dreaming I *wish* I could do: she slapped a 5 O clock shadow of epic proportions on my ex. Stopped her mid stride trying to "steal" me in the dream.

We found a pic of her recently after some other disturbing things that has happened while asleep. My g/f recognized her (as she has NOT met her at all) from the dream. Yup- the pic of the woman she never met and the dream version were the same.

How is this possible?
I know there's an answer, but hell if I know what it is.

If this is true, than your girl friend, or maybe you, is one of us, and if she can do it at will, we need her in the fight for earth on December 19, 2012.

I have never in my existence ever heard or thought; I would here this come out some ones mouth as easy as to how you said it.
Can she do this at will?

My team and I call this the wonderland frequency; it is a frequency that all humans have, that allows you to jump to the other you. The other you meaning the many youssz, on the many realms ,and the many planets in your solar system that have….the many 'YOUZZZZ'.

Try to get into above top secret to understand what she is doing. It is called
‘frequency 372’.

Your girlfriend has the gift of opening the Wonderland frequency.INfu^%%**^%CREDIBLE!!!!!
edit on 15-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's all just a dream. But often we try to put the dream into reality. You left your face book open and she saw her pic before or something. Or maybe she misses you and that strong emotional feeling went out from her into the whole universe. So that moment she was sleeping it actually invaded her dream. I don't know ha ha

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You need to stop her from coming into your house.. You need to cleanes your house with sage and I have put cyrstals around the 4 corners of my land. You need to burn a white candle and also a black and red candle/ Reversal Candle.. that will send BACK to HER anything she sends your way and will send it back stronger than she sent it. Protect yourself. If you do not know how.. Look this up.. or find a coven to help you.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
It's all just a dream. But often we try to put the dream into reality. You left your face book open and she saw her pic before or something. Or maybe she misses you and that strong emotional feeling went out from her into the whole universe. So that moment she was sleeping it actually invaded her dream. I don't know ha ha

It could be guilt on her end- but.. well, she made the choices she did. Her life sucks? NOT. My problem. I know I sound like a jerk- but I am not going to deal with her drama. I have my own.

As for Facebook? I merely occupy space on there- and my ex is absolutely not on my facebook page (and never will be, lemme tell you). It does work for looking up people tho. She didnt even know my ex's name- because... well... I have this mental block or something that actually forbids me from saying her name- and when I hear her name, I react like I walked into a hornets nest. I nearly had to use charades when she wanted to know what her name was!

My g/f swears up and down I sound like I have ended up with a weird phobia.

OH- Note for all (My memory needs an overhaul) She lived next to Casadaga (sp). Look it up on Google. It's the world's largest "spiritualist" community. Think magical wiccan stuff. I have been assured tho that what she's doing is just NOT practiced by wiccans or even witches.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Many people are able to do this, it is called bi-location. Driven by obsession, this woman seems to be fairly powerful from the way you describe the experience. This kind of attack happened to my wife last year, and my son and I send it back with prejudice, through a means I would rather not discuss, and she hasn't been bothered since.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by wylekat

Many people are able to do this, it is called bi-location. Driven by obsession, this woman seems to be fairly powerful from the way you describe the experience. This kind of attack happened to my wife last year, and my son and I send it back with prejudice, through a means I would rather not discuss, and she hasn't been bothered since.

I want to be clear- I am *not* disagreeing with you.. but obsessed?! This woman dumped me- someone who went into the military for *her*- who would have taken a bullet for her, moved heaven and earth for her- and dumped me. Cold. Got pregnant, got married, and then- well, this began. I had tried to move on. I really did- and it's taken me 2 decades and her invading other people's minds (and being caught and me being told) before I realized that for all this time, she's been doing these mental shenanigans! I honestly thought I was nuts! The thought of her being obsessed makes me wonder if she is not completely insane. *shudder*

I will be trying ALL of the methods discussed on here, including a few I read about, like "freezing" a person's name in the freezer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join