It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro- Iranian Lobby Funding Kerry (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hundreds of thousands of dollars have been given to Kerry from the pro-Iranian lobby, possibly influencing the presidential candidate"s startling call to provide Tehran with the nuclear fuel it seeks, according to Iran"s Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy chairman Aryo Pirouznia.

With top Iranian officials openly calling for the development of nuclear weapons within the next four months and overwhelming intelligence indicating Iran is seeking to create a nuclear arsenal, Kerry has been insisting as president he would provide Tehran with nuclear fuel as long as it is used for peaceful purposes only, a position that has many Middle East analysts baffled.
During the first presidential debate, Kerry said, "I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.terroristwarning.com...

I don"t think Kerry is any better than Bush there all sneaky and will tell the people what they want to hear till they become elected. One thing I can say is Bush doesn"t put up with any nonsense.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Hobby]

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Hobby]

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Hobby] extra DIV

join