It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a Quote or Prayer to Elevate Human Consciousness – ATS Prayer Flag Initiative

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
...oh, I just had a little something in my eye there. *blink-blink*

Have a hug,Ned. You're a great person, thanks!!!
Appreciate the very descriptive narrative, wish we could all have been there.

Love and light to all beings. And peace to everyone too

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Ned,

I am absolutely in awe that you would do something like this !

I can very easily imagine someone going up that mountain, to escape the harsh reality of life for a moment, having lived or living something hard and as that person approaches the flags, wondering what the heck those colorful things are. As he/she gets closer, this person sees that stuff is written all over them. That person then starts to read and spends quite a bit of time exploring the different flags, thinking on his/her life. I cannot imagine one single person that wouldn't gain from reading those. That person would then trek back down the mountain, a better, happier person than when he/she made the journey up. Or at the very least, a seed has been planted...

What an amazing and beautiful thing you've done! For that person that may never know who you are, I say Thank You Thank You Thank You!

There aren't enough flags and stars on here to give this thread, and you, justice!!!

BRAVO !!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Not all Beached Whales have gland problems

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

Thanks Miri, it was a delight. I felt like all you guys where there with me. Standing behind me as I did my affirmations - so profound and touching.

I also envisaged each messanger (you guys) situated somewhere unique on this beautiful planet - Joining all and creating a web of love and acceptance to those below and in between.

* Ned

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

One of the most beautiful feelings ever, in my opinion, is when we can really feel how connected we all are. I know that when I lose sight of that is when I begin to get into a negative mood. Well Ned, this journey brought about a very connected feeling and I have no doubt that in a way we were there with you, even though not in body. I know that I will not forget this!

Also, I hope you don't mind if I were to download the pictures that you took, there is an older family member who I had told about this and she thought it was such a beautiful thing that I know she would love me to send them to her!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hi Son,

Sorry to burst your bliss bubble, but I brought the flags back with me.

This national park is highly managed and gets a lot of rat-bag visitors too. I figured if the rangers didn't pull them down then they would have been destroyed by somebody lacking a sense of spiritual self. What I plan to do is take them up the ridge behind my house, and leave them up there on the mountain. It's a state forest but there are no tracks, and no visitors. I know that they will be safe there.

* Ned

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I live in a small village in Wales. Except for the magic abound here, not much significance to it, but your flags looked so colorful, and the feeling in my heart is so strong after seeing this that I'm gonna do the same here. We have many hillwalkers (it's Wales' after all
) and I am going to ask my friends and locals for messages and follow your lead, Ned.

Hope that's o.k. and thanks for being an inspiration.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

You can share with anyone you want - no probs. It's so cool that you have been talking to others about this.

We are more connected than we know. Global consciousness is so much more critical today than ever before - because of technology. That is why it's imperative to stay in the light as much as possible.

Peace to You

* Ned

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
I live in a small village in Wales. Except for the magic abound here, not much significance to it, but your flags looked so colorful, and the feeling in my heart is so strong after seeing this that I'm gonna do the same here. We have many hillwalkers (it's Wales' after all
) and I am going to ask my friends and locals for messages and follow your lead, Ned.

Hope that's o.k. and thanks for being an inspiration.

Wales hey - you would know about mist then
It's great to see that we are spread far and wide !

That sounds very cool - go for it. Colour is important. It stirs the senses and stimulates the chakras.

Peace

* Ned

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I loved you pictures!! The one with the sun coming through the clouds reminds me of 20yrs ago,when I was @ work and a coworker of mine went into a nursing home to visit a sick friend. It was raining at the time. I was sitting in the work truck waiting. I looked up and the clouds parted and the sun shined down on the nursing home. In a few minutes my co-worker come out and told me his friend just died. Father took him home!! See the signs!! They are all ways there! Love you all!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Old Basque poem from 1963. Very well known.

written by Gabriel Aresti.

One of my favorites.
English on the right.

MY FATHER'S HOUSE

Nire aitaren etxea ------------------ my father's house.
defendituko dut.---------------------I will defend (from)
Otsoen kontra,----------------------- Against Wolves,
sikatearen kontra,------------------ Against Drought,
lukurreiaren kontra, ------------------ Against usury,
justiziaren kontra, ------------------ against justice,(law)
defenditu------------------ I defend
eginen dut------------------The home (of)
nire aitaren etxea. ------------------ my father's house.
Galduko ditut------------------ I will lose
aziendak, ------------------ cattle,
soloak, ------------------ orchards,
pinudiak; ------------------ the pines;
galduko ditut------------------ I will lose
korrituak, ------------------ interests,
errenteak, ------------------ rents,
interesak, ------------------ dividends,
baina nire aitaren etxea defendituko dut. ------------------ but I will defend my father's house.
Harmak kenduko dizkidate, ------------------ I will have my weapons taken
eta eskuarekin defendituko dut------------------ so with my hands I will defend
nire aitaren etxea; ------------------ my father's house.;
eskuak ebakiko dizkidate,------------------ I will have my hands cut off.
eta besoarekin defendituko dut------------------ so with my arms I will defend
nire aitaren etxea; ------------------ my father's house.
besorik gabe, ------------------I will be left
sorbaldik gabe, ------------------without arms
bularrik gabe------------------without shoulders
utziko naute, ------------------without my chest
eta arimarekin defendituko dut------------------ so with my soul I will defend
nire aitaren etxea. ------------------ my father's house.
Ni hilen naiz, ------------------I will die
nire arima galduko da, ------------------My soul will be lost
nire askazia galduko da, ------------------my descendence will be lost
baina nire aitaren etxeak------------------ but my fathers house
iraunen du------------------Will remain
zutik. ------------------standing

edit on 15-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Accepting that you are a great gift to the cosmos as a Creator Creation can only be appreciated if you become aware that other great Creator Creations exist as well within this cosmos with you...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: facelift

Sickening turn of phrase.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join