It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: US leaders realize Israel is ‘no longer beneficial’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad: US leaders realize Israel is ‘no longer beneficial’

Ahmadinejad didn't elaborate on anything in the past that may have been "beneficial" to the U.S.

I wonder which "U.S. Leaders" he is talking about ?

Right on que.....

Iranian president says he is confident world will be ‘freed’ of Zionists, and warns — in apparent reference to anti-Islam film — of Zionist plot to start war among different religious groups

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Friday that the “uncultured” Zionists have reached the end of the line and are thus trying to start a sectarian war among different religious groups, Fars, an Iranian state news agency, reported Saturday.

“I am confident that Zionists are on the way out and the world will be freed from their existence and justice will be established,” Ahmadinejad said. “Although Zionists will fail to achieve their goals, all nations should remain vigilant against their plots.”

The Iranian president added that US decision-makers have already come to the understanding that the Zionist regime is “no longer beneficial to them,” adding that the Zionists, who are aware that Washington feels this way, are therefore seeking new ways to disturb the world order.

Hmmm

Sometimes people say things when in fact they are insinuating the opposite.

Maybe Iran has a bigger hand in this week's turmoil ???

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Sometimes people say things when in fact they are insinuating the opposite.

Sometimes people just say the Truth.

I think this admin has realized that even though the US has had Israels back for decades now, this time Israel has plans to go to far.

Ever go out with a few friends and just Hell Raise a bit, only to see that it is getting carried away, and you dont want to be there no more..

I think with Israel now, the US does not want to be there anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think the U.S. has been sending mixed messages to all sides for a few years now, personally. One speech will have Israel as our friends. The next has an administration official calling Jerusalem by it's Arab name.....and so it's gone.

This feels DISTURBINGLY like a very large scale version of what April Glaspie did with Saddam Hussein wayyy back when Saddam was still America's #1 buddy and had us on speed dial and all. Anyone else remember how he was told we wouldn't take sides on border disputes? ...and so Gulf War I was largely born I've always believed.

So Israeli leadership has been pushing but so has the US gov't by giving everyone mixed messages and feelings of support or opposition as it's seemed to suit leadership. It's been toying with an explosive situation with what may be disastrous results.

Iran, for it's part has done no better and is following the same path of several before it.Namely Saddam. It's a 'I don't have WMD!' ...but not willing to make proving that quite 100 % clear....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Sometimes people just say the Truth.

And sometimes they lie.

Hopefully Iran doesn't do anything rash, because they feel Israels Allies, will not back them.

That would be stupid, as it would be also stupid, for Israel to attack Iran.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

would you let an enemy know exactly what you have in your arsenal?
as long as Iran keeps quiet about certain things, it will make the unknown a threat and hopefully prevent an attack on them.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I understand the reasoning....and it makes the situation all the more tragic. I understand at the end in Baghdad, Saddam's generals were just about in shock to learn the WMD had largely been a bluff since the last was known to have existed in the 90's. Saddam figured, very wrongly the second time he played the hand, that the bluff would keep the worst from happening.

Iran....well, heck, the West isn't giving a second time and I don't think they have the caution or the pause that Bush Sr (1990 Bush) had in perhaps at one point being sincere about a way to have prevented that war.

The flip side I worry most about is that Iran has well considered that in the years they've seen this day coming and have major things in store our side knows nothing about. Arrogance is high on all sides ....Kinda like World War I on misunderstandings leading to all out war that no one really "won" in the end...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

R U #ING CRAZY???????

I'm just joking.

I'm just surprised someone else decided to speak their mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, let's look at this rationally for a moment. How exactly is Israel "beneficial" to the US?

Henry Kissenger once noted wisely that nations don't have "friends," they have interests. Two nations become allies because they have something to offer each other. We certainly offer a lot to Israel: security and money, specifically. But what does Israel offer the US? False-flags like the attack on the US Liberty? Documented incidents of spying and stealing our military and technological secrets? Massive lobbying and propaganda aimed at guilting the US into compliance with crocodile-tear accusations of "anti-Semitism" if they don't get their way? Behavior that makes the rest of the middle east hate us for sticking up for Israel? Is this how an "ally" behaves?

What exactly is the "benefit" of Israel for the US? I'm drawing a blank here.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Israel also offers a ticket to heaven for the politician that supports them, after all it is gods chosen land and chosen people, right?

Ancient propaganda still works today.

new topics

top topics

join