It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Armada of ships from 25 countries in Persian Gulf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I dont know much about this iran v israel fiasco, but what i do know is that i liked Ahmoudinejad or however you spell it, and would appreciate if someone could tell me if all this has got anything to do with the fact that he is a righteous man and would not be bought by america when he was president?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
State Dept. Deletes Pre-Sept. 11th Memo...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If you google the armada fleet and the Brimstone wargame....you also get posts of the same thing back in 2008?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This sounds like what the Isreali defense minister was talking about last week, when he said he is waiting to hold off on a strike because the US said they were going to do something in coming weeks.

This all sounds like a sacrifice, moving their pawns into position to be taken out, so the western powers can sweep and in perform a check mate

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Has US helped Israel in the past? During the Arab-Israeli war? 6 day war? Yom Kippur war?

I know through equipment and funding/proxy, but did they provide any Soldiers or attack any sites for them?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You know the old saying when you see a bunch of people you really don't like all in one spot??

"would a hand gernade come in handy now" replace that gernade with a couple well placed nukes and most all the oppostion to Iran, China and Russia would be gone gone...............just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

You know the old saying when you see a bunch of people you really don't like all in one spot??

"would a hand gernade come in handy now" replace that gernade with a couple well placed nukes and most all the oppostion to Iran, China and Russia would be gone gone...............just a thought.

Wow. That is the not a smart idea. Sure it would be a massive blow ,But remember not all of the carriers are in the med. Not to mention the boomers out at sea who could slide in and all the sudden its RAEP TIME with a Nuclear strike of their own.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is unsettling.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Western powers and several of their Middle East allies have deployed an enormous naval fleet to the Persian Gulf just days after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu again suggested that his country may soon launch a preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear facilities. '

The fleet includes ships from 25 nations, include three full US carrier groups, each one with a compliment of more aircraft than the entire Iranian air force. Military officials cited by London's Daily Telegraph said the buildup is part of a new annual exercise, but their was no secrecy about the fact that the "enemy" in the exercise is Iran.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A) they do this every year.
B) No one uses "battleships"
C) Minesweepers are pre-positioned in Bahrain. They don't go sailing there on an as-needed basis.
D) This is an opinion piece disguised as analysis - and poorly at that, as his facts are way out in left field

All of this, however, is typical political tabloid trash for telegraph

Read at your own risk
edit on 16-9-2012 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"each of which has more aircraft than the entire complement of the Iranian air force"

Good thing they added this sentence so we could see clearly how exagerrated this storey is...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My cousin is on the USS Halyburton. Would it be right to assume he's part of all that? He's been around the area...
edit on 16-9-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
What do they have up their sleeves?

Pre-planned war games. Everyone on the planet has them. We have them all the time. We've had them in that location many times before. Seriously ... this is nothing.

I mean Iran.

What do they have up their sleeves that makes them so confident they will beat Israel?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I really think the usa should consider dropping israel as its allie totally. Both the american and israeli governments leave a lot to be desired in terms of freedom and have absolutely no business at all telling iran or any other nation what they should do.

I have been getting very annoyed at israel's rattle sabbering for years now. It seems they are dellusional enough to think they can order any pre-emptive strike they wish and all the nations are obligated to follow.

Israel you want security, when you are not men enough to tear down the walls in palestine and declare a non-secular state? Not men enough to arrest hamas and treat them as terrorists by locking them up in prison? Instead you want everything your way all the time. Newsflash for you idiots: christians, jews and muslims BELONG in israel as they have lived there for centuries. You have no business treating muslims as trash. You are the real terrorists.

Israel wants a pre-emptive strike? YOU DO IT YOURSELF! America and europe should sit behind as neutral bystanders. No I don't support iran but as you can see I do not support israel either. Both are non-secular scum!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What if...

(Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.) 16:16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by victorianangel
reply to post by victorianangel

www.liveleak.com...

I wish I'd seen that was dated 2008 before I put it on my Facebook!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by victorianangel
If you google the armada fleet and the Brimstone wargame....you also get posts of the same thing back in 2008?

yes because it's an annual event so it's not related to any situation and i'm not digging all the fear mongering over it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Presumably if this is an annual event and is a cover for a real war then we must have slept through the war in Sep 2011 and ignored the war in Sep 2010 and god knows why we pretended the war in Sep 2009 wasn't worth recording............

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join