It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Protesters Storm Japanese Embassy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Japan's ambassador-designate to China dies in Tokyo: ministry

news.yahoo.com...

From that link:

"While coincidental, Nishimiya's death came as tensions flared up between Japan and China over a disputed group of islands in the East China Sea claimed by both countries."

Coincidental? I don't think so. There is something strange about all of this, we're all missing something...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have a theory... It's a bit kooky, but there is something strange going on and the answer just might by a kooky one.

Ok, war in the Middle East seems like a dangerous possibility. It looks a bit like Iran is in for a disaster in the very near future.

Is it possible that China is behaving in a frightfully threatening way in an attempt to delay somebody's plans to ignite war in the Middle East?
edit on 18/9/2012 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
something tells me that this is going to escalate fairly quickly. embassies all over are getting attacked and its only a matter time till some more people die. can you imagine what would happen if chinese people rushed the u.s embassy and we were forced to send marines there to protect it?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
from another thread I posted in. Talking about rising tensions between Japan and china.

--------------------------

I have been saying it for a while. I have a really bad feeling about China. Call it fear mongering on my part. I want people to appreciate the gravity of the situation.

IMO China does not even fear a nuclear holocaust. They would go all out into war if they thought it best for them since they really think they could survive anything.

I foresee my eventual deployment, once I enlist being to china. I don't know. I don't think I will go to the middle east. By the time I square things where I am, get back to the states, enlist, go through basic and deploy, I expect to need to buy a Chinese to English handbook.

I really think we will go to war with China, and I think Russia will eventually be our ally. Not at first, but I see China going all out.

EDIT:
I think the whole thing will erupt by Chinese mines. I have a very strong feeling that deep/ fast rising Chinese mines will erupt the whole situation.

edit on 18-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, the Chinese sure like protesting lately...next target - the USA:

Chinese Artist Ai Weiwei Tweets Photos Of Protest Outside US Embassy In Beijing

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Basically, they are saying "WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK"

Good luck on that one....the US is broke.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
China's thousands of fishing boats arrived in the waters of the Diaoyu Islands

\Now some reports are saying that over 10,000 fishing boats are attempting to travel to the islands.....there is a video, but I can't get it to work....attempting to find a better source.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As if this isnt a staged load of bull plop.

But I do love the Chinese balls

'' PAY US BACK OUR MONEY! ''

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Japan's ambassador-designate to China dies in Tokyo: ministry

news.yahoo.com...

From that link:

"While coincidental, Nishimiya's death came as tensions flared up between Japan and China over a disputed group of islands in the East China Sea claimed by both countries."

Coincidental? I don't think so. There is something strange about all of this, we're all missing something...

Yup. We are all looking at the Middle East. Meanwhile, almost un-noticed, trouble is brewing between China and Japan. Two front war. Like WW2

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I guess this shouldnt be a surprise either,
China did say they were going to start a self supporting nation as the World economy begins to fail
looks like they may be just pushing out the competitors now.
With companies like the Japanese Auto industry out of china.. the chinese auto makers would profit from its own people now.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So the Chinese are destroying all Japanese cars and stores right?
Well, for their sake i hope they got any decent form of local transportation left if they do manage to kill the Toyota's (Hilux etc)

If they haven't got any foreign brands left i guess they'll be left clueless. (the " RR" Hongqi HQD being the most absurd

But if the Chinese are going for the Senkaku islands, i guess Taiwan is already in their pocket?
edit on 18-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
some video footage, from a Chinese site (took forever to load video)

video.sina.com.cn...
edit on 18-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, new development:

Now Taiwan Is Also Claiming The Senkaku Islands: 70 Fishing Boats Set Sail To Stake Claim

If you thought it was complicated when "only" China and Japan were disputing the recent escalation in property rights over who owns those three particular rock in the East China Sea, to be henceforth called the Senkaku Islands for simplicity's sake because things are about to get far more confusing, here comes Taiwan, aka the Republic of China, not to be confused with the People's Republic of China for the simple reason that the latter officially asserts itself to be the sole legal representation of China and actively claims Taiwan to be under its sovereignty, denying the status and existence of ROC as a sovereign state (yet one which benefits from US backing), to also stake its claim over the disputed Senkaku Islands.

So to summarize: a country which (PR)China claims does not exist and is under its own sovereign control, has replicated what it thought was (PR)China's strategic move to reclaim the Senkaku Islands (which was nothing of the sort), and is sending its own fishing boat armada to reclaim islands whose ownership has sent Japan and (PR)China on the verge of more than mere diplomatic warfare.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So we have ships from China, Japan and Taiwan - now an American fleet moves in....

Big U.S. Fleet Nears Disputed Islands, But What For?

TOKYO – It’s probably just a coincidence; no need to worry yet. But the U.S. has quietly assembled a powerful air, land and sea armada not far from where Japan and China are squaring off over disputed islands in the East China Sea.

Two Navy aircraft carrier battle groups and a Marine Corps air-ground task force have begun operating in the Western Pacific, within easy reach of the Senkaku Islands. That’s where Japanese and Chinese patrol boats are engaged in an increasingly tense standoff.

Read more: nation.time.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Most areas that the US trains in, in that region are within easy reach of a US carrier battle group. This is just coincidence though. The Stennis is on her way to the Gulf to replace Enterprise, and took advantage of the opportunity to train with the Washington on the way over. It's good training for two of the groups to work together. Even in the Gulf, they usually operate in separate areas, so they don't work together often.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join