It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Protesters Storm Japanese Embassy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Tensions are heating up all over this is messed up. China and Japan have been stepping up the rhetoric over the last few weeks and I can only see it getting worse

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh, the agenda is ongoing my friend, remember I don't think Bush ever said "by peaceful means" right?
this about creating a global corporate dictatorship that is going as schedule, populations wants and wishes are irrelevant.

Not sure how they are going to keep everyone under control, I think they have created a monster, I do believe the China protest are probably state sponsored.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Odd that you brought that up, Americans take more, antidepressants, tranquilizers and pain killers than all other countries combined, add to that the amount of drugs found in our water system.

Add to that all the street drugs,

I guess you could throw in the internet and TV too.

bingo!
Cell phones

We have to make a discussion about this, I'm telling you, with all the rage and violence going on abroad, specially in the middle east, here in the US nothing is happening, no protest, no riots to nothing.

This is extremely odd, very odd, worthy of discussion, I feel an urge inside me the more I read about what is going on, but I guess no many feels the same I don't take tranquilizers so I guess that is the reason I feel that urge.

edit on 16-9-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You are going to be out there all alone marg,
lol

And then you will be arrested and put on tranquilizers, think I saw a movie like that once.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Humanity is reaching the point of no return... There is not much time.

Run to the hills!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I will have to agree with you, any protest in the US right now will have all of us in xanax by federal government mandate

That is the prescribed drug of choice for pre and post menopausal women here in the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yo how you gonna say the pics are from protesters yet I see one from one the recent earthquakes in china this year

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I will have to agree with you, any protest in the US right now will have all of us in xanax by federal government mandate

That is the prescribed drug of choice for pre and post menopausal women here in the US.

Have you been drinking enough water?

No wonder the surgeon general supports eight glass a day, lol

I hear they put lithium in it.

edit on 113030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the link.

Actually I filter mind, have been doing it, for years, maybe that is why all the protest against the US, the riots and the foreign demands has awaken the sleeping patriot in me lately, I am on the edge and feel the urge.

If I tell my doctor how I feel you bet she will prescribe me xanax.

edit on 16-9-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, somebody has got to be pulling some major strings here,
you couple this latest string of events with the DHS stocking up on ammo
and gotta wonder when the US youth will be bought to riot here..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Japan's ambassador-designate to China dies in Tokyo: ministry

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Woah, what the # is going on here? I wonder, how many of these morons protesting actually have any vested interest in these islands? China is huge, why do they need more land anyway? Cant they just divide the islands in 2 and share them?

This civilisation does not deserve to exist in its current form.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Are there nukes in the territorial waters of Japan Answer=Yes,being Japanese or American is irrelevant,i laid it out pretty clearly in my previous post.
I hope these countries can come to some sort of agreement,the world seems to going to hell in a hand basket
edit on 16-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by Unity_99

The aim of agenda 21 was to section off large chunks of the planet from human beings, in order to create a more sustainable biosphere for the future.

There's this little something called the 6th mass extinction event which is ongoing...you might have heard of it...

...anyways, what is going on has nothing to do with it. War is in direct conflict with the agenda for the 21st century as far as the UN is concerned.

Yes, human agenda. Done by HAARP,. Scalar Technology, BP, Fukushima, Radiation, Nukes, Poison of the environment, GMO, destruction of this planet, poisoning the ground water , lakes/rivers and oceans. Chemtrails.

Its a massive campaign.

But its not a natural cycle.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think that the IOC is going to make "Embassy Storming" an Olympic event in 2016. It really is getting ridiculous. Don't anyone try to tell me that media coverage is NOT responsible for this latest spat of violence. A group of brainless idiots see it broadcast on TV or the Internet, and the rest is obvious- "idle hands are the devils playthings".

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Setup by ther government of china! Regular chinese wouldnt give a hoot, ... This was staged just like the japanese 'protestors' who scaled the island and put a japanese flag ob it!
edit on 16-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No legit sources on this one, but putting it out there:

Chinese Mobs Cripple Man for Driving Japanese Car:

The case of a Chinese man who faces permanent paralysis after being dragged out of his car and brutally beaten by a mob who were infuriated by the fact he was driving a Japanese-made car has scandalised many Chinese, who are apparently starting to question the patriotic nature of such acts.

The man was reportedly driving through Xi’an in a Toyota Corolla when he had the misfortune to encounter an angry mob of anti-Japanese rioters, who promptly set upon him.

He was dragged out of his car and beaten into a coma, with doctors saying he may suffer permanently paralysis as a result of his injuries.

The riots have also seen their first direct fatality – a 21-year-old student in the same city was reportedly trampled to death by a surging mob.

Chinese media has refused to report on the excesses of the mobs, instead praising their nationalist ardour and calling for restraint.

However, news that the mobs have mostly been brutalising hapless Chinese and destroying “Japanese” property which actually belongs to fellow Chinese has spread online, and even caused the less patriotic to doubt the wisdom of burning and destroying their own cities over a handful of faraway rocks, although few doubt their sacred Chinese status.

www.anime-island.org...
edit on 16-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Personally, and I must state that I have no issues with the japanese (I love those guys, they make great Anime & japanese girls are cute as buttons)...But.

These islands are of no significant value, either for resources or as a strategic saddlepoint. They are not worth much exept for being conservation zones.

Chinese probably won't do anything with them either.

Save us another potential conflict and just let them have the damn things..!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the backward, deity worshipping Muslim world dragging us into another world war; it will be the 'golden triangle' of China, Japan and the Koreas that will be the flashpoint.

Anyone with even a modicum of knowledge of the tumultuous history of these countries will know this is where the smart money is going.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
Amazes me to see the sovereignty of embassies completely violated in the past weeks.

The UK basically told the world embassies can be violated

e.g. to get Assange

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join