page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by alphaskunk

Well they both have nukes,definatley strange days
To sonnny, most likely orchestrated by the government.
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

The Japanese do not possess nuclear weapons. They have no need for them really when you consider their economy is essentially tied to the west which all but ensures military defence assistance from the US, UK et al.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
What is wrong with the world?
Is it the "Chinese spring" as well?
What the hell?

I know... did the Japanese post an anti-Chinese movie on youtube or something?

/sarcasm

This is just nuts!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Not necessarily ON Japan,submerged
.Japan is under the US nuclear umbrella,that means offensive and defensive capabilities,Japan having all the resources at hand,is a screw-turn away from developing and employing nuclear weapons,they are considered to be a de-facto nuclear power.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sure is odd to see all these countries protesting anything against affiliated with the West. Of all the countries to protest against, these people are protesting against Japan? Most people love Japan and Japanese culture - and more often than not, Japan treat people of all races and nationalities with respect.

I like how they demolished a Rolex store.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Sure is odd to see all these countries protesting anything against affiliated with the West. Of all the countries to protest against, these people are protesting against Japan? Most people love Japan and Japanese culture - and more often than not, Japan treat people of all races and nationalities with respect.

That's not entirely true. A lot of people have bad blood for the older generation of Japs, especially after WWII.
edit on 15-9-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They're not protesting against Japan's culture or affiliations, this is all about the Senkaku/Diayou islets and their ownership. Also, China has had a bittersweet relationship with Japan since early in the century (20th) and especially since the sino-japanese war beginining in 1937 which some see as the true start of the second world war.
edit on 15/9/12 by Morgil because: clarifying "century"

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, it looks like they're pushing through the NWO plans, to divide the world into a few states. The middle east, the China one. They would probably go to war against Japan and Korea. And then maybe they're ultimate dark side plan is to then attack US and freedom.

This looks like the start:

nuclearsuntan.blogspot.ca...
UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings

www.un.org...

Agenda 21 - This global contract binds governments around the world to the UN plan for changing the ways we live, eat, learn and communicate – all under the noble banner of saving the Earth. Its regulations would severely limit water, electricity and transportation – even deny human access to our most treasured wilderness areas. If implemented, it would manage and monitor all lands and people. No one would be free from the watchful eye of the new global tracking and information system. - Berit Kjos, "Local Agenda 21 - The U.N. Plan for Your Community"

edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

When was the last time this man country's embassies were attacked within this little of time ?

Never ?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Chinese residents rally against Japan in US

Around 3,000 Chinese residents and tourists took to the streets in central San Francisco on Saturday to protest Japan's nationalization of the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea.

They chanted such slogans as "Japanese, get out of the islands", and held up Chinese flags and signs written in both English and Chinese saying the islands are Chinese territory.

The protests lasted for around 3 hours.

Some of the protestors came close to the building housing the Japanese Consulate General, but no disturbance was reported.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

China-Japan island row: Chinese protest in US cities

In an escalating row over Japan's "purchase" of the disputed Diaoyu Islands in the East China Sea, thousands of Chinese marched in US cities to voice support for Beijing's sovereignty claim over the islands, and asked America to take a neutral stand on the issue.

Around 1,000 Chinese, organised by the Houston Diaoyu Islands Coalition, gathered Saturday in Chinatown area of Houston to oppose the Japanese government's "provocative" move, Xinhua reported.

www.chinanews.net.../209221578/scat/9366300fc9319e9b/ht/China-Japan-island-row-Chinese-protest-in-US-cities
edit on 16-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Most people love Japan and Japanese culture - and more often than not, Japan treat people of all races and nationalities with respect.

Not quite... Japanese people are interesting in the way they differ from westerners. Japanese people have a different sort of loyalty to their country, while we westerners are very wary of the enemy within, the people of Japan in general align themselves with "Japan" in a way that subtly hints at hive mentality. Most people in Japan actually don't have nice things to say about Korea or China or the people from those countries. I'm probably not explaining it quite right, but they are different, it's subtle and you'd be surprised.

Having said that, I'm surprised by what's going on it china. I mean I know the resentment is there, but I didn't realise it had such potential to turn into such intense action. It doesn't make sense to me, the governments of Japan and China want the islands, I know the people of Japan will rally behind their government and I assume the people in China would do the same. But how could it possibly go beyond heated diatribe and opinion and in China become large riots against what amounts to symbols of Japan?

I'm obviously missing something. There must be something else underlining this situation. "Fuelled by historical memories", what? How? They stormed an Embassy! No, that resentment wouldn't cause this. Something's weird about this whole thing, but not so much on a political level, it's the social response that is strange.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

There is certainly more than mere nationalism at work here.

The CCP govt thought it could easily play the nationalism card to win those islands, but did not fully realize that there WERE OTHER actors at play.

It's the Maoist, part of Bo Xilai's clique within the govt that is drumming up the protest, rage and hopefully violence as well. It's time for the once in a decade handover of throne to the new applicants, and the Maoists are there to show that they are still a force to be reckoned with.

Corruption, power above all and priviliedges for the top cadres are what the Maoist camp is seeking for, and will not take too kindly if anyone of them are denied such. Millions of innocent lives had been sacrificed for them under the devil Mao to get such status, and they will not hesitate sacrifice millions more to ensure it continues.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by alphaskunk

Well they both have nukes,definatley strange days
To sonnny, most likely orchestrated by the government.

Japan doesnt have any nukes... The US may have some there but they arent Japanese.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It the " allegiance of 4". ..... 4 countries made a pact to get rid of the westerners in the middle east. The 4 countries are china, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. ..which is why china is now talking about purchasing oil in their money not us dollars...and the pact includes and was built around the sequester that is comming next year. That is part of why china just purchased the land by the suez canal. They said it was for hotels, but if you look at the aerial views it's a military base. china, Iran, egypt, and Saudi Arabia have a pact.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I lived in Japan for three years. What I discovered surprised me. The Chinese and Japanese and Koreans all hate each other. Seriously .. and the Koreans are hated the most. Looked down on. It shocked me. I had an impression that all the folks in China and Japan and Korea were so polite and helpful .. but then I lived there and, even though on the outside that is all true, there is an underlying hatred by Asians of other groups of Asians in that part of the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is a lot going in in China right now.

This kind of thing is a god send to the ruling regime as it allows frustrations to vent in a direction other than at them.

There is a split in the communist party over the future direction and the change in leadership. Not to mention a likely hard landing for the Chinese economy.

This is worth a read.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The aim of agenda 21 was to section off large chunks of the planet from human beings, in order to create a more sustainable biosphere for the future.

There's this little something called the 6th mass extinction event which is ongoing...you might have heard of it...

...anyways, what is going on has nothing to do with it. War is in direct conflict with the agenda for the 21st century as far as the UN is concerned.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is interesting, perhaps we are witnessing the growing global tensions that economic downfall are bringing into the nations, blaming everybody but themselves and the real crocks behind the mess

Is also interesting to see how no matter what is cooking around the world when violence erupt in major scale in one area it tends to spread like a virus regardless of the reason for which it started.

Everybody has something to protest about or fight about.

But for some reason does anybody see how very calm things are here in the US? we are the most that have to protest about, but nothing is happening, I find this very unusual, very unusual, perhaps our food and water is really been tamper with to make sure we stay as compliant as possible and oblivious to what goes on around us

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, so much for the world becoming a multicultural utopia.

Bush's fault,
lol

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I find this very unusual, very unusual, perhaps our food and water is really been tamper

Odd that you brought that up, Americans take more, antidepressants, tranquilizers and pain killers than all other countries combined, add to that the amount of drugs found in our water system.

Add to that all the street drugs,

I guess you could throw in the internet and TV too.

bingo!
Cell phones

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh, the agenda is ongoing my friend, remember I don't think Bush ever said "by peaceful means" right?
this about creating a global corporate dictatorship that is going as schedule, populations wants and wishes are irrelevant.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join