learn more

Chinese Protesters Storm Japanese Embassy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just a little more to add to the mix:

Anti-Japan protests have broken out across China, with thousands of people mobbing the Japanese embassy in Beijing. Tensions between the two countries have risen over a disputed chain of islands in the East China Sea.
Thousands of protesters hurled rocks and bottles at the Japanese embassy in Beijing on Saturday, as tensions between Asia's two largest economies escalated over a row involving a disputed chain of uninhabited islands in the East China Sea.

www.dw.de...

From what I am hearing, 10,000 menaced the Japanese embassy, and in over 50 cities throughout the country rioters looted and burned anything identified as Japanese.

Some other pictures of the rioting taking place:

Also I have read that a fleet of 1000 Chinese fishing boats plan on occupying the islands and six warships have been sent in.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oh, forgot to mention that Panasonic has reported that two of the plants have been partially destroyed.

Some more pictures:

Appears that Chinese police are just sitting back and enjoying the show

edit on 15-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Some video relevant to this thread;

protesting the Japanese embassy in Beijing.

Seems things are definitely heating up, and to think Japan is still dealing(ignoring) Fukashima...

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, also kinda odd its happening right after the US embassy attacks, I know they've been saber rattling over those islands a lot lately.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
World is sitting on a powder keg these days.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What is wrong with the world?
Is it the "Chinese spring" as well?
What the hell?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
World is sitting on a powder keg these days.

Ain't that the truth, this only lends credence to the idea that the world is ready for a show down again, multiple parties...

One hopes nothing will happen but, the drums are banging so loudly it's idiotic to ignore them when they are so deafening.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
What is wrong with the world?
Is it the "Chinese spring" as well?
What the hell?

No.

They are not protesting their government.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Amazes me to see the sovereignty of embassies completely violated in the past weeks.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I notice in one of the pictures that the store which has blasted windows is "rolex". that's not japanese, it's swiss....is this against Japan, or "the west"...erm, USA

It's interesting that this starts up not a week after the US embassies were attacked across the ME.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is just retarded,i mean can't these people be more original..
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

They always have been enemies, this has nothing to do with what is currently going on in the ME.

Which is even more scarier.

Too many matches being lit at once.
edit on 15-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

S&F

I didn't think the Chinese ALLOW this type of behavior, in their country?

Unless it ONLY deals with other countries, they have a problem with, it seems. Could this have actually been orchestrated by the Chinese Government?

With all the calamity in the World, as of late, I can only think of "agenda".

link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Well they both have nukes,definatley strange days
To sonnny, most likely orchestrated by the government.
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Well you can call it coincidence, but I'll choose to see it as something more until I find reason not to.

This may actually give credence to the notion that agent provocateurs are starting these things, and allowing mob mentality to do it's thing once it gets started...that some psycho grouping is deliberately trying to start WW3.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The world's goin nuts! So much going on everywhere. S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well, with the reaction of the police, I simply think they are simply directing things the way they want them to go. That is the Chinese government can't be happier with what is going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You may be right, but.......they don't play, when it comes down to protests.....ANY Protests.

I say this is staged.

MHO

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
so much for peace and unity in this world...does it not seem like, as a species, we are going backwards?!?

the incas did human sacrifices to stave off the end of the world......now we have constant wars which sacrifice lives..hmmmmm

yes i know 'protesting' is not the same as warfare but just take a moment and reflect upon what is happening in this world now..at this time..near the 'big' date.....things that you go hmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Seems like protests like these and the aggressions against the Japanese government are a product of the lack of freedom of speech and uncensored internet access in China.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

With all the calamity in the World, as of late, I can only think of "agenda".

China’s hatred for Japan is nothing new; its unfinished business over territory known as Senkaku dating back to the 30’s.

China says its claim goes back hundreds of years. Japan says it saw no trace of Chinese control of the islands in an 1885 survey, so formally recognized them as Japanese sovereign territory in 1895.

Japan then sold the islands in 1932 to descendants of the original settlers. The Japanese surrender at the end of World War II in 1945 only served to cloud the issue further.

The islands were administered by the U.S. occupation force after the war. But in 1972, Washington returned them to Japan as part of its withdrawal from Okinawa.
www.cnn.com...

This has nothing to do with all the Occupy BS here or Arab Spring or the recent embassy incidents abroad. With regard to the time of this violence in China, this is ONE time when I believe its coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join