It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Economy WILL NOT collapse and there will be NO World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As shocking as the title may sound, but its something which I've come to realise after witnessing countless failed predictions of doom and gloom.

All this hype about the Eurozone collapsing and WW3 on the horizon is just fearmongering based on speculation and rumours.

Well we saw the nuke go off and the alien ship landing in the Olympic stadium during the London 2012 Olympics, didn't we?

Sure, we might have a war with Iran sometime within the next 5-10 years, but it will entirely be a conventional war with no nukes. I don't think those in charge are so stupid to destroy the earth just over Iran's tincy wincy little nuclear programme!

And as for the Global economic/Eurozone collapse, unfortunately we're just going to go through another long hard recession. A complete collapse of the financial system would effecively send us back to the stone age, so I'm pretty sure those in charge are not too stupid to allow that either just to fulfil the wet dreams of a few "doom survivalists".

That is why I'm 100% certain the Global Economy WILL NOT collapse and there will be NO World War 3 because I am 1000% certain you cannot trust what the conspiracy crowd are collectively speculating about the next doom date.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Your dead wrong on the economy, which WILL go through a correction eventually,not everything is make-belief
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
...let me get this straight.
You're certain that there's no WW3, and no economic collapse...

...because aliens didn't land at the Olympics?

I get where you're coming from. I do. I mock people in here all the time because of their stupid predictions. But there's a world of difference between observations of the middle east, and the conflict between Islam and the West, Islam and Israel, and so on - not to mention the state of affairs in places like Greece and Spain (because that's where the economic collapse begins, not in the US - though she'll fall too)....

so... don't throw baseless predictions and verifiable eventualities into the same category.
...and don't make the mistake of thinking that because this economic collapse is like a slow motion train wreck, that it's not happening at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
if there is no economic collapse then TPTB are going to be very disappointed because they have spent a lot of time orchestrating one and pushing the world towards one.
A global economic collapse will allow TPTB to introduce a world currency.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think you're probably right, but we're definitely in a critical period. A few bad breaks that increase cynicism and trend overall perception and attitude toward the negative causing panic and desperation,

then yeah war and depression will be a serious possibility.

I think the actions of every single person matters right now and if we choose to accept a bit more responsibility on average then crisis can be averted. If people shrink against the problems and choose hopelessness, see ya.
edit on 9/15/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

So, the attitude that you're promoting here, "crisis won't happen," should be qualified with an if statement like, "crisis won't happen if people actively prevent it."
edit on 9/15/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: quali

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here's the thing though. The UN doesnt hold all the cards and everything depends on the luck of the draw and the other players in the game. Too many outside factors play a part here and oversimplifying the situation is foolish. The world could change dramatically in the blink of an eye. Everything has a limit to its elasticity.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

If the economic collapse is so inevitable, then why aren't the economists ringing alarm bells?

Why aren't people rushing to the bank to withdraw all their money out?

Why is it that only the conspiracy crowd seems to be somehow aware of this "economic collapse" on the horizon?

Do they have clairvoyant powers?

If so, what are tomorrows lotto winning numbers?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

That argument isn't the best, because economists proclaiming an impending collapse would actually fast track the collapse.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

A one world currency simply won't work. You can't just take away the sovereignty of nations and expect no violent opposition.

Besides, the dollar is the world reserve currency, and that could be replaced if America loses its superpower status.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
its all propaganda.

fear causes people to save. they tell you the economy is bad, its not going to get better, no jobs are being "made", outsourcing is on the rise etc.

and guess what, that average family will skip that night out and stay in, thus hurting a restaurant owner, his staff, the lease holder etc.

maybe someone will say to himself, if the economy doesn't get better i might lose my job, so i won't replace that window this year. that hurts a contractor hired to install it and the hardware store that sells it and the manufacturer that makes it.

or maybe, you hold off spending anything, because they make is sound like there is no money anywhere and your job is headed to china.

and the opposite is true.

if they start saying the economy is robust, it will be a record year and start releasing "reports" no one can ever find to read saying it is going to grow by X percentage to an all time high or classics like america is experiencing record profits and long term job security etc.

people start to get elated, their mood will change, they'll go out with their family to a restaurant and enjoy it, go to the movies and get the popcorn or get a new car lease because they'll be able to go home and sleep secure that their job will be there.

in effect stimulating the economy by themselves, creating jobs by themselves, increasing the wealth of the nation by themselves.

it's possible americans are being punished by the republicans for barack obama and for electing a black man.

republicans are the 1%. they control the major industries. they are the rich, the white and the powerful.

and if mitt romney gets elected, you'll start to hear about these miracle turn arounds and job reports and people will jump start the economy by themselves and the republicans will take the credit, like a self full filling prophesy.

its all manipulation and controlling the mood of the mob.

and if you're into digging deeper and peeling more layers of the onion it could be they conspire together and are two sides of the same coin. good cop and bad cop.

you are either them or not. i don't think the elite discriminate against themselves. wolves don't kill or injure each other when jostling for position because it will hurt their ability to hunt and kill the sheep.

but hey, sometimes a shepherd dog rises to protect the sheep, like jfk, and threatens the wolves.

edit on 15-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Awen24

If the economic collapse is so inevitable, then why aren't the economists ringing alarm bells?

Why is it that only the conspiracy crowd seems to be somehow aware of this "economic collapse" on the horizon?

Seems like you are the only one with the clairvoyant powers.....and did the economists ring any bells in 2008? Seems like I remember they thought everything was awesome and the skies the limit.

The thing is, they don't want people to know about this.....call me a tin foil hat card carrying member if you want, but I feel a collapse is coming, and if someone gives you a date then yes, call them on it....but otherwise, this thread seems to be DON'T LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE thread.

Don't like the doom and gloom type of threads, don't click on them.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

As shocking as the title may sound, but its something which I've come to realise after witnessing countless failed predictions of doom and gloom.

All this hype about the Eurozone collapsing and WW3 on the horizon is just fearmongering based on speculation and rumours.

Well we saw the nuke go off and the alien ship landing in the Olympic stadium during the London 2012 Olympics, didn't we?

Sure, we might have a war with Iran sometime within the next 5-10 years, but it will entirely be a conventional war with no nukes. I don't think those in charge are so stupid to destroy the earth just over Iran's tincy wincy little nuclear programme!

And as for the Global economic/Eurozone collapse, unfortunately we're just going to go through another long hard recession. A complete collapse of the financial system would effecively send us back to the stone age, so I'm pretty sure those in charge are not too stupid to allow that either just to fulfil the wet dreams of a few "doom survivalists".

That is why I'm 100% certain the Global Economy WILL NOT collapse and there will be NO World War 3 because I am 1000% certain you cannot trust what the conspiracy crowd are collectively speculating about the next doom date.

Oh, I see.

You're one of those crazy people that actually believes that history will no longer be made and now our current state of being on this planet is completely static.

You're right. The United States of America will last forever. The dollar will never collapse - it's the infinite dollar. Every country and its borders will remain exactly as they are now.

In fact, no one will die. Nothing will change. All's well that never ends.

And you call conspiracy theorists crazy? Who are you?

How cushy is your life that you are this arrogant and ignorant; all at the same time?

Well. All the same. I will feel really sorry for you when it all manifests because you are so not ready.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Awen24

there's still the seed crops to gobble

Burn Notice!
Why the long expected economic crash has not happened yet; notes on the irreversible decapitalization of the West.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
the lifeline, will be the states and the rise of their power again
building from the ground up, eliminating entire levels of local government in order to just survive.

The spontaneous organization of people at the ground level to look not to government but to look to their neighbors, their church, their temple, secure their family and then see who needs help.
Once stability is restored the economy will start again.
but:
Not with imports from foreign lands because their collapse will be far greater, far more violent, far more starvation as they are ripped from the American tit of consumption......

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa
the lifeline, will be the states and the rise of their power again
building from the ground up, eliminating entire levels of local government in order to just survive.

The spontaneous organization of people at the ground level to look not to government but to look to their neighbors, their church, their temple, secure their family and then see who needs help.
Once stability is restored the economy will start again.
but:
Not with imports from foreign lands because their collapse will be far greater, far more violent, far more starvation as they are ripped from the American tit of consumption......

Enormous federal programs such as Social Security, Medicare and the recently pass Healthcare Reform. What happened to the enumerated powers?
How did these things possibly get by the Supreme Court? Not that aid to citizens is wrong but it was never intended to be the role of the federal government.
That's what the 10th amendment was for, reserving all other powers than those enumerated to the federal government for the states.
The states should be providing these programs if they so choose and if they work they will compete with other states for populace and hence power in the House. This is how it was meant to be.

the states are engaging in no competition other than that for federal funds.

Constitutional Revolution of 1936 the turmoil in society of the sixties and the programs of Lyndon Johnson exploding the role of the federal government....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It may not happen in the foreseeable future. It may not happen in our lifetimes or the lifetimes of our children. But every civilization comes to an end eventually. Our way of life will collapse some day and a new civilization will spring from the ashes. Whether that involves a global cataclysmic event, war, or scientific advancements, one way or another things are going to change. We simply cannot keep going forever down this same path we are no now.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If you're not preparing either way then you're doing yourself a disservice. Just look at what is happening in the world right now. Some of the nations going bat # crazy with all this anti-Americanism have nukes! What are we to do when these bad guys that hate us so much get their hands on the bomb, and then set it off in one of our cities? I'm preparing for WWIII and I suggest you do as well. Don't be a burden to the rest of us. At least prepare to survive independently because I'm afraid that's where we're heading. It's getting crazy out there.

(post by gregg63 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join