It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame on you ATS I refuse to HATE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well put. Its easier to hate than to love. More love is needed in this world...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If you want god-fearing, white-loving, brown-skin hating, neocon bigotry then you need but go to GLP. That place is a cesspool of IQ deprived Obama hating Christian bible-bashers. It's crazy the crap that gets posted on there.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Is this a joke?!

Op, your ENTIRE post history is filled with hate and bigotry.

Crocodile tears?

HBGary must be Downsizing...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If only more people could think like this =]

Its a right shame that so many people will so readily fall into this way of thinking, to the point where murdering innocent people is ok, people that claim to be christians as well.

And particularly on ATS, i mean isnt this supposed to be a place that is free from the disease of the rest of the world, and yet increasingly over the past year i have seen so much hatred and bigotry here, as well as that ridiculous mentality of; 'Racists are sub-human' not saying i approve of racism, just saying that the above is also bigotry. Stop saying you believe in something and then contradicting yourself with every breath and not even realising it

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

There an example of appropriate "outrage" (not "hate")
;Kudos to the Australian journalist.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Needed to be quoted.

Great tune and appropriate too

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Indeed - I would get you a drink but I saw you were already offered plenty, I refuse to be the one who bought you the drink that made you fall over and get robbed on your way home from the bar.

But I'll get you a glass of the best water no money can buy and a big bucket of love

edit on 16/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well I appreciate everybody's input both pro and con and some questionably motivated.
It's all good. I just needed to get that off my chest.

Peace be with you all
edit on 16-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I hope that I was a help to you cause you do spend time
helping others.I want you to know that you are appreciated.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

A little of topic but actually it is easier to love (imo it's the natural state we are in) why so much effort is put forward to try to keep us hating. Like teaching that people who change their minds are vague and untrustworthy or simply indecisive all traits which are put in a negative light. Instead of teaching how to make good decisions when a decision is needed we are taught to just make a decision and stick by it at all cost or be called names.

Why anyone wants us to be decisive and in hatred? Control. You can not control something that is in permanent change/growth. (Simply because on a larger scale it is hard to know what someones combined experience amounts to in terms of a next move) Not all control is about ruling the world it starts with fear of change on a personal level but in the end it ends up amounting to world domination.

just my thoughts.
Much love

edit on 16/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
its what makes the world go round

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Is this a joke?!

No it's not

Prove it

Otherwise you're just simply talking out of your backside in a poor attempt to falsely imply I am any of those....

edit on 16-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I guess "refusing to hate", is the new definition of hate, in some peoples eyes.....

Sad.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Is this a joke?!

Crocodile tears?

HBGary must be Downsizing...

You know, it's funny. I starred and flagged this thread because SLAYER was rising above the festering pile of hatred that so many of us wallow in daily.
But I didn't post because I'm not as good at rising above as SLAYER is. I felt embarrassed and ashamed of some of my past remarks.

Here we have someone being the "better man" and you attempt to belittle that?

Shame!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have too agree with the OP. Unfortunately, our brethren in the Middle East are seeing it a different way? It is not easy to take the high road, because it takes a long climb to get there. Too be perfectly honest, there have been instances were blind idignation had taken over with this issue. However, I make every effort to pull my self back, and try to see this as an incident done by individuals and not the whole. I don't fault the people or a particular religion, but I do have contention regarding the use of wanton violence, murder, and mayhem to prove a point. That is what is taking place in the Middle East, and no spin can change it. Four people were mutilated and murdered over a stinking video, and an act of the an individual. Yet, the four victims were seemingly judged and executed as being part of a whole?

That stinks to high heaven! I am only being honest about it. In fact, I have said on another thread that if any other denomination acted the way as the so-called adherents too Islam have acted lately? I would condemn them too! The behavior is beyond repulsive, and completely unacceptablie in a civil society. Everyone has a right to disagree, condemn, and denounce whatever they like. Seeing that piece of filth making the rounds around the internet is good reason to do it. Moreover, I thought it was in poor taste and disrespectul. WIth that said, it does not give anyone the right to take lives and destroy things. That is where I draw the line. Any God fearing Muslim should do the same! That is all I expect. I don't have a quarrel with any group or religion, but my quarrel lies with the murderers, vandals, and rabble-rousers who have used this video as a spring board to ratchet up violence and mayhem.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The op is telling it like it is and he is not letting himself be manipulated and gets called a bigot and hater for it?

The world has gone stupid and it is only getting more stupid by the day now when someone creates a thread like this taking a step back and not become a part of the problem.

Seriously?

Too many small minds in this world.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Your post made me think of a song...Lord I am showing my age....

But it goes a little like this...

eh hum...*clearing throat****...lalalalalalalalallalalaaaaaa

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
No not just for some but for everyone

Lord we don't need another mountain
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross
Enough to last until the end of time

No not just for some but for everyone
Lord, we don't need another meadow
There are corn fields and wheat fields enough to grow
There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine
Oh listen Lord, if You want to know

No not just for some, oh, but just for every, every everyone

What the world needs now is love sweet love
(Whoa, whoa, is love)
(Oh, oh, is love)
(Whoa, whoa, is love)
by:Burt Bacharach

And admit it..it is okay...you all sang along....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Very nice

Thank you

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
The problem is no one puts order in their own house.
We all just sit here and talk, but that's about it.
edit on 023030p://f36Sunday by Dr Cosma because: itsabovetopsecret

Apparently we are unable to figure out HOW to do anything. Every method tried up to this point has been squashed by police and HLS. You see plenty of bashers on here trying to get protesters shut down.

Reminds me of the guys Romney bought to hold signs in front of Ron Paul Delegates and shout slogans louder than them to drown them out. Hired thugs on the internet and in the conventions. The police are happy to get their gear out without much of a reason, they just like confrontation. I think some of the hired hands were off duty cops.

For some reason people expect a calm transition without any conflict. That is never going to happen. Any time we try to unseat the wealthy globalists they retaliate. They have amazing resources and lots of slugs willing to do their dirty work.

So maybe YOU have a solution?
edit on 16-9-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join