Shame on you ATS I refuse to HATE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am not affiliated with any religion. I have served my country honorably for 10 years in the Navy. I know about subversive actions and manipulation of data. I am aware of political positioning to garner resources and land for staging attacks on our enemies.

That being said, I am not in any way supporting any further conflict anywhere in the world. I am especially not interested in fighting a holy war. History teaches us that holy wars are never won by the aggressor. If you think we are NOT the aggressor here you have been living under a rock or you are in serious denial.

This is just the most recent act of a desperate group to get WW3 started. I respect that you do not want to take sides here. I wish I did not know as much as I do because I am forced to take sides in this. I am very much aware of why this conflict will escalate because I was one of them for a while. I got tired of the useless answers for my questions by the duped lemmings trying to enslave me. I will not be shamed or guilted into submission.

Armageddon is the final battle that these people seek desperately. Israel is a pawn of theirs used to bring back Jesus. They hate the Israeli's, but think they can be "Perfected" if they change into Christians and renounce their heritage. For a few bad apples to be the cause of this conflict you would have to ignore 99% of the religion. This is a deliberate act by the followers of Jesus to murder the followers of Islam because they differ in their religious beliefs.

There will be many people here that will defend their stance as Christians. These same people will say they will not apologize for their beliefs. These same people will also sit at home eating twinkies while the neighbor kid dies for them. How quaint. Being a patriot is hard business and those who tout their patriotism while scolding others for not supporting THEIR WAR are nothing more than cowards. How many Christians will be at the Army recruiters office on Monday? NONE. How many Muslims will join? Millions!

This is a holy war! There will be no quick answer. We will not be justified in our attacks. That is the big difference here. We have always had high moral grounds for our attacks until the warmongers started making so much money from war. Now they have ultimate control and unlimited resources as well as a willing public oblivious to their plan. At this point it matters not that you are angry or happy about what is about to transpire. All that is left is the realization that war is imminent and things will be different afterwards. You will likely know people killed or will be one of them. The war will be fought on every continent. There will be no safe harbor.

For me this means I am going to have to sacrifice more of my life for someone else's beliefs. I will never support this war, but as in any war I will have to defend myself and my property. That means I will be defending against all enemies. My sign on my property will read "Neutral party" with a smaller sign reading "ALL trespassers will be shot and survivors shot again". I won't discriminate.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nuff Said.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

The christian churches I have been to have many former vets sitting
in their pews! A few of the younger ones are still active duty

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by magma

Okay, take out the extremist, not a whole culture of people.

Pretty simple solution.

But my views are extreme?

Depends on who holds the gun Eh?
edit on 15-9-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

My lord, man! What have you been reading??

I kind of know what you’re saying but I haven’t read anything hateful about this issue. There is a lot of finger pointing going on but I’ve seen nothing to the level you’ve alluded to.

Regardless…..CHEERS!

You would not be able to see it Seabag since you are part of the problem. I have read your replies many times and you almost always side with violence. You support Israel above all others even at the cost of many innocent Americans. You have the view of many Americans built up by your religious views and those who agree with your mentality. I do not agree.

Like I have said before if you support the fight then by all means volunteer to fight it or shut your pie hole!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is something wrong here... something which makes my sheath retract and my talons ooze.
I sense the ugliness of a thousand evil thoughts and I have located the source of these fetid emanations.

They come from MSMl!

Foolish renegade humans, why have you come here?
All that you have found is your inevitable punishment.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Lysergic because: spooky

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hate Christians much???
Nice job of ruining Slayer's kumbaya moment...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Hate Christians much???
Nice job of ruining Slayer's kumbaya moment...

There will be no Kumbaya moments from here on. I made it perfectly clear why.

My hatred is directed justly. I have the high moral ground because I hate the Haters. I don't say that as an outsider.

I am glad you can recognize hatred when you see it. You might want to sharpen that skill because those people who will do you harm in the future will not make it so obvious. Just ask any soldier with his nuts blown off by an IUD dropped by a schoolboy. Ask any soldier who lost their legs and an arm what they think about holy wars?

I respect Slayers wanting not to hate. I wish I didn't because my whole family is Christian as are most of the people I associate with. They don't know what they are doing. They are pawns, albeit dumb ones. They are blind to the problem because they are part of it. It is very hard for a person to see their own faults much less the faults of their religion. Most people are not wired to be able to accept life changing introspection.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
That's right, You heard me, Yes you. I refuse to fall into the self replenishing cycle of HATE.

With all that is going on right now it's very easy for many to pick sides and start slinging HATE and MOB rule take effect. Even here at ATS, I've read some horrible things. I've posted my opinion but refuse to HATE.

I wont do it.

I wont bash one faith simply because a certain small percentage in it cant join the 21rst Century. I also refuse to jump on the slam an entire religion due to the action of the same small {Although very vocal} minority bandwagon. As an American I wont give up my right to freedom of speech due to some Moron dubbing a video in his mommies basement nor because somebody was offended.

This whole situation is one Giant Cluster #$%#@$

I need a drink...
PEACE

I'll join you in that drink good sir......a good bourbon is my pleasure.

I'm not much of a poster here on ATS simply b/c I don't like getting sucked into the emotional drama that many topics seem to draw out in some of the members here.

Having said that....

I refuse to HATE....period!

Thanks for starting this thread.

S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Meh!

edit on 15-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Funny thing Slayer my friend,

I first came to ATS filled with disgust, hate, and rage. I came here specifically to wage war against that which I disagreed with. I was a true believer, gifted with a sharp wit and an understanding of psychology that made me a very caustic poster who could pull others into my POV.

It was ATS that cured me of this. It was a slew of educated, aware, and patient members who ignored my attacks and kept chipping away at the flaws in my beliefs. They broke down my obsession with paradigm and taught me how to see through the illusions and conditioning.

Now I do my best ( most of the time at least ) to carry on that tradition. In this war I list you among my allies.

Kudos to you good Sir.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
we got steak on the grill...
come on over...your name is on one of them.
cheers!!

THAT, my friend, is what life is all about. Take the religions and put them where they belong - in church! Send every soldier back home so that there can be no more wars. Let everyone work an 8 hour day for a decent pay, and on the weekends, lets fire up the grill, invite friends over and start enjoying life.

The world has got to lighten the hell up!

PEACE, dammit!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Okay that's 2 out of how many Muslims ? ( your last 2 articles were about the same Iman ) that's hardly an outcry !!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm guilty of it. But sometimes I just can't help the way I truly feel about somethings I suppose.
I will take it into consideration certainly.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have a couple of Rib-eyes and will take the advise given. the Grilling is about to commence

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Oh, now you're just rubbing it in.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It's all good buddy

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ribeye is my favorite cut of beef and I've been Googling "How to P2P or DCC steak... so far no luck!"

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I hereby officially offer you a box of tissues

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Mine too with all the fixings.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>