Film protest: Egypt PM urges US to end 'insults'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Did he tell the Egyptian people to attack Jerusalem? And seeing how Israel stole half of it more than likely it will have to be taken by sword. Nice to see you are still using videos from the Israeli propaganda service. And seeing how Jerusalem is part of Palestine how will it be the capital of Egypt?

edit on 16-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by sonnny1

Did he tell the Egyptian people to attack Jerusalem? And seeing how Israel stole half of it more than likely it will have to be taken by sword. Nice to see you are still using videos from the Israeli propaganda service. And seeing how Jerusalem is part of Palestine how will it be the capital of Egypt?

edit on 16-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Yawn.

What was said, was said.

I see you have no problem, with the whole " eye for an eye" shtick. Its the reason why extremism survives today. Its the reason why Israelis and Arabs continue for the most part to teach their children to hate. See, I have No problem saying both.......unlike YOU. My point was Egypt has those type of leaders rallying their people. Sorry you cant see that, objectionably.. Thanks for playing.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

EXACTLY!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are what we like to call a Muslims hater, how the hell could you possibly know the "truth" about our prohpet, you are very disrespectful, read our holy quran before you make stupid statements like this, how rude.

Do more research, seems like your life around ATS has got to our head mate, you will never understand it i suppose.

People like you drive people like me crazy.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Zatox
if you have read the Holy Quran you would understand this

I have read it. A few times. I've also read commentaries on it. The Qu'ran is full of historical and scientific errors as well as full of contradictions. I suggest you read 'Why I Am Not A Muslim' by Ibn Warriq. It is an excellent book that shows why the Qu'ran is in error and why people dont' see it as 'holy' or 'from God' at all.

You want to mock your own religion go nuts, leave our one out of it.

Americans like to mock that which is mock-worthy. For example ... Muslims such as yourself saying that Islam is a 'religion of peace' but then, in the next sentence, issue thiny veiled violent threats. We find that contradiction darkly humorous. BTW - telling the truth about something isn't 'mocking' it. Telling the truth that Muhammad was a caravan thief isn't 'mocking'. It's just telling the truth.

I find it interesting that you insist that non-muslims mind their own business when it comes to islam (which in your eyes means that they shouldn't discuss it) .. but then you go and push your religion on us. That is what you are doing, ya' know. By insisting that non-muslims not discuss the truth of what Islam is because Islam doesn't like it .. you are pushing your religion on us and all the while you are telling us not to do that to you. Kinda hypocritical.

This will only make things worse for everyone, the more mockery there is on Islam the more crap everyone is getting into,

Another threat from a follower of the religion of peace.

step back and think for a second,

How about you do the same? This is 2012 AD .. not 1000 AD .. people have a right to opinons and a right to know the truth about everything .. including Islam.

you want your children's children to live in a world with hate/war?

Obviously you do.

It may be acceptable in which ever religion you are, but not in mine.

Fine .. then if someone who is Muslim says something you don't like .... like they state the fact that Muhammad murdered people ... then deal with him (although I suggest you listen to the truth of what he says). But since others who exercise FREEDOM OF OPINION and FREEDOM OF SPEECH aren't in Islam, then you shouldn't have anything to complain about because they are not part of your religion anyways.

over 1.5 billion muslims around the world, see how they handle that kind of "lecture"

Another threat from a follower of the religion of peace.

PEACE.

You signing off 'peace' after all that you said ... that's silly and out of place.
There was nothing 'peaceful' about what you posted. Not a thing.

lol "full of errors" Your post is full of errors if you haven't noticed, you are disgusting, it's people like you who want war with Islam.

I have nothing more to say to someone that doesn't understand. You can go running around trying to prove your point, but you only make your self look like an idiot by doing so, yelling false things about my religion and prophet.

May Allah forgive you for your stupidity.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You are what we like to call a Muslims hater,

I don't hate muslims. I feel sorry for them. They are stuck in a violent cult that mistreats women and that doesn't allow them to know the truth about the founding of their cult.

how the hell could you possibly know the "truth" about our prohpet,

Easy .. I READ HISTORICAL FACTS. I suggest you do the same. Educate yourself on the man called Muhammad. His political ambitions. The murders he ordered and committed. The caravan raids he went on. How much he stole. His desire to have sex with children. It's all DOCUMENTED.

you are very disrespectful,

I'm telling the truth. Truth is truth.
A murdering thief doesn't deserve respect. He deserves to be exposed.

read our holy quran before you make stupid statements like this,

I have read it. I suggest you open your eyes and re-read it again.

Internal contradictions in the Qu'ran
External contradictions in the Qu'ran
More Qu'ran contradictions
Abrogation and Revelation problems in the Qu'ran
Scientific Errors in the Qu'ran
Historical Errors in the Qu'ran
Qu'ran not of Divine Origin - proof in the writing and incompleteness
Oh .. and it's historically impossible for Abraham to ever have been in Mecca.

how rude.

Truth is truth. It's not rude to state facts. Learn to deal with it.

Do more research,

I have done TONS. I suggest you do the
I suggest you read - Why I Am Not A Muslim .. by Ibn Warriq. I'll be very educational for you.

Simply stating facts that you don't like drives you crazy? Does that mean you are being 'pushed over the edge' (to use your words) ... that you are going to issue another violent threat ??? Lovely peaceful religion you have there ...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Your post is full of errors

No. My post is full of non-emotional fact and truth. Yours is full of hate and threats.

you are disgusting,

Ah yes ... the truth I posted threatens your fantasy world. How's it feel? I would imagine it's kinda like a coc aine drug addict being told that there isn't any more coc aine. Lash out and blame the one who takes away the coc aine ...

it's people like you who want war with Islam.

How absurd. Grow up. I simply stated the truth about Muhammad being a thief and murderer. That's a documented fact. YOU, however, are the one going all over this thread threatening anyone who states those historical facts. It's YOU who are war-hungry. Not us.

You can go running around trying to prove your point, but you only make your self look like an idiot by doing so,

1 - I have proven my point with facts.
2 - Stating facts devoid of emotion doesn't make me look like an idiot.
3 - YOU are the one not stating any facts, but instead posting emotional fact-less rants.
So who looks like an idiot??

yelling false things about my religion and prophet.

1 - I didn't yell. You are projecting your own level of intensity onto the conversation.
2 - Everything I have posted is true. How about instead of you having a hissy-fit, you instead try to post facts that will prove what I posted is wrong. Since what I posted is accurate ... that'll be rather difficult for you to do.

May Allah forgive you for your stupidity.

There is no such thing as an 'allah' ...

Peace.

Again .. it's comical that you close with this after having a hissy fit when confronted with the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Again .. it's comical that you close with this after having a hissy fit when confronted with the truth.

At least he made an attempt

I see only one hissy fit here

I wonder if it's possible for you to be objective?

Try reading through his posts again - then read through yours

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think it's time we Americans really voice our freedom of speech. Might just be time for us to protest over here in front of their little pieces of soil on our land. We needn't stoop to their level of ignorance and cause violence, just let our voices be heard, loudly. I would encourage any active youtubers out there to exercise your freedom of speech as well on youtube and make many, many videos speaking out about their religion of peace, and expose it for what it is. I know I am thoroughly sick and tired of having to change my way of life to accommodate someone in a foreign country. As many others have stated if you don't like it don't watch it. Prime example I can't stand all the church channels on the tv, so I don't watch them, I don't blow up or attack the cable station demanding they be removed. As with any idea or religion people the world over have every right to practice what they feel, but when it involves bloodshed it's no longer acceptable, and should be claimed as such by our leaders here. I won't give up my freedoms for any other religion so theirs is no exception so all the American haters here can do as I did and voice their opinion just be forewarned in one ear and out the other. I myself really don't give a damn what you think.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

She is not a Muslim hater, like me we have done our Research, see in America we women have power, we can study, Research and confront any men as equal

I do not follow any organized religion, in my views and understanding of religious believes I find that they are nothing but a way to enslave populations, to misguide them into submitting to the powers of those that call themselves the leaders.

Islam is a law, as a law is not room for peace their goal is to invade conquer and spread their Believes and establish their law.

I have a beautiful copy of the Koran that my husband brought from the feudal monarchy run country of Saudi Arabia, yes is in two languages.
and guess what is just like the Bible mix of lore and pushing agendas.

I have plenty of links to show how peaceful fundamentalist Islam is and so fundamentalist Christianity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
At least he made an attempt

An attempt at what? All he did was toss around violent threats ... (paraphrase) don't insult our prophet or we can't control ourselves and we'll resort to violence and then we'll blame you all for our outbursts which kill people. It was absurd.

I see only one hissy fit here

Yep HIS.

I wonder if it's possible for you to be objective?

I'm perfectly calm and objective. Him .. not so much. You ... probably not so much either.
Otherwise you would be able to see clearly what most others on this thread have seen.

Try reading through his posts again - then read through yours

Yes ... YOU really should.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Zatox

She is not a Muslim hater, like me we have done our Research, see in America we women have power, we can study, Research and confront any men as equal:

www.rainn.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You've got yourself a real live Muslim on the line - and you felt perfectly justified in giving him a public whoopin'

He was actually trying to explain something to you - you wouldn't listen

This conversation is as good an example as any to explain the situation between the two sides

It takes two to tango you know

Peace Flyers

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reppie

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Zatox

She is not a Muslim hater, like me we have done our Research, see in America we women have power, we can study, Research and confront any men as equal:

www.rainn.org...

very nicely done reppie

welcome to ATS

:-)
edit on 9/17/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

He was actually trying to explain something to you - you wouldn't listen

No he wasn't trying to explain anything. According to him - if anyone dares to tell the truth about Muhammad then he won't be able to control himself and violence will be the result and he'll blame the people who dared to tell the truth instead of placing blame on the muslims who refused to be civilized and control themsleves. And yes, that kind of posting deserves a 'public whipping' - which I did calmly and with documented facts to back everything up.

It takes two to tango you know

Appeasing ignorance dumbs down the collective IQ of the planet.
edit on 9/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by benrl

I was arrested one day for flying the flag of st george as alot of muslims complained it was
a racist salute to them when they walked past our building site workplace

What utter bullcrap. I am willing to bet that this is a lie. By the way, to non UK folk. Its definately not illegal to fly the St George flag. He's talking rubbish. My neighbour a few houses down has one 365 days a year out of his window and i know many people who have put it up at their workplace. Stop spreading lies and making things worse.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Appeasing ignorance dumbs down the collective IQ of the planet.

you got that right - that's why I'm here :-)

have fun with your punching bag

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

What utter bullcrap. I am willing to bet that this is a lie. By the way, to non UK folk. Its definately not illegal to fly the St George flag. He's talking rubbish. My neighbour a few houses down has one 365 days a year out of his window and i know many people who have put it up at their workplace. Stop spreading lies and making things worse.

(hold your toungue lad) and read people to prove i am not lying..

Currently it is illegal to fly a national flag without permission from a local council - unless it is flown from a vertical flagpole. The rule means thousands of football fans were technically breaking the law during the World Cup by displaying the Cross of St George. Ministers say it will be scrapped in a planning shake-up that will also see a clampdown on illegal roadside ads. Housing and planning minister Yvette Cooper urged councils to take a tough stance against those who try to get around planning rules by putting unauthorised adverts in fields by the side of motorways and major roads. She also called on councils to work closely with the Highways Agency to ensure roadside advertising is appropriate to the landscape and does not pose a hazard to those using the roads. 'Unsightly ads' She wants to build a database of persistent offenders to help local authorities mount prosecutions. "Too many of our motorways are now strewn with illegal trailer adverts, which cause hazards for drivers and are unsightly too," said Ms Cooper. "Just because the ads are parked on trailers doesn't mean they should be able to dodge proper planning and safety rules." There will be an eight week consultation period with the new regulation expected to come into force in April 2007. The database of illegal advertising offenders will launch later in the year. The Campaign to Protect Rural England, which has been campaigning for months to rid the countryside of advertising, welcomed the initiative. "We also believe that these measures will only work if the database includes information on sites as well as companies so that local authorities can take enforcement action more quickly," a spokesman said. 'Ridiculous laws' The rule changes will allow national flags to be flown without permission however they are displayed. It will also apply to international flags, such as the EU, UN or commonwealth flags. "The regulations on flags are currently woefully out-of-date and far too bureaucratic," said Ms Cooper. "It is ridiculous that someone could be prosecuted for displaying their national flag." She added: "As the World Cup demonstrated, many people want to show their support for their national team and they should be able to do so without fear of prosecution." A Peterborough family fell foul of the regulations during the World Cup when they were threatened with prosecution for flying the cross of St George outside their home.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/5211952.stm
edit on 17-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You are what we like to call a Muslims hater, how the hell could you possibly know the "truth" about our prohpet, you are very disrespectful, read our holy quran before you make stupid statements like this, how rude.

Do more research, seems like your life around ATS has got to our head mate, you will never understand it i suppose.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

If your reaction to the posts in this thread are typical of how people react when anything is said about the muslim faith, its of no surprise to me that there is such a violent backlash....

You seethe anger and hate against anyone challenging you, or questioning your perscribed religious belief....

This kind of response and the vitriol you are displaying is EXACTLY why people are saying what they are saying....

If your aim was to express how tolerant and non violent people who believe what you believe , are.......

Then im sad to say you haven failed miserably
edit on 17-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

f your reaction to the posts in this thread are typical of how people react when anything is said about the muslim faith, its of no surprise to me that there is such a violent backlash....

You seethe anger and hate against anyone challenging you, or questioning your perscribed religious belief....

This kind of response and the vitriol you are displaying is EXACTLY why people are saying what they are saying....

And your response is better?

If you were the lone non-Muslim in a thread full of Muslims dealing with the kind of replies I've been reading (including yours) - what would your reactions be like?

look in the mirror Mr. Mask

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join