WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? (Great Video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I can't create new threads as i'm brand spanking new (apart from lurking for over a year)

You know its bad when even Fidel Castro makes a plea to neutralize the risk of nuclear war. Have a look what he has to say, regardless of who is saying them he makes some very valid points regarding the Israel/Iran situation with very little rhetoric. Seems like someone who is just genuinely frightened of where this is all heading:

edit on 17-9-2012 by Hyena because: Added youtube vid link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Again WW3 is already here. It goes by the name GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM.

Ignorance is bliss.

We have already in the past ten years, invaded half a dozen countries. Over thrown about half. Citizens have overthrown their governments and those countries that fight are finally getting what they want. More than 600,000 ckia deaths have been caused over seas in the past 25 years. And that is just the women and children. Not counting the militas, ji-had and alciadas deaths. Or the civilan males. We are under a government who will shot any male farmer of military age just doing rounds on their property while investigating what he thought to be suspicious activity. Been bombing the middle east weekly for that 25 years since the Gulf wars. Which never ended officially. We have been attacked on our soil.

The words that you seem to be taking to heart is what the media are using. The War on terror. The presidents call it "THE GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR". AKA to even simple folk WWIII.

Post something like that in every forum on the web and watch awareness and retaliation escalate.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Again WW3 is already here. It goes by the name GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM.

Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance is bliss indeed...if you would have bothered to read two posts down from the OP...

Also, I believe ww3 has already begun for you to say "It's not going to happen " is quite the bold statement as no one can tell the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already said it

I'm not sure if you were poking fun at me or just the whole thread in general but you must be really embarrassed now. I hate it when you guys make me be a meanie

You must have based your opinion and formed your post on my thread title alone with out even reading a few post down. That's fine and all but you really should make sure you are informed if you are going to pull the "ignorance is bliss clichÉ"

On a final note, I agree that WW3 has already been under way but I thought the video had a lot of important information compiled that helped connect the dots, and in general was just a good video to view.

Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I guess it really does depend on how one defines "world war".

Something's for sure: it's been going on longer than the first two, and has resulted in far less casualties, if so!

WW1 was called: the war to end all wars, and WW2 wasn't called so until after it was over, correct?

I'm thinking similar would happen here. It would be the historians who would make the decision...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ignorance is NOT bliss
No country really wants nuclear in there war. they want the long lasting kinds that generates billions trillions funny how the US and Russia could not take a few rock throwers, what there better than Nazi's really? Better than Japan? give you brains a slap. This is a never ending campaign of low key war that generates energy for the money machine. You have the top paid scammers to keep reinventing crisis after crisis.

Reminds me of a soap opera same actors same story line of rinse and repeat $$$$$ perhaps they should fire off a nuke, see who got the balls lol That would throw a wrench and strip the gears on the money machines.
Than this site and other would buzz like hell fan fare would go right through the roof!!! all the crazies running in the streets praying chanting lol be such great entertainment The world would be quite still at the time no need to worry about 2012 21 12, pole shifts or planet x y z Perfect scenario for new world order tightening the noose around individual freedoms entire countries going to military lock downs lol.

Ignorance is not bliss!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words.

So is everyone on the same depopulation page or is it simply a peace sign variant

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Don't see how I am embarrassed? You were the one with the title WWIII is coming. What did you mean by that title? That if it is not on your doorstep, that it is not happening. Why would I feel stupid for commenting on your "very well thought out" title. I am not. I was not poking fun just putting my view into words. I don't need to come on here every day and make a post or thread to feel important. I am to busy doing something about the situation that will soon be thrown in the face of every person in the captive world. I take care of myself, my brothers and my family. RIDERS OF FREEDOM JUDGES OF TYRANNY.

So if you think you would just come on here make a very obligatory post condemning my credibility on this site, you are sorely mistaken. Because the fact is that I just don't give a damn. I am taking the ATS slogan to heart and am DENYING YOUR IGNORANCE.

You think people are going to like you for shooting off a post meant to embarrass me or belittle me you are absolutely right. IGNORANT IGNORANT IGNORANT.

RIDERS OF FREEDOM JUDGES OF TYRANNY.

I can tell from your obligatory reply exactly where you stand on the political platform. And it aint where you think you stand. A persons party is there personality and your personality screams liberalist. You think you want to be republican but you cannot change who you are and it is liberal. And I know this because I am not ignorant.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Very good opinion piece backed with some decent research. Good to know that there is are options open to us before we go storming off with guns in hand. It would do us all some good to rekindle that rebelliousness and social activism that spurred the Vietnam era protests and peaceful disobedience.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

You were the one with the title WWIII is coming.

NEWSFLASH!!!!

It was the title of the video

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting video, but it doesn't really explain why WWIII would happen. War between Middle East/Africa and US? Maybe, but I, with my admittedly little geopolitical and economic knowledge, have to doubt that this would be the smartest option to maintain the status of the dollar as the reserve currency. Especially after Arab Spring. Speaking of Arab Spring, there's no way the US could pull off an assist and save the autocratic regimes in many nations of concern in this part of the world, but allowing these regimes to collapse would end the US' leverage with OPEC, right?

I can think of no way in which the current situation (with the US doing next to nothing) is beneficial to keeping the dollar as the reserve currency. Which means either the video is wrong and the Federal Reserve is not exerting power on geopolitical affairs, or, more likely, the control of the Central Banks is truly not as absolute as asserted. US politicians do have relatively little to gain from supporting any action in the Middle East as everyone in the US is sick of having their friends and family members shipped to other nations to fight for black gold. All the fundraising capital and Super PAC adds in the world wouldn't turn you into a likeable politician (considering the bigger spender in this election is losing traction with voters, it certainly seems as though money may talk, but it sure isn't too good at convincing people of anything).

But the biggest disconnect is between the conflict the US may have with OPEC/Arab League nations and the rest of the world. China and Russia have no incentive to help or hurt the US, much less any other nation, and France and the UK may denounce the US and become neutral with regards to their alliance, but have no reason to step in. Those are the biggest players-- Japan and Germany have economic clout, but lack military prowess to do anything as well (at least if they don't have to). Make no mistake, there are certainly motivations for these other nations to make moves that would lead to WWIII, but the US and it's obsession with controlling its status as the reserve currency are not going to factor into the geopolitical strategy of many.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good video.....Keep spreading the word.

They've treated us like cattle.....But now it's time to stampede.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by real_one

The most interesting part for me - and i watched the whole thing - was the China and Russia

response to ANY US intervention in Iran.

Of all possible outcomes, our worldline may be CONverging back towards the worldline

John Titor left as he predicted a short furious Middle Eastern nuclear war with a Chinese

and Russian missile attack on us (i believe a few years later or was it months later?).

In any case, any nuclear detonation at this point will draw in superpowers. That is why

any speculation on world war can not be dismissed with the current Iran crisis.

OR is it a petrodollar crisis? Even if the petrodollar theory is overblown, our QE3 and

fiscal irresponsibility of late could lead to the same outcome.

Did you forget to rope in the "dark cabal" of illuminatus "skull and bonesmen" who wish

the majority of the world to die, so they can recreate their "ordos ab chaos"....???
edit on 9/21/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)
edit on 9/21/2012 by drphilxr because: minor

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Interesting as soon as I clicked this post the song "I don't want to set the world on fire started"
ironic isn't it

Well as long our world leaders has some kind of care for human life ww3 shouldn't happen any time soon

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well, it's the 26th today. Let's see if hell freezes over.
Here's to hoping...
edit on 26-9-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Great video, very informative. S&F.

I downloaded the vid too, hope you don't mind.

Just FYI, to everyone who's spouting about war mongering... no one would post a thread stating the possibilities of a WW3 with such a statistical, well-thought out video with the intent to spread disinformation and fear. Wake the #### up.

God bless, everyone. Prep for WW3!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So, it will be definetly not WWIII as we imagine it. Do anyone of you guys know at least one country, that can compete with USA in military field? And, to be precise, compete with NATO? Nope. There are no other countries, except, maybe, China.

So it will be no WWIII, it will be China-USA war, where all other countries have very great odds to be exterminated by crossfire between the titans, and become a battlefield, covered with burning debris and rotting corpses.

And, sadly, nobody could help China in this war, even Russia - like former russian citizen I can assure you in it.

But, anyway, everything should come to its end in this universe, and after every end comes new beginning...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
That Video is trying to fightin us.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Israel will attack Iran's nuclear sites, It's just a matter of when. If Iran gets nuclear capability they will not use missle's but will use suitcase bombs. Iran is the main terrorist supporter and it is very easy to get a nuke into any country including America. Suicide bombers would love to have a small nuke. Israel will wait until after the election to strike if they think Romney will win. If it looks like Obama will win they will strike before the election most likely. Either way they will strike.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I find your post highly offensive to reptiles.

There will be no revolution. Not in the US anyway, not unless everything is lost and there is nothing to lose.

Thanks for the nice vid CE, there is one thing about spontaneous unplanned war, but when war is part of an ongoing plan that involves big money and power hungry people, that's just sick.
They sit there like vultures waiting, for instance, poking the stick at the lion, (Iran) poking, poke some more, poke poke. Hey look, the lion is getting mad, we'll have to peck at him if he shows anger.
What are you looking at Mr. Rhino?

We can't have lions starting crap around here, lets show him a lesson and take his meat, then we kill him and pick his bones, and leave his carcass to rot as a reminder to everyone else, that if you run with the lions instead of soaring with the vultures, we'll poke at you in the most irritating way until you need to be subdued, somehow that makes your meat taste better.

PS, I don't mean to be insultive to vultures, or lions.

We are safe from lions, reptiles, and vultures as long as they are at a distance, but there is no escape from
(sub) humans, no matter where you are. We are only as safe as the intentions of the maddest (most greedily insane) among us.

Notice: This post contains no real content, just wanted to respond to the reptile insult post.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lets pretend the producer of the video is correct, and the USA is the beneficiary of monetizing the worlds assests one shipload at a time. All for the benefit of the monied elite, and by circumstance Americans who hold dollars. I would say Americans, and Europe, benefit far more then we deserve

Why should Americans protest this? It seems the cost of allowing it to continue is just a fraction of the cost of the 'revolution' called for by the producer. Lets say the revolution succeeded peacefully, then what....Americans are screwed anyways. The way I see it, we have two choices.
1) Get someone in the WH like Ron Paul
2) Wait to default on our debt

imo- the debt will get us before any petrodollar revolt
edit on 28-9-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join